Notices
Honda Civic / Del Sol (1992 - 2000) EG/EH/EJ/EK/EM1 Discussion

jdmcarboy.com lips

Search this Thread

Old 07-06-2007, 07:59 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default jdmcarboy.com lips

any one here buy a lip from them?. They are running a deal front and rear mugen lip for 100 bucks vs jdmshit whicj is 85 for one lip...
Old 07-06-2007, 08:30 PM
Honda-Tech Member

i would steer clear, i've heard way too many horror stories
Old 07-06-2007, 10:15 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: (silver j)

http://www.streetracinglife.co...id=23

those guys are selling lips for $35
Old 07-06-2007, 10:16 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (~dSoc~solattack77)

never heard of these guys.
Old 07-06-2007, 10:54 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: jdmcarboy.com lips (The Epidemic)

dont do it man, ive ordered from them and it was a nightmare. search them and see how many people have been screwed. it seems like if you pick up the parts theyre ok but if you get them shipped, which i did, then youll never see anything or at least be waiting FOREVER!
Old 07-07-2007, 02:03 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: jdmcarboy.com lips (BLKDC2)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by BLKDC2 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">*** JDMFAGBOYS nothing ever good comes out from them 95% of the the Products they sell there are fake. For example: Rota wheels, abs lips, Type R style lights, home made wanna be VIS carbon fiber lips and HOODS, and the worst costumer service i ever experience. One thing I don't really get is why u call yourself 'JDM' when your crap aren't even JDM!!! </TD></TR></TABLE>

Gettem!
Old 07-07-2007, 04:06 PM

Default Re: (~dSoc~solattack77)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by ~dSoc~solattack77 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">http://www.streetracinglife.co...id=23

those guys are selling lips for $35 </TD></TR></TABLE> those guys good?
Old 07-07-2007, 04:11 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (The Epidemic)

ive bought from there ONCE and that was it. i think the guy gave me the wrong Mugen Style side skirts. . . . . . grrrrrrr i hate shop that dont try looking out for other people and just want $$$ *******s
Old 07-07-2007, 04:15 PM
Honda-Tech Member

streetstyler.com....are these guys good?
Old 07-08-2007, 04:50 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: jdmcarboy.com lips (em1_racer)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by em1_racer &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">streetstyler.com....are these guys good?</TD></TR></TABLE>

so i went to bbb.gov . . . . . . and check it out . . . . .

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by BBB.GOV &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">General Information
Original Business
Start Date unknown

BBB File Opened June 04, 2003

Principal Contact Mr. Steven Wadlin (Owner)

Complaint Contact Mr. Steven Wadlin (Owner)

Other Contacts none

BBB Member This company is not a member
Type of Business Auto Customizing

The information in this report has either been provided by the company, or has been compiled by the Bureau from other sources.

Customer Experience
Based on BBB files, this company has an <U>unsatisfactory record </U>with the Bureau due to unanswered complaint(s).

Customer Complaint Data
Number of complaints processed by the BBB over the last 36 months: 36
Number of complaints processed by the BBB in the last 12 months: 11
Complaints Concerned:
Selling Practices (4 complaints)
1 Resolved
3 Company did not respond

Advertising Issues (1 complaints)
1 Resolved

Service Issues (7 complaints)
1 Resolved
6 Company did not respond

Credit or Billing Disputes (1 complaints)
1 Company did not respond

Delivery Issues (16 complaints)
16 Company did not respond

Refund Practices (5 complaints)
5 Company did not respond

Product Quality (2 complaints)
2 Company did not respond

The company's size, volume of business and number of transactions may have a bearing on the number of complaints received by the BBB. The complaints filed against a company may not be as important as the type of complaints, and how the company has handled them. The BBB generally does not pass judgement on the validity of complaints filed.

</TD></TR></TABLE>

just looking out for you . . . .
Old 07-08-2007, 04:59 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (The Epidemic)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by The Epidemic &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote"> those guys good?</TD></TR></TABLE>

JDMSHIT.com for the win or check the guy jdm20 something on the sponsor appearance marketplace that sells lips for $99 shipped
Old 07-26-2007, 11:56 PM

JDMCARBOY
Old 07-26-2007, 11:58 PM

Default Re: jdmcarboy.com lips (LPoke)

For all the shiet talkers on this thread, lets see you make a business and see how hard it is to work as an individual who makes his own pick ups does his own delivery and sell parts all at once! Give the guy a break he's by himself and only now has his company actually have employees working now! And for the lips and all the other complaints! Call first idiots, most of the other distributors jdmcarboy goes through have things on back order, and you know what not most of the parts are style. Who cares if they are fake or what not see who makes more in the market! I have so many things to say about you bastards who flame on this company. Try making a company yourself and see if you can beat this Company. Its only been in the business for a couple years and alone the company is trying. Give the company a break and stop complaining and man up. You guys call Jdmcarboy Jdmcargirl! Look who are the girls talking on this freakin thread! Hahaha I see thats how all of the people we have here on Honda-Tech a bunch of people who talk crap about things and complain. Be a man about it. Stop showing the female side of you and do something with your life! I'm proud of this company and the service they give me. So if you wanna complain, complain to me and I'll take it to the man himself! Stop being losers.
Old 07-27-2007, 01:29 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: jdmcarboy.com lips (tyco)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by tyco &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">For all the shiet talkers on this thread, lets see you make a business and see how hard it is to work as an individual who makes his own pick ups does his own delivery and sell parts all at once! Give the guy a break he's by himself and only now has his company actually have employees working now! And for the lips and all the other complaints! Call first idiots, most of the other distributors jdmcarboy goes through have things on back order, and you know what not most of the parts are style. Who cares if they are fake or what not see who makes more in the market! I have so many things to say about you bastards who flame on this company. Try making a company yourself and see if you can beat this Company. Its only been in the business for a couple years and alone the company is trying. Give the company a break and stop complaining and man up. You guys call Jdmcarboy Jdmcargirl! Look who are the girls talking on this freakin thread! Hahaha I see thats how all of the people we have here on Honda-Tech a bunch of people who talk crap about things and complain. Be a man about it. Stop showing the female side of you and do something with your life! I'm proud of this company and the service they give me. So if you wanna complain, complain to me and I'll take it to the man himself! Stop being losers. </TD></TR></TABLE>

Maybe he should've thought about employing some help before he opend up his shop. Its a business and if you can't live up to the demand and responsibility of owning a business, its time to close up shop. Whats the point of having an online shop open 24/7 if you have to call first to make sure that product you're ordering is in stock? You're trying too hard to defend your buddys lil shop.

edit: haha i just looked at jdmcarboys myspace and of course you're on his top friends. you work there. you're supposed to take care of "Sales/Tech/Cistomer support 562" Good job on spelling support and an even better job at making the company you work for look bad. Great customer support
Old 07-27-2007, 01:44 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: jdmcarboy.com lips (SuckMyDOHC)

you're giving him lip because he spelled a word wrong? what does that have to do with customer service? I say if you live in so cal, drive their and give them a try. I bought a lip from them. Quick done deal
Old 07-27-2007, 01:56 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: jdmcarboy.com lips (thegreat0ne)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by thegreat0ne &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">you're giving him lip because he spelled a word wrong? what does that have to do with customer service? I say if you live in so cal, drive their and give them a try. I bought a lip from them. Quick done deal</TD></TR></TABLE>

Good job on reading the rest of the post I was just pointing out the spelling as an extra. But I love how tyco talks **** about other honda-tech members and expects people to still do business with jdmcarboy. I've never done business with them and I never will because of all the bad reviews I've heard and thanks to tycos wonderful words in this and in many other threads through out honda-tech.
Old 07-27-2007, 02:10 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: jdmcarboy.com lips (tyco)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by tyco &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">For all the shiet talkers on this thread, lets see you make a business and see how hard it is to work as an individual who makes his own pick ups does his own delivery and sell parts all at once! Give the guy a break he's by himself and only now has his company actually have employees working now! And for the lips and all the other complaints! Call first idiots, most of the other distributors jdmcarboy goes through have things on back order, and you know what not most of the parts are style. Who cares if they are fake or what not see who makes more in the market! I have so many things to say about you bastards who flame on this company. Try making a company yourself and see if you can beat this Company. Its only been in the business for a couple years and alone the company is trying. Give the company a break and stop complaining and man up. You guys call Jdmcarboy Jdmcargirl! Look who are the girls talking on this freakin thread! Hahaha I see thats how all of the people we have here on Honda-Tech a bunch of people who talk crap about things and complain. Be a man about it. Stop showing the female side of you and do something with your life! I'm proud of this company and the service they give me. So if you wanna complain, complain to me and I'll take it to the man himself! Stop being losers. </TD></TR></TABLE>

He should have "tried" to send me my lip....I still have not got it nearly 2 years later...I consider him a theif and a lier that deserves what he gets

Old 07-29-2007, 12:53 AM

chillax folks
Old 07-29-2007, 03:43 PM

jdmcarboy this, jdmcarboy that. who gives a damn?

WHOEVER POSTS NEXT IS GAY.
Old 07-29-2007, 08:40 PM
Honda-Tech Member

do not order from them they sold me cracked foglights and i email them and they answered no returns on electrical items, i was i don't want to return them, i want a new set this are cracked
Old 07-29-2007, 08:51 PM

coming from a girl.....

dont ever buy from jdmcarboy.com

i bought front/back lip for my 99 coupe and ek spoon mirrors POWERED and i got MANUAL...its going to be a month without hearing from them. I sent them back...maybe that was a bad idea

I called several times, left voicemails, emailed them and im now having my credit card company resolve it. Im now out of mirrors and 95.00. hot sh*t

Thats b.s. you call that a buisness ?

same thing happen to my boy..didnt get his suspension till a year later