Notices
Honda Civic / Del Sol (1992 - 2000) EG/EH/EJ/EK/EM1 Discussion

LOOKING FOR A 92-02 Hatch

Search this Thread

Old 12-19-2006, 10:07 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default LOOKING FOR A 92-02 Hatch

Hey people I'm looking for a 1992-2000 hacthback. I'm looking for it anywhere in or around South Carolina, within 200 miles. I dont care about mileage just something thats running that if I need to drive it home I can. I'm looking for something with a decent body but a perfect underbody, no rust no nothng thats gonna fall through when I step in. I also am looking for colors, such as Black, Blue, Silver, aythign as long as it isnt red or any othe rgay color liek purple or soemthing. I want to pay no more than $2500 Cash or I'll do a trade of $2000 cash with Blue American Pitbull Puppy male or female with ADBA paperwork and top bloodlines. Hit me back if your interested or know someone that is.

Thanks

Chris
Old 12-19-2006, 10:11 PM

Tradin a dog for a whip...and I thought I've seen everything!

People may break your ***** for posting this in the incorrect "tech" forum. Just the heads up. You're crazy picky for only trying to spend 2500 haha. For that much, you'll probably not find anything newer than a 95 and it will most likely have rust unless its from the midwest/west. Just being honest...but you can still certainly find a decent running car for that much.

I'd delete the post before the wannabe mods come in here and try to son you over this crap...and hang around until your trial status is over and you are allowed to post in the buy/sell/trade forum.

In the meantime, I think you can still browse the classifieds. So see if you can find anything for sale in there, and then private message the seller and see what you can work out.

Good luck finding a car. Autotrader and Craiglist.org are good sources as well.
Old 12-19-2006, 10:18 PM

Default Re: LOOKING FOR A 92-02 Hatch (KINGDEUCE)

you need to wait and post that in the honda tech marketplace, this is the wrong topic. lol

search autotrader, cars, etc. and wait till your trial is gone.
Old 12-19-2006, 10:19 PM

Default Re: LOOKING FOR A 92-02 Hatch (K24 DTS EG6)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by K24 DTS EG6 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">you need to wait and post that in the honda tech marketplace, this is the wrong topic. lol

search autotrader, cars, etc. and wait till your trial is gone.</TD></TR></TABLE>

Great first post! Its been a LONG time since someones first post was actually helpful, instead of the opposite. You'll fit in great here man! So much knowledge available too. Welcome to the site! Your common sense and competence will get you a long way here, haha.
Old 12-19-2006, 10:19 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: LOOKING FOR A 92-02 Hatch (K24 DTS EG6)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by K24 DTS EG6 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">you need to wait and post that in the honda tech marketplace, this is the wrong topic. lol

search autotrader, cars, etc. and wait till your trial is gone.</TD></TR></TABLE>

I think I found the ROOKIE OF THE YEAR !!
Old 12-19-2006, 10:20 PM

Default Re: LOOKING FOR A 92-02 Hatch (Harryflores)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Harryflores &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

I think I found the ROOKIE OF THE YEAR !!</TD></TR></TABLE>

Thats what im sayin!
Old 12-19-2006, 10:25 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (I Shot 50 Cent)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by I Shot 50 Cent &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Tradin a dog for a whip...and I thought I've seen everything! </TD></TR></TABLE>

now thats sig status right there! you mind if i take that?

oh so i dont go off topic...whats the worth of a blue pit?

edit: spelling&gt;me
Old 12-19-2006, 10:28 PM

Default Re: (rip94delsol)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by rip94delsol &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

now thats sig status right there! you mind if i take that?

oh so i dont go off topic...whats the worth of a blue pit?

edit: spelling&gt;me</TD></TR></TABLE>

I'd be honored to have made someones sig.
Old 12-19-2006, 10:28 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by rip94delsol &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">oh so i dont go off topic...whats the worth of a blue pit?</TD></TR></TABLE>
lol
Old 12-20-2006, 01:00 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (Harryflores)

i've got a 92 hatch i'm lookin to trade. how many miles on the dog?
Old 12-20-2006, 08:10 AM

Default Re: (I Shot 50 Cent)

YO i had to throw the dog in cause I just has a litter of pups and I dont have that much cash right now so I figure it might be worth it to some people. I dont really care if people give me **** I'm just lookin for a car adn I didnt know where else to look. i couldnt find a classifieds page or anything. I dunno man hit me back
Old 12-20-2006, 08:12 AM

The pups worth anywhere form $800-$1100..... his aint not street pit..... This the good ****......
Old 12-20-2006, 08:18 AM

Default Re: (92slowcivic)

Yea thats funny. The dogs 5 weeks. Top bloodlines , w/ADBA registration. I aint here for the dog though I'm here for the car.
Old 12-20-2006, 08:19 AM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by KINGDEUCE &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Hey people I don't like reading the rules and I don't care. I would rather just get what I want. If I did a search I would have found that this has happened a lot and everyone of the threads has been locked. I just want to waste your time

Thanks

Mr. *** Clown

P.S. I thought trading a dog would also be a nice touch...you know mix it up a bit...unfortunately it makes more sense for me to keep the dog. I could make more money from breading it...what do I know, I'm an *** clown.</TD></TR></TABLE>

You said it all man, good luck with that
Old 12-20-2006, 08:43 AM

Default Re: LOOKING FOR A 92-02 Hatch (Earthworm Jim)

Look at this ******* retard talkin about **** he doesnt even knwo about, bring it kick me off of here, whatever. I'm not here to waste anybodies time. I'm here for what I want and once I get what I want I'm sure I'm gonna have a lot of questions and possibly some answers, so shut ya mouth cauee I'm not just here for what i want.

Second if you were smart and new anythign about dog breeding you would have spelt it right casue its not (breading) and you would know that the pups I have are no good to me beacause you cant breed it with its parent you dumb expletive. Thats called inbreeding apparently something you might actually know about considering your parents are really your brother and sister, and also another reason you might be suggesting I do that with my dogs.
So why dont you just keep to yourself, let me try an find the car I want, go find another *** clown and go haev some gay sex, mayeb one of your brothers or sisters could come help you.

Old 12-20-2006, 09:12 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by KINGDEUCE &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Hey people I'm looking for a 1992-2000 hacthback. I'm looking for it anywhere in or around South Carolina, within 200 miles. I dont care about mileage just something thats running that if I need to drive it home I can. I'm looking for something with a decent body but a perfect underbody, no rust no nothng thats gonna fall through when I step in. I also am looking for colors, such as Black, Blue, Silver, aythign as long as it isnt red or any othe rgay color liek purple or soemthing. I want to pay no more than $2500 Cash or I'll do a trade of $2000 cash with Blue American Pitbull Puppy male or female with ADBA paperwork and top bloodlines. Hit me back if your interested or know someone that is.

Thanks

Chris</TD></TR></TABLE>
Good luck
Old 12-20-2006, 09:20 AM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by KINGDEUCE &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">. I'm not here to waste anybodies time.

</TD></TR></TABLE>
<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by KINGDEUCE &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote"> I want to pay no more than $2500 Cash or I'll do a trade of $2000 cash with Blue American Pitbull Puppy </TD></TR></TABLE>

Obviously you are, there's a section on this forum for that

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by KINGDEUCE &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">LSecond if you were smart and new anythign about dog breeding you would have spelt it right casue its not (breading).
</TD></TR></TABLE>

You're right, I spelled breeding wrong. You spelled anything wrong...way to go You also used the word "new" wrong. You should have said, "if you knew anything." Don't correct my grammar...you clearly lost that battle already

The bottom line is that this doesn't belong here, you can say whatever you want about the gay sex and all that is very funny. Don't waste your five posts a day replying back to me because it's pointless. I'm aware the dogs are pups *** clown. That's why you hold on to them, then breed them (I've done it). Just to breed a Pitbull is worth $2000 (per time you breed them). It makes more since to do things that way. You're in too much of a rush to get a word in and you're not thinking. There's more money to be made by keeping your damn animal yourself. Don't say that money isn't an issue cause if it where you would have your car by now and not be on here looking for one. Try autotrader.com or yahoo.com or something. Try reading, get a life
Old 12-20-2006, 10:51 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

^ owned