Notices
Honda Civic / Del Sol (1992 - 2000) EG/EH/EJ/EK/EM1 Discussion

Kinda tech not really......I finally got my exhaust from japan

Search this Thread

Old 03-22-2003, 10:58 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Kinda tech not really......I finally got my exhaust from japan

I had already done the Apex'i N1, didn't really like the Skunk2 for the price, didn't like the way the HKS Hiper was designed and I didn't like the look of the JIC Magic bullet for the prices I found.

I figured why not buy a Greddy exhaust. 1 problem. Don't like the Evo or any other US market greddy exhaust. So I started looking abroad. I always like the power Extreme II that some guys were able to get here for the DC2 integra but was told they were only for integra's and couldn't be gotten for civics...........Until I found it myself.

The exhaust itself wasn't that bad price wise. Shipping wasn't that bad either. Whole thing ended up being abour 650 bux when everything was said and done. I don't have pics but hopefully Apex'i GSR can take some before the end of the week.

If some of you remember my car was in danger of being written off after I slid underneath a truck in what is probably the worlds slowest accident.....well they decided to fix the front and I decided the rest needed to be attended to as well. Its costing me about 1500 bux out of my own pocket to fix this bitch and I hope to god it was worth it.

My wheels won't be here for another 4 weeks (Towards the end of April is when my wheel guy's container is coming from Japan).

My parts list is as follows:

Tein SS
WilWood Big Brake kit w/SS brake lines
Beaks Reinforcement kit
Civic EX 15/16 Brake master cylinder
Trust Exhaust
Advan's (On the way)
Phillips HID's (On the Way)
ITR Rear sway bar (On the way)
SRR Replica Lower control Arms (company supposedly gets them from the same place)
B20Z's Group Buy Duck Bill
B20Z's Group Buy Mugen lip
VIS Carbon Fiber hood
Del Sol Dual Core radiator
Toda Spec A's (On the way)
Toda Cam gears (On the way)
Toda Header (On the way)
Spoon thinner head gasket (On the way)
Spoon Thermostat (On the way)
Spoon Thermoswitch (On the way)
Spoon Radiator Cap (On the way)
Hondata S200 (On the way).

LOL this is the car I said I didn't want to spend a **** load of money on and I just wanted to drive it.

Last things on my list are:
The Japanese rear speaker options (Unless I can find them here for a good price)
Rear ITR upper Strut tower bar
Corbeau A4's (I have a 4 year that will screw them up so Sparco's will be bought after I have another vehicle to drive)
A better radio (Gotta have music since this is my daily driver)

Once again I know its really not tech but I was bored here @ work and I'm growing increasingly impatient on the getting my car back and getting some of this parts in........I know good things come to those who wait but I'm a very impatient person and I can honestly say I'm almost done taking this car as far as I planned too.

I plan to takes pics of the installation of everything I can. It'll probably take a few weeks to get everything on and I'm going out of town to get the car tuned in August so the toda stuff probably won't go in until then (Same with the hondata)..
Old 03-22-2003, 11:02 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Kinda tech not really......I finally got my exhaust from japan (Apex i ITR)

You got some nice **** ( On the way)
Old 03-22-2003, 11:38 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Kinda tech not really......I finally got my exhaust from japan (Rufus)

Yeah its kinda kewl seeing all the **** on the floor. Kinda reminds me of Vin Diesels movie XXX when he tells that nerd that he wants all of "that" in "here".

This is the last honda I modify (Hopefully).

Know anyone that wants a Apex'i N1 exhaust. Started out as a catback but I had to get the piping redone because there were clearance issues (It was hitting the gas tank).
Old 03-23-2003, 08:07 PM

Default Re: Kinda tech not really......I finally got my exhaust from japan (Apex i ITR)

Does it still have that sweet looking angle? haha. How much you selling it for?
Old 03-23-2003, 09:02 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Kinda tech not really......I finally got my exhaust from japan (triplet)

Nope I made it run straight because I was a little to low for the extreme angle it puts the exaust on.

It run like a Racing Medallion.
Old 03-23-2003, 09:21 PM

does it look good running straight back like that? does it still sound like the normal apex catback? i love the way its angled but its way too low for daily driving.

[Modified by triplet, 6:23 AM 3/24/2003]