Notices
Honda Civic / Del Sol (1992 - 2000) EG/EH/EJ/EK/EM1 Discussion

Keys to keep your honda goin nonstop!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-07-2005, 07:26 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Keys to keep your honda goin nonstop!!

IDK MAYBE THIS WILL HELP MAYBE IT WONT BUT IT HELPS FOR ME....

My like my civic very much since its my first car and i know i'm not the only one, what i do to keep nething from happening to my car i follow these steps and nothing has happen yet and i have some **** worth stealing.

1. i dont have an alarm, but i'm saving up for my car to get the best with all the stuff so that thiefs wont bypass nething and i'm not the wealthiest dude to have that all at once.
2. wherever i go i dont say long in unless i park close to the front like the malls guys
3.when i spin the night over someones house that stays in some apartment(first i know how the neighborhood is)and then i find a parking spot and when i do i park reverse so that my car is out in the open so someone has to see something from balconies or whatever
4.when i go to work even when ur not suppose to park in the parking lot where so called the customers park, you should neway as in close to front that i mean.(someone at work got their suv stolen and another kid got their integra broken in to i mean stole his bookback with homework which is hilarious in why but his deck and other ****)
5.I live in a house and i have motion lights but i still park reverse and check a couple of times during the night to see if neone mess with my ****(now when i get my alarm i wont be doin theis so often, i will be doin all the other stuff)
6.I have a happy day thanking god that nobody touch my ****(treat your car like your wife cuz you put all of your life into her or him(haha)and if you wanna treat your car like a b**ch then gone ahead do you...

P.S IMA BE PISSED IF I GO TO THE MALL WHERE I'M AT AND C ALOT OF HONDA PARKED IN THE FRONT...lOL have a great night guys just thought maybe i can have this will beating in your brains whereever u go *PEACE*
Old 05-07-2005, 07:35 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Re: Keys to keep your honda goin nonstop!! (A-busive)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by A-busive &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">1. i dont have an alarm, but i'm saving up for my car to get the best with all the stuff so that thiefs wont bypass nething and i'm not the wealthiest dude to have that all at once.</TD></TR></TABLE>

Security is not about having the best and most expensive alarm. It's about layering all different kinds of security methods such as kill switches, alarms with battery backup and sirens, autolocks, clubs, and other stuff. But remember that it's only as good as it's implemented into your vehicle.

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by A-busive &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">4.when i go to work even when ur not suppose to park in the parking lot where so called the customers park, you should neway as in close to front that i mean.(someone at work got their suv stolen and another kid got their integra broken in to i mean stole his bookback with homework which is hilarious in why but his deck and other ****)</TD></TR></TABLE>

I'd rather risk my car than get myself fired from my job.
Old 05-07-2005, 07:50 PM

1) your spelling and grammar suck
2) <TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by chowmien &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Security is not about having the best and most expensive alarm. It's about layering all different kinds of security methods such as kill switches, alarms with battery backup and sirens, autolocks, clubs, and other stuff. But remember that it's only as good as it's implemented into your vehicle. I'd rather risk my car than get myself fired from my job.</TD></TR></TABLE>
totally agree. i have switches for alot of stuff so it would take someone a good while to get it running.
3)<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by A-busive &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">5.I live in a house and i have motion lights but i still park reverse and check a couple of times during the night to see if neone mess with my ****(now when i get my alarm i wont be doin theis so often, i will be doin all the other stuff)</TD></TR></TABLE>

so you park your car on the OTHER side of the street so it takes you longer to get to?? i dont see your reasoning but ok. your car
4)<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by A-busive &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">P.S IMA BE PISSED IF I GO TO THE MALL WHERE I'M AT AND C ALOT OF HONDA PARKED IN THE FRONT</TD></TR></TABLE>
why?? less chance of yours getting hit then.
Old 05-07-2005, 07:54 PM

Default Re: Keys to keep your honda goin nonstop!! (civictildeath)

1. i know i could car less about the grammar i dont get a prize for it
2. i meant all u were saying when i talking about the alarm
3. When i mean in reverse if i using this correctly i meant when your front bumper is facing the street no the rear.
Old 05-07-2005, 08:00 PM

Dude...your grammer is so fucked that I can barely even understand what you are tryign to say. At least TRY to sound like you know hwo to speak the english language.
Old 05-07-2005, 08:08 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Keys to keep your honda goin nonstop!! (xEnderx)

I taking notes ryte now, man you got some good ideas ther an i thougt a alarm will being good enough for my Honda. So this is what do when you dont got money for security stuffs yet? THanks
Old 05-07-2005, 08:19 PM

doesnt matter if someone wants something enough they ll get..

KInda like how they got my sohc turbo crix ... yuuupp just like that
Old 05-07-2005, 08:43 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Ha, your grammar's funny. But anyways, most of that was pretty much common sense. I was actually hoping for some good tips *sigh*
Old 05-07-2005, 10:20 PM

what does your "parking reverse" accomplish?
Old 05-07-2005, 10:41 PM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by A-busive &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">1. i dont have an alarm, but i'm saving up for my car to get the best with all the stuff so that thiefs wont bypass nething and i'm not the wealthiest dude to have that all at once.</TD></TR></TABLE>
tow-truck &gt; you
<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">
2. wherever i go i dont say long in unless i park close to the front like the malls guys
</TD></TR></TABLE>
I know how that is. Talk to security, find out where/if the survallience cameras are pointed at, park in those spots. Security at my mall doesn't enforce the parking close, they'll just wrap your car in caution tape. Kind of amusing.
<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">
3.when i spin the night over someones house that stays in some apartment(first i know how the neighborhood is)and then i find a parking spot and when i do i park reverse so that my car is out in the open so someone has to see something from balconies or whatever
[QUOTE]
when theives hit, they dont take long and they do it when no one is watching or around. Parking in reverse may give them more room to work and they can just pull out and be gone quicker.
</TD></TR></TABLE>

4.when i go to work even when ur not suppose to park in the parking lot where so called the customers park, you should neway as in close to front that i mean.(someone at work got their suv stolen and another kid got their integra broken in to i mean stole his bookback with homework which is hilarious in why but his deck and other ****)
</TD></TR></TABLE>
same as #2?
5.I live in a house and i have motion lights but i still park reverse and check a couple of times during the night to see if neone mess with my ****(now when i get my alarm i wont be doin theis so often, i will be doin all the other stuff)
</TD></TR></TABLE>
might I suggest full coverage insurance? if your losing sleep over something that can be replaced (99.986796% of the time)
6.I have a happy day thanking god that nobody touch my ****(treat your car like your wife cuz you put all of your life into her or him(haha)and if you wanna treat your car like a b**ch then gone ahead do you...
</TD></TR></TABLE>
why is this a point?

P.S IMA BE PISSED IF I GO TO THE MALL WHERE I'M AT AND C ALOT OF HONDA PARKED IN THE FRONT...lOL have a great night guys just thought maybe i can have this will beating in your brains whereever u go *PEACE*</TD></TR></TABLE>
or other people who want high visibillity on there car's so nobody will steal them?

I suck at grammer, what do you suppose I do? I also have the URGE TO TYPE in CAPS at RANDOM TIMES. I MAY have a SLEEPING disorder too, please help!
</TD></TR></TABLE>

Go to school, remove your Caps Lock Key and see a Dr. or get a garage.
Old 05-07-2005, 10:44 PM

Default Re: Keys to keep your honda goin nonstop!! (lumpbuzcut)

this is the worst thread ever made with good intent, lol
Old 05-07-2005, 11:10 PM
Honda-Tech Member

guy's if u dont want to get jacked just get an alarm, with kill switch, or get an autolock. Or if youre spending the night somewhere, it doesnt matter good neighborhood or not, banners are not dumb, they jack cars anywhere, so if youre spending the night like you said, just pull ur distributor plug, make it seem like you have it plugged in, but it's really not, you know what i mean....