Notices
Honda Civic / Del Sol (1992 - 2000) EG/EH/EJ/EK/EM1 Discussion

Old 08-28-2008, 06:17 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default iPod Touch

Help me out I am trying to get a free iPod Touch. I know these sites seem bogus and thats what I thought too until 2 of my friends got their ipods. This simplest thing to do is follow the link then register, no they don't spam your e-mail, then complete the CreditCheck Total offer. The offer is a free trial so it won't cost you anything as long as you cancel it in 7 days. After you do this you can have 5 of your friends do it then you will get your own ipod.

These sites seem to good to be true but heres how they work:

An advertising firm pays them a "bounty" to get new business for their customers. This site then attracts people with the free swag and just gets you to do one offer. The thing is business are willing to pay millions for a tv commercial which doesn't guarantee anyone even looking at their site. This way they pay only after someone completes an offer at their site, but since many offer free trials you can cancel it and pay nothing and still get the reward.

So please help me out and if you can get a couple people to sign up too, you can get a free iPod as well.

Please pm if you have any questions.

Here is the link:

http://www.YouriPodTouch4free....50973
Old 08-28-2008, 06:32 AM
HELLO,GOOD MORNIN'

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: iPod Touch (wjbunton)

ok....before you post again, I really need for you to read the trail status and rules. This isn't a chat room sorry.