Notices
Honda Civic / Del Sol (1992 - 2000) EG/EH/EJ/EK/EM1 Discussion

JDM Steering Wheels

Search this Thread

Old 01-25-2004, 03:30 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default JDM Steering Wheels

Speaking of steering wheels(just read that other post and it reminded me), I was checking out the kind of crap I could get for my car and I found this JDM black leather steering wheel.

Now, I've always had a thing for black leather and when I get enough to money to spend on my car for things like that, I'd love to get it. I know I'd have to take out my airbags and my boyfriend was totally against it. This is the first car I've had with airbags, I've been in an accident before(totalling car at about 50 mph) and just got a bruise on my chest from the steering wheel, no big deal.

I was wondering if any of you guys switched out the steering wheels, if it's worth it, if you've been in an accident and it caused problems or what not.
Thanks
Old 01-25-2004, 03:32 PM
Boba Connoisseur

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: JDM Steering Wheels (DemonHippie)

Lot of folks have switched out their airbag wheels for Momo, Grant, Mugen, blah blah, steering wheels; including me. Never been in a head-on accident so I can't comment about whether or not I should be dead.

On that note, I have a 92 Civic Si airbag steering wheel that's been sitting around for 3 years in my garage. If anyone in Seattle wants it, you can have it for a very cheap price.