Notices
Honda Civic / Del Sol (1992 - 2000) EG/EH/EJ/EK/EM1 Discussion

A little about me and my car...DC Header vs. Toda Header You tell me

Search this Thread

Old 11-01-2008, 10:33 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default A little about me and my car...DC Header vs. Toda Header You tell me

Hi guys im new to the forum...pretty much my whole life ive worked on 240's and im pretty new to the honda game but i do also know more than a little bit about it but not many details...i recently purchased a 99 Si for 2800 very nice, black, lowered, jdm bumper, fog lights, debadged grill has a b16b head dc sports 4-1 long tube header, AEM CAI, MSD Blaster Coil Ignition custom flush mount amps, capacitors, two 7" TV's blah blah blah i could go on forever but it has a R-title from a minor accident in 2001...on this way home engine started making noise so we are in the middle of putting it back together and waiting on parts...i bought a b18c1 block with a type r oil and water pump, CTR pistons, GSR shotpeened rods, arp rod bolts, acl rod and main bearings, gsr crank and girdle, and its balanced and blueprinted. when its done it will have a chipped and tuned p28 now does my dc sports header thats a 4-1 make less whp than the toda?and if so how much? im shooting for around 220whp but that will be after new injectors, regulator, AEM FR, and a Skunk2 tb Is this out of my reach?? Also it would be helpful to know what you guys think about how much whp i should be making before that stuff (injectors, TB, FuelRail, ETC)and when this build is done o and by the way the compression is 12.5:1...hey thanks guys for you rinput looking forward to what you have to say...this is a great forum!!!