Notices
Honda Civic / Del Sol (1992 - 2000) EG/EH/EJ/EK/EM1 Discussion

lambo doors on my eg, and pick between 2 different color schemes

Search this Thread

Old 07-24-2003, 02:54 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default lambo doors on my eg, and pick between 2 different color schemes

ok i have a 93 vx and we are doing lamobo doors he have the hinges and hydraulic thingies give me your thoughts on whether or not to do the lambo doors, and color schemes between chevvy orange and championship white, and baby blue with championship white i have 18" and 19"s for rear rh c2's with real skyline tails... thanks for your input Beau
Old 07-24-2003, 02:56 PM

Default Re: lambo doors on my eg, and pick between 2 different color schemes (93egbeau)

I'm gonna leave this one alone... Bump for ya though.
Old 07-24-2003, 02:58 PM

Default Re: lambo doors on my eg, and pick between 2 different color schemes (RZFD)

why i want opinions good or bad
Old 07-24-2003, 03:09 PM

Default Re: lambo doors on my eg, and pick between 2 different color schemes (93egbeau)

it could be cool if done right i guess. You'll get looks but its mostly a show thing to do
Old 07-24-2003, 03:11 PM

Default Re: lambo doors on my eg, and pick between 2 different color schemes (tonesdef)

yeah i know but im stayin single fully built maybe turbo asap but i wanna have the fastest vx motor in the us i think im pretty close actually so let me know what ya think would help if ya have and ideas or sumpin i just got a nice big inheritance
Old 07-24-2003, 03:13 PM
Honda-Tech Member

lambo doors

chevy orange

18's in the front

15x7's in the front

19x8's in the rear

if you are gonna mess up the car, at least make a complete mess out of it.
Old 07-24-2003, 03:15 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by 93egbeau &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">yeah i know but im stayin single fully built maybe turbo asap but i wanna have the fastest vx motor in the us i think im pretty close actually so let me know what ya think would help if ya have and ideas or sumpin i just got a nice big inheritance</TD></TR></TABLE>

so you say your close to having the fastest VX motor in the US and it runs a 16.41 @87mph?
Old 07-24-2003, 03:16 PM

Default Re: lambo doors on my eg, and pick between 2 different color schemes (b.cruz)

righ the **** on thanks man any ideas on other engine mods for the vtec-e pos? thanks for your input man
Old 07-24-2003, 03:17 PM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by 93egbeau &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">yeah i know but im stayin single fully built maybe turbo asap but i wanna have the fastest vx motor in the us i think im pretty close actually so let me know what ya think would help if ya have and ideas or sumpin i just got a nice big inheritance</TD></TR></TABLE>

fastest vx motor aye???

i dont know if i'd be telling the whole world that......maybe keep that to yourself..

Or dont brag about your motor in a post about your lambo doors...kinda gay and kills itself..

also on the lambo doors...i think it belongs on lamborginis (sp?)...anyways...i guess its cool if you want extra points for hot import nights..but IMO i think its gay...
Old 07-24-2003, 03:18 PM

Default Re: lambo doors on my eg, and pick between 2 different color schemes (CycoVizion)

yeah you find a very much faster d15z1 that is n/a or f/i it cant handle f/i but ok let me know the fastest vx you have heard of but thanks for your comment
Old 07-24-2003, 03:20 PM

thanks degooser but i really wanna know if you know of a faster vx maybe there is but not here in aat least im just doing the lambo doors to get looks not for show just for fun but thanks for the criticizm
Old 07-24-2003, 03:25 PM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by 93egbeau &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">thanks degooser but i really wanna know if you know of a faster vx maybe there is but not here in aat least im just doing the lambo doors to get looks not for show just for fun but thanks for the criticizm</TD></TR></TABLE>

Your welcome...well i dont know of any fast VX's or VX's with VX motors.....most people tend to take the vx and drop in a b series or whatever...

i dont think anyone wants to spend money on a real slug of a motor...most people think the vx would be better as a paper weight......

so i guess you are indeed the fastest and only person who wants to make their stock VX fast with that motor in it....
Old 07-24-2003, 03:25 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

im going to make this plain and simple my friend.......DONT DO THAT ****!!!!!!!! but thats just me....if u really like that then do it. in the end do what u want and not what others want......but i say its a waste
Old 07-24-2003, 03:29 PM

Default Re: lambo doors on my eg, and pick between 2 different color schemes (161822)

no props degooser ok whatever cool then bit 16188 or whatever i just want a different car more and more people are using hatches for racecars i want a completely different kind of car i think by doing this i will have one with the y8 tranny i should be in the low 16's maybe rea;lly high 15's but then again maybe if you guys have any ideas and a little less criticizm im alll ears thanks Beau
Old 07-24-2003, 03:53 PM

i think the door idea is cool...can you send me some pics and maybe the blueprints that your using? i know http://www.decah.net sells the hinges , but they are $1600 bux
Old 07-24-2003, 03:59 PM

Default Re: lambo doors on my eg, and pick between 2 different color schemes (sirhatchalot5)

most of us just think the money can be sent on more performance oriented items

stock vx motor = fast

that is a pretty good oxymoron
Old 07-24-2003, 03:59 PM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by 93egbeau &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">no props degooser </TD></TR></TABLE>

sorry man...just not my thing...I like fast cars..i like cars that move...

I dont like making cars look like they are something they are not...

so sorry i wont give you props until you hit like a 15 something with your VX motor......

this might be too harsh...but thats how i feel...
Old 07-24-2003, 04:00 PM

Default Re: lambo doors on my eg, and pick between 2 different color schemes (sirhatchalot5)

I dunno about Lambo doors and all that. Paint job would be nice.

But do what you want to it.
Old 07-25-2003, 05:16 PM

Default Re: lambo doors on my eg, and pick between 2 different color schemes (CycoVizion)

Lambo doors w/chev orange
Old 07-25-2003, 08:11 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: lambo doors on my eg, and pick between 2 different color schemes (TrickHonda77)

I think I'm going to puke...... Pass the crack pipe over this way when you're finished with it chief, ok..........

but seriously, I'm not sure how you're going to acheive the world's fastest VX, when you start off with a turd of a motor, then you plan on adding "lambo" doors and gods knows what else to add a zillion pounds, then you're going to dump all of that on 18's and 19's. I think a senior citizen in a little rascal would smoke your ***! Oh well I guess you can always use NAWZ!
Old 07-25-2003, 08:16 PM

Default Re: lambo doors on my eg, and pick between 2 different color schemes (hatchdrvr)

i hope this site doesn't end up like clubsi.com or superhonda.com.
Old 07-25-2003, 08:35 PM

Default Re: lambo doors on my eg, and pick between 2 different color schemes (SPOON_EG6)

i thought of that and it would look fucked up just shave the door handles
Old 07-25-2003, 08:37 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: lambo doors on my eg, and pick between 2 different color schemes (b.cruz)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by b.cruz &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">lambo doors

chevy orange

18's in the front

15x7's in the front

19x8's in the rear

if you are gonna mess up the car, at least make a complete mess out of it. </TD></TR></TABLE>
Old 07-25-2003, 08:38 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: lambo doors on my eg, and pick between 2 different color schemes (degooser)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by degooser &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

fastest vx motor aye???

i dont know if i'd be telling the whole world that......maybe keep that to yourself..

Or dont brag about your motor in a post about your lambo doors...kinda gay and kills itself..

also on the lambo doors...i think it belongs on lamborginis (sp?)...anyways...i guess its cool if you want extra points for hot import nights..but IMO i think its gay...</TD></TR></TABLE>
LOL
Old 07-25-2003, 08:40 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: lambo doors on my eg, and pick between 2 different color schemes (ReaL JDM Eg6)

what are you thinking/smoking/sniffing LAMBO doors WTF
waste you money on x's instead

Quick Reply: lambo doors on my eg, and pick between 2 different color schemes