Notices
Honda Civic / Del Sol (1992 - 2000) EG/EH/EJ/EK/EM1 Discussion

JDM EG6 headlight question...

Search this Thread

Old 05-05-2005, 09:45 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default JDM EG6 headlight question...

Okay my first post about this was pretty gay lol... My co-worker tells me that the jdm headlights for an eg has city lights but wtf is that lol... I asked him what those "city lights" do as far as lighting so if anyone has pictures of the jdm/usdm headlights at night so I can compare that would help out a lot cause I'm picking up some jdm headlights this weekend...
Old 05-05-2005, 09:51 AM

Default Re: JDM EG6 headlight question... (Cboy1-EG6)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Cboy1-EG6 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Okay my first post about this was pretty gay lol... My co-worker tells me that the jdm headlights for an eg has city lights but wtf is that lol... I asked him what those "city lights" do as far as lighting so if anyone has pictures of the jdm/usdm headlights at night so I can compare that would help out a lot cause I'm picking up some jdm headlights this weekend...</TD></TR></TABLE>

Just another output of lighting from a smaller, lesser wattage, bulb from inside the housing.
Old 05-05-2005, 09:59 AM
Honda-Tech Member

didnt u say only idiots waste their money on duckbill wings when it did nothing to make ur car faster? and the jdm headlights are suppost to make more power for ur car than the usdm headlights? hmm..
Old 05-05-2005, 10:00 AM

Default Re: JDM EG6 headlight question... (MDJ IKNJ)

Ooooh I see thanks buddy!
Old 05-05-2005, 10:02 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: JDM EG6 headlight question... (MDJ IKNJ)

City lights are just little 194 wedge bulbs that are in the headlights that run with your day time running lights.

Old 05-05-2005, 10:02 AM

Default Re: JDM EG6 headlight question... (FR Killah)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by FR Killah &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">didnt u say only idiots waste their money on duckbill wings when it did nothing to make ur car faster? and the jdm headlights are suppost to make more power for ur car than the usdm headlights? hmm..</TD></TR></TABLE>

Dude I just asked a standard question and yes it had nothing to do with performance but my stock(usdm) headlights are freakin' cracked on one side so which is why I want to pick up jdm headlights rather then going to the honda dealership and paying more for stock headlights so please don't be a ********...
Old 05-05-2005, 10:04 AM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Cboy1-EG6 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Dude I just asked a standard question and yes it had nothing to do with performance but my stock(usdm) headlights are freakin' cracked on one side so which is why I want to pick up jdm headlights rather then going to the honda dealership and paying more for stock headlights so please don't be a ********... </TD></TR></TABLE>
got em'
Old 05-05-2005, 10:06 AM
Honda-Tech Member

haha ok
Old 05-05-2005, 10:09 AM

Default Re: JDM EG6 headlight question... (b18bEG)

^^v why does H-T have so many lamers... Geez we're all suppose to be like family!

For all my fun loving Honda people Rock the **** out with your mother fucken **** out! LOL
Old 05-05-2005, 11:17 AM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Cboy1-EG6 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">^^v why does H-T have so many lamers... Geez we're all suppose to be like family!

For all my fun loving Honda people Rock the **** out with your mother fucken **** out! LOL </TD></TR></TABLE>

You could pick up a set on ebay for much cheaper than the jdm ones will cost
Old 05-05-2005, 11:21 AM

Default Re: JDM EG6 headlight question... (Happyman)

Hmm well I was gonna go down to password and pick em for like $65-70? I mean eBay is cool and all but dude I hate waiting, I don't know about the rest of you but if I want something I want it fast lol... But cool thanks for the heads up bro.
Old 05-05-2005, 11:23 AM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Cboy1-EG6 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

Dude I just asked a standard question and yes it had nothing to do with performance but my stock(usdm) headlights are freakin' cracked on one side so which is why I want to pick up jdm headlights rather then going to the honda dealership and paying more for stock headlights so please don't be a ********... </TD></TR></TABLE>

you say don't be a ******** yet you were a major assclown in the EGDuckbill thread?
and why the **** are you posting this thread multiple times?
get a ******* life.
Old 05-05-2005, 11:23 AM

Default Re: JDM EG6 headlight question... (Happyman)

I got mine from IAS (import auto salvage) for $100.

Larry Jr.

And they are lighter than USDM so they make your car a little faster
Old 05-05-2005, 11:28 AM

Default Re: JDM EG6 headlight question... (EGdashSIX)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by EGdashSIX &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

you say don't be a ******** yet you were a major assclown in the EGDuckbill thread?
and why the **** are you posting this thread multiple times?
get a ******* life.</TD></TR></TABLE>

LOL cause my other thread didn't go well and it just came back up so my bad you **** so chillout, you're just stubborn cause everyone knows I was right on that duckbill thread. Learn your **** fool then talk otherwise stfu and chill!
Old 05-05-2005, 11:33 AM

Default Re: JDM EG6 headlight question... (fakemike)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by fakemike &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">And they are lighter than USDM so they make your car a little faster </TD></TR></TABLE>

Hahaha sweet...
Old 05-05-2005, 11:33 AM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Cboy1-EG6 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Hmm well I was gonna go down to password and pick em for like $65-70? I mean eBay is cool and all but dude I hate waiting, I don't know about the rest of you but if I want something I want it fast lol... But cool thanks for the heads up bro. </TD></TR></TABLE>

Now you're just making excuses cause someone called you out on your whole function over form speal in another thread when you wanna get something that looks nice and doesn't give you anything better. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors...=WDVW

35 shipped so far....
Old 05-05-2005, 11:35 AM

Default Re: JDM EG6 headlight question... (fakemike)

Sometimes its worth the wait tho, if u find a deal on ebay..
Old 05-05-2005, 11:40 AM

City lights are sweet.
I got my headlights and corners for $125 brand new just need to get sockets/bulbs

Default Re: JDM EG6 headlight question... (Na4LiFe)

Hmm true that... But I live in a gated community so it's kinda hard for me to get packages... So grr and I've already been scammed on ebay a few times(I got my money back but the fools never sent their ****) so I'm kinda sketchy...
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Cboy1-EG6 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

LOL cause my other thread didn't go well and it just came back up so my bad you **** so chillout, you're just stubborn cause everyone knows I was right on that duckbill thread. Learn your **** fool then talk otherwise stfu and chill! </TD></TR></TABLE>

awesome if i were you i'd cool myself down before you find yourself not being able to log in sometime shortly. do you really think you can come onto a forum, out of ******* nowhere. tell other members what to do? act so hardcore BEHIND YOUR COMPUTER MONITOR, and then talk **** to other people? i'd find myself another forum if i were you because your first reputation on here should of been your last one douchemonkey.

http://www.clubsi.com
Old 05-05-2005, 11:47 AM

i got jdm headlights
Old 05-05-2005, 11:53 AM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by EGdashSIX &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

awesome if i were you i'd cool myself down before you find yourself not being able to log in sometime shortly. do you really think you can come onto a forum, out of ******* nowhere. tell other members what to do? act so hardcore BEHIND YOUR COMPUTER MONITOR, and then talk **** to other people? i'd find myself another forum if i were you because your first reputation on here should of been your last one douchemonkey.

http://www.clubsi.com</TD></TR></TABLE>

Jesus Christ man do you have a life? You tell me that I don't and first of all I never once talked ****, I mearly just stated my opinion so the dude might think twice and save himself some extra cash. And as for me "acting hard behind my monitor" bitch how the **** is this acting hard and who are you to judge and threaten me you ********. Only reason why I'm retaliating is because your *** is starting to get annoying so just squash it you ****... Report me, that's fine cause I'll just report your *** too... You stirred up all this conflict you fucken moron use your brain, fucken emo...
Old 05-05-2005, 12:02 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Jesus Christ man do you have a life? You tell me that I don't and first of all I never once talked ****, I mearly just stated my opinion so the dude might think twice and save himself some extra cash. And as for me "acting hard behind my monitor" bitch how the **** is this acting hard and who are you to judge and threaten me you ********. Only reason why I'm retaliating is because your *** is starting to get annoying so just squash it you ****... Report me, that's fine cause I'll just report your *** too... You stirred up all this conflict you fucken moron use your brain, fucken emo... </TD></TR></TABLE>
Old 05-05-2005, 12:03 PM

Cute but just squash it this thread keeps refreshing to the top so just squash it...
Old 05-05-2005, 12:12 PM

thats okay. i saw his xanga and hes just mad cuz hes short.

Quick Reply: JDM EG6 headlight question...