Notices
Honda Civic / Del Sol (1992 - 2000) EG/EH/EJ/EK/EM1 Discussion

Jersey City Thieves and Chop Shop Garage

Search this Thread

Old 07-16-2005, 03:46 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Jersey City Thieves and Chop Shop Garage

just got some info from friends of mine from jersey city.

there is a chop shop garage on danforth ave between ocean ave and old bergen ave. its a bunch of hispanics operating this theft ring. stay away from danforth ave!!!

there is also some hindu kid who is also a thief. he works for pep boys by newport mall as a manager? im not sure. he drives a riced out red dc2 with body kit, chrome rims, shitty rice can. he also lives on danforth. if anybody want to hit up pep boys and tell the general manager about that punjabi ****, go ahead.
Old 07-16-2005, 03:56 PM
Honda-Tech Member

why don't you do it?
Old 07-16-2005, 04:11 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Jersey City Thieves and Chop Shop Garage (teatypo)

shame shame. such negligence.

if you're not part of the solution, you're part of the problem.
Old 07-16-2005, 04:15 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Jersey City Thieves and Chop Shop Garage (B16SOLNA)

i know one thing, if i was part of a car theft ring my integra wouldnt be riced out..lol
Old 07-16-2005, 04:56 PM
Honda-Tech Member

i was there the other day tryin to get an alignment... i saw that guy and that ugly car.

Thieves
Old 07-16-2005, 07:33 PM

Default Re: Jersey City Thieves and Chop Shop Garage (my si is bluer than yours)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by my si is bluer than yours &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">"that punjabi ****"? he might be a thief but u better watch how u ****** talk to people. i dont kno how yall get down in jersey but in queens that **** dont fly. u dont see people referring to u by ur race do u? u ****** *****, if u wanna do something about it go to pep boys urself and man the **** up ***. dont post this **** up tellin other people to do it for u.</TD></TR></TABLE>

i feel you on that man, how do you know its there? you fucked up, and they kicked you out, and now your telling all their bIzNaZz?!?!? tell the cops or do somethin bout it your self
Old 07-16-2005, 07:50 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: Jersey City Thieves and Chop Shop Garage (Squallie)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Squallie &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote"> tell the cops or do somethin bout it your self </TD></TR></TABLE>
really, stop being a little bitch u racist bastard
Old 07-16-2005, 07:59 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Jersey City Thieves and Chop Shop Garage (93ejay1)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by 93ejay1 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">
really, stop being a little bitch u racist bastard</TD></TR></TABLE>

I hate when mother ******* be saying spanish people are thieves bitch im Puerto Rican I aint no thieve I work for my **** ******* *******....I wish someone would say some **** like that to my face be getting beating the **** down you little racist bastard...Go home and get some respect bitch
Old 07-16-2005, 08:38 PM

why dont you go deal with them yourself with your boys... they obviously stole you or your boys ****...you think everyone on hondatech is gonna drop what theyre doing and go start **** with people they dont even know?

call the cops and tell them the story or man up and confront the homo and say what you said here and stop hiding behind the computer.

keep it gangsta

Old 07-16-2005, 09:03 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by teatypo &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">just got some info from friends of mine from jersey city.

there is a chop shop garage on danforth ave between ocean ave and old bergen ave. its a bunch of hispanics operating this theft ring. stay away from danforth ave!!!

there is also some hindu kid who is also a thief. he works for pep boys by newport mall as a manager? im not sure. he drives a riced out red dc2 with body kit, chrome rims, shitty rice can. he also lives on danforth. if anybody want to hit up pep boys and tell the general manager about that punjabi ****, go ahead.
</TD></TR></TABLE>

He drives a dc2, I wonder is this person actually on H-T.
Old 07-16-2005, 10:11 PM

Default Re: Jersey City Thieves and Chop Shop Garage (kaiba)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by my si is bluer than yours &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">"that punjabi ****"? he might be a thief but u better watch how u ****** talk to people. i dont kno how yall get down in jersey but in queens that **** dont fly. u dont see people referring to u by ur race do u? u ****** *****, if u wanna do something about it go to pep boys urself and man the **** up ***. dont post this **** up tellin other people to do it for u.</TD></TR></TABLE>

While I agree w/ you. You basically did the same thing.
Old 07-16-2005, 10:25 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Jersey City Thieves and Chop Shop Garage (crashN2u)

these do wonders to blowing up stuff.
so does gun powder and fire.

j/k just hit up the local cops and tell them to stake out the area for a possible theft ring. tell them that there is one and there willl be a sworm of cars around there. either way works.
Old 07-16-2005, 10:35 PM

Default Re: Jersey City Thieves and Chop Shop Garage (romoracing)

im in the KKK[ ], so **** you all for saying **** about other races. Stop the drama
Old 07-16-2005, 10:40 PM

Default Re: Jersey City Thieves and Chop Shop Garage (MR.RED'89)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by MR.RED’89 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

I hate when mother ******* be saying spanish people are thieves bitch im Puerto Rican I aint no thieve I work for my **** ******* *******....I wish someone would say some **** like that to my face be getting beating the **** down you little racist bastard...Go home and get some respect bitch </TD></TR></TABLE>

yeah beat him down because hes a "racist bastard"! lol I love this stuff, your willing to beat the **** out of some guy you dont know because he isnt on board with your thinking?

Just feel bad for the "ignorant bastard" it aint worth throwing down. lol. Not that it matters but I figure you would just be solidifying his beliefs.

oh well, have fun with your racial uprising.
Old 07-16-2005, 10:50 PM
Dat Dere Cell Tech

This thread ******* sucks. I might as well have no input because it cant be worse than the rest of this ****.

hopefully itll get locked.

Old 07-16-2005, 10:58 PM
Honda-Tech Member

i live nearby to jersey city
Old 07-17-2005, 12:36 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Jersey City Thieves and Chop Shop Garage (crashN2u)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by crashN2u &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">While I agree w/ you. You basically did the same thing.</TD></TR></TABLE>

u noticed that too huh? f'n double standard there. kettle says, "hey 'pot', who you callin black?!!"

ffs, and for the dude that got all bent outta shape about calling them spics or whatever term was used. if a hispanic is stealing cars... he's a ****** spic. if an african is steeling cars... he's a ******. if a white guy is stelling cars... he's white trash/cracker. if an eastern indian fella is stealing cars, he's a 'punjabi' or whatever enlightening name was used.... whatever. every race has their fair share or slang terms for the low lifes.

EDIT: i just noticed he actually said, hispanics... since when is that an insult?

i love how since the "white man" is the "majority" we're not allowed to use 'racist' terms, but all u other ***** can call us crackers and other derogatory names.

get your f'n panties outta bunch, he didn't call YOU a spic.

back on topic... report the **** to local law enforcement

Ahh, OK... its been a while since i vented about some of the pathetic, immature, worthless attitudes in this sub form of H-T. it feels good
Old 07-17-2005, 01:18 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Re: Jersey City Thieves and Chop Shop Garage (deeksmooth)

Why is this in the tech forum. Maybe if you wrote a how-to on calling the cops on chop shops, this could stay. Otherwise, I would love to see this thread deleted. I just don't get it why people have to post such useless junk.

The thread should have contained: Chop shop in Jersey City and (it's address). Be careful who you talk to and don't park around there. I am going to report this to the local police.

^^^^See how much better that was .