Notices
Honda Civic / Del Sol (1992 - 2000) EG/EH/EJ/EK/EM1 Discussion

JDM front bumper and lip? JDM Mini Disc player

Search this Thread

Old 10-14-2005, 11:02 PM
B*a*n*n*e*d

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default JDM front bumper and lip? JDM Mini Disc player

Is this any different than what we have on our civics here?....It was on my right hand drive front clip. My car did not have a front bumper on it when I got it.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors...%3AIT

Also for you JDM nuts I have a JDM mini disc player for sale on ebay.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors...%3AIT

Anyone need a mint black dash setup from a 94 ex?........Open to offers.

Thanks...

E.Honda
Old 10-14-2005, 11:07 PM
Honda-Tech Member

well heres the thing if u really want too know, get the part number off the bumper, and call honda and ask them too search for the part number, also take the mini disc too classifieds
Old 10-14-2005, 11:09 PM
B*a*n*n*e*d

Default Re: (EJ1D16Z6)

Thanks for the reply.......Honda dealers here tell me they can't look up the part number as it does not match the one for U.S. cars........And also they can't order JDM parts....
Old 10-15-2005, 12:28 AM

Default Re: JDM front bumper and lip? JDM Mini Disc player (E.Honda)

i've seen lots of JDM EG bumpers on eBay, and as far as i can tell, they look exactly the same as the US ones (except the ones you find every now and then that have the bumper guards). me personally, i wouldn't buy that one just because the guy wants an extra $10 for handling.
Old 10-15-2005, 05:47 AM
* B A N N E D *

i wouldn't buy that minidisc player because someone wants 25 for shipping
Old 10-15-2005, 05:53 AM
Honda-Tech Member

dude you need to put that mad cool jdmshit on your HaWTRyD Yo!

The bumper is a ******* bumper

The minidisc player is not rare at all, mini-disc was big about the time of that car, since then it has really been an abandoned media. It's not rare when no one wants it.
Otherwise I will sell you my beta collection,
Old 10-15-2005, 08:17 AM
B*a*n*n*e*d

Default Re: JDM front bumper and lip? JDM Mini Disc player (that one civic)

I guess a box that big and gas to drive 60 miles to drop it off at UPS is free for you....... And the disc player must be pretty rare THESE days as I searched ebay and found 0 of them.......You bid accordingly.....
...it only started @ $1.00. Lemme see you ship it air mail to another country for less.

It's a shame that it seem MOST of the people in this forum look for something to bitch or talk **** about.

I am sure the only ones who say anything now are the wannabe JDM thugs.

This would be a good site if the age limit was raised.

SIGH...........kids......

Modified by E.Honda at 9:29 AM 10/15/2005
Old 10-15-2005, 08:25 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

they do more then 1 delivery at a time....but i guess that concept is hard for you to understand....i ordered a tranny from 200 Km's away and i got charged 6$ by the junkyard for delivery.
Old 10-15-2005, 08:30 AM
B*a*n*n*e*d

Default Re: JDM front bumper and lip? JDM Mini Disc player (Sleepy_Red_hatch)

?
Old 10-15-2005, 08:50 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by E.Honda &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I guess a box that big and gas to drive 60 miles to drop it off at UPS is free for you....... And the disc player must be pretty rare THESE days as I searched ebay and found 0 of them.......You bid accordingly.....
...it only started @ $1.00. Lemme see you ship it air mail to another country for less.

It's a shame that it seem MOST of the people in this forum look for something to bitch or talk **** about.

Modified by E.Honda at 9:29 AM 10/15/2005</TD></TR></TABLE>

its all in the post count, the bigger your post count the bigger your dick, ego, and knowlege
Old 10-15-2005, 09:13 AM
Honda-Tech Member

a bumper is a bumper,, inless u get the jdm bumper with a hole in it for the light pole. lol but i think u know how to drill a hole in ur bumper if anything... mini disc player is junk
Old 10-15-2005, 09:27 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: JDM front bumper and lip? JDM Mini Disc player (john666)

i think the jdm bumper has an antenna that retracts from it
Old 10-15-2005, 09:45 AM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by E.Honda &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I guess a box that big and gas to drive 60 miles to drop it off at UPS is free for you....... And the disc player must be pretty rare THESE days as I searched ebay and found 0 of them.......You bid accordingly.....

Modified by E.Honda at 9:29 AM 10/15/2005</TD></TR></TABLE>

You would think by age 37 you have developed some sort of color coordination, yet you paint your motor purple and neon green.
You would of though a 37 year old would research what he puts on his car more thoroughly, yet you buy everything out of the latest super street.
How are the gains on your edlebrock manifold with stock TB?
How are those skunk2 A-arms and rear camber kit working with your air bag suspension?
How are those carbon fiber fenders helping your weight savings? factory fenders are just as light.
How are those lambo doors working for you?

Dude, I have always hated air bags, and lambo doors only look cool on lambos. Those have been my thoughts since I owned my first car.

I call bullshit on you having to drive 60 miles to ship a bumper, there are several other shipping companies and many of them have branches in staples and kinkos. Even further, fedex and UPS will pick the thing up from your house.

Just because you searched for something on ebay one day doesnt make something rare. You dont see people fleeing to buy yugos do you? or beta-tapes? same concept with a jdm mini-disc indash player.

That **** is out dated. Just like your taste in car modifications.

I only "complain" at the fact that you cant even post this stuff in the right forum. You plug your ebay sales with a weak *** cover up asking if the products are JDM. You certainly could have asked without the links, or you certainly could have asked in the appearance/cosmetic part of this site, and posted your "JDM" (OMFG JDM!!!!one!!1111) Minidisc player in the for sale section.

I am certainly a wannabe JDM thug, at most a hand full of parts on my car are "jdm" the rest is either from US or Euro based companies. Don't generalize, "Mr. I am doing a RHD conversion so I can be the ultimate JDM thug"

This site would be a lot better if people actually knew how to use it.
Old 10-15-2005, 12:30 PM
B*a*n*n*e*d

Default Re: JDM front bumper and lip? JDM Mini Disc player (Vero)

HAHA.....Just the kind of dork I was refering to.

For 1 you idiot there is and has never been an air bag on my car!!!! Get it right if you want to talk trash.......

For 2 don't dis my intake because you have a stock one. I don't care if I gain 1 hp from it. It looks ******* good. I had an edelbrock throttle body but gave it to a friend who has a race car. I wil replace it when the car goes back on the road.

For 3 you can talk **** about my carbon fiber fenders either. Who said I bought them to save weight? Nobody but your dumbass.

As for the camber kit........It works great!!!!

The car has a preset ride height that is used for driving. It sets the same way every time. The setting are not altered when the PRESET ride height is used for driving.

Don't hate because at 37 I am already retired and do nothing but enjoy messing with cars. BTW I have been retired for 12 years.

I own 6 cars......all paid for........all run........A honda civic is the least of my worries........It's nothing more than a big toy.

It passes the time when I have nothing better to do. Nothing more nothing less.

As for the jdm comment.......I am not doing the conversion because of any JDM hype. I am doing because I can and don't care to own a run of the mill civic like yours.

I want something different and I have it.....I don't give a rats *** if you or the pope does not like it........Don't like just pass it by and and shut your **** holster.

I don't come to the forums for fighting and fussing.

I do come to them in hopes of getting good advice to QUESTIONS ASKED. And hopefully provide someone with some helpful info along the way.

I am controlling you right now!!!............You are already trying to think of some more stupid **** to say. can't wait to read the end and hit the keyboard can you BOY.

You won't be able to refrain from some more of your childish remarks.

You life is so miserable that you have to find fault with everybody elses **** to make you feel happy about your pitiful life and car.

In other forums where the mojority of people are or at least act mature, you can make a comment and get an polite reply.

For those of you who act mature I apologize for the rant but this dork needs his *** spanked by mommy.

Have a great day......

Last but not least............I have stated that the color scheme of the car changed mid construction. Hence the mismatched combos.....

Old 10-15-2005, 12:46 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by E.Honda &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote"> For those of you who act mature I apologize for the rant but this dork needs his *** spanked by mommy. </TD></TR></TABLE>
damn by mommy ..damn i dont know when the last time i lived at home. gave me flash backs
Old 10-15-2005, 05:16 PM
Honda-Tech Member

so you retired at 25? what was your previous job? or did you inherit a trust fund/win the lotto? In the unlikely event that you created/done something the world cant live without, my cap goes off to you. Otherwise a 25 year old retired person is something almost unheard of.

Please share your fortune gathering wisdom so that I can retire in 4 years too. Oh and ebay power selling doesnt count as retired. I certainly commend you for being able to sell enough to make a living off of an auction site, but that hardly constitutes retired.

On to your car:
so you are telling me you daily drive like this?

or this?

Sorry, I took a second look, that looked like either a hydrolic raise/lower suspension or some kind off chambered neumatiic. Either one does the same thing as bags, except they are horribly less safe. Which is why they arn't DOT legal.

On to the point:
I'm acting real childish and all, and so are you. Otherwise this pissing contest wouldnt exist. I couldnt care if you own 6 cars all paid for. I have 6 cars as well, all paid for. That's nothing to brag about.

My basic point has always been, this thread doesnt belong in this section, there is nothing technical about it, it is just a plug for your ebay sales. You know you took the bumper of the rhd clip you got from japan, so then of course it's "jdm." At the same time it doesnt matter because the USDM bumper is the same damn thing.

And the mini-disc link is a flat out plug, put that **** in the classified section.
Old 10-15-2005, 06:09 PM

Jesus not this guy again
Old 10-15-2005, 11:11 PM
B*a*n*n*e*d

Ahhh I see you must be a post ***** SRCivic97. Are you vero's sidekick?.....

What compells you to add your un-need and un-wanted 2 cents?

As for my retirement.

You would not belive me if I told you.

But it has to do with gambling . A lot of luck mixed with a little skill and some very rich, less skilled and less lucky guy's.

I was not aware of any classified section or I would have used it if it was an attempt to make a sale........It was not a plug for a sale. just thought it was a rare piece and some may find it interesting. It's not everyday that someone in here or anywhere else has a right hand drive clip to look at. And as for the bumper......It could be an aftermarket piece.

I was only asking a question because I did not know the answer.

Words of wisdom.

The only dumb question is one that is not asked.

Good night. and thank you for simmering down the attitude.

I am sure that when this car of mine is done your opinion will change.

E.Honda
Old 10-15-2005, 11:24 PM
Honda-Tech Member

What's the point of arguing, it doesn't change anything