Notices
Honda Civic / Del Sol (1992 - 2000) EG/EH/EJ/EK/EM1 Discussion

Looking for 92-95 d15z1 manual engine/trans and more + selling a few things

Old 07-13-2019, 10:50 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Looking for 92-95 d15z1 manual engine/trans and more + selling a few things

Hey guys, been a member for like 15 years and forgot my old account info =FeelsBadMan.

So I had to create a new one with nub status.....but I'm really not lol, im an ancient member haha.

Anyways. So I bought a 92 Vx rolling chassis and I cant even title in my name until I pass smog, which really blows because it has no freaking engine. The car used to have a swap in it and be emisions exempt with special tags and in order to change ownership in this state after that status it must pass smog. So with that said.......

I am in desperate need of a functioning d15z1 engine, dont care about miles or anything because it will literally be in the car for 4 hours to pass smog then get tossed or resold to another needing body to make room for this 675hp b18c, zoom, Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! The most important thing is that it runs well enough to drive around for about an hour. Of course i will also need an ecu.

I also need a manual d series trans dont care which but preferably the original z1 or maybe even a d16z6 idk but cheap is key here, again, it need to be in the car for a few hours

Lastly I need a good condition obd1 wiring harness. Could be vtec or non, because I can always run the solenoid and pressure switch wires without issue.

If I can find a full z1 pull with harness that would be ideal and easier but beggars cant be choosers so if I need to buy engine, trans, ecu seperate then so be it.

I can buy this stuff or trade plus cash or any combination thereof for something's I have laying around the garage.

I have a

B16a bare block. Fresh, clean, like new. Stock bore

B16a performance crank, stock specs, brand new, I believe it's a Brian Crower crank but I could be wrong I just dont remember the brand.

Obd1 p28 hondata s100
4900 vtec, 8800 rev limit

Obd1 68u distributor

Lastly I have a full b16a2 swap with about 125k miles, stock, mated to a b16b lsd trans/exedy stage 2 clutch. This comes whole - no part outs.

Good condition fenders and front bumper cover with OEM fogs for 92-95 civic hatch. They are straight as an arrow with no dents at all, but do need to be sanded and painted. Someone had primered them white without taking the green paint off from original color which shows on the bumper cover where the white is cracking off. Anyway, the paint was terrible but parts are super straight and dont need any repairs.

This is what I got, that's what I need, PLEASE HELP ASAP! If anyone has anything else to add or suggest please do so.

Once again, I can straight up buy the stuff I need, i just listed some things in case anyone with what i need wants or needs something as well.

Please let me know and help me find this engine/trans/ecu because like I said, I cannot even legally hold the title in my name until it passes smog and I cant return the car either lol. Plus I wouldnt want to it's a really really clean shell that I got for 300 bucks!

PM me anytime! Thanks everyone, hope to talk soon.
Old 07-14-2019, 06:27 AM
Hysterically Calm

Received 562 Likes on 481 Posts
Default Re: Looking for 92-95 d15z1 manual engine/trans and more + selling a few things

I've closed the thread to prevent this from turning into a WTB/FS/Trade thread as this is not the market place.

PM OP with anything you may have to say or question.

OP you can PM me when you want this thread bumped. I will bump it a total of 3 times.