Notices
Honda Civic / Del Sol (1992 - 2000) EG/EH/EJ/EK/EM1 Discussion

Integra parts interchangibility and installation in my EG

Search this Thread

Old 04-18-2004, 03:16 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Integra parts interchangibility and installation in my EG

I have a 94 EX coupe and was wondering about a few of the following....
1.) I like Acura stuff
2.) I want to put Integra disk brakes on my rear brakes, how hard would that be?
3.) I would also like some Old alloy wheels to replace those ugly, rusted, bent to hell rims that came with the car, how hard would that be, and which ones would fit the four lug set up?
4.) Um, bout how hard would it be to do a non-vtec 1.8L swap (from a 94 and up Integra) into my car? Its auto now, but I'd most likely drop that. This would be my first swap, but I have a crafty 48 year old engineering father who can make working stuff out of non-working stuff and so on and so forth.
5.) Are there any engine parts that I could swap into my z6, like fuel pumps, injectors, fuel rails, that would be cheaper than from say a y8 (96 and up sohc?) or a b16a?
And yes, I know I'm one cheap SOB, but what I can I say? Lol, don't answer that last one...
Old 04-18-2004, 03:44 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Integra parts interchangibility and installation in my EG (Dlpz87)

Most 94+ Integra parts will fit your car. These parts include front and rear spindles, rims, engine and transmission with the use of the Integra mounts, seats and a bunch of other stuff... These parts bolt in just like the Civic parts would so installation is not harder than installing stock parts..

Its all been covered here on H-T so just do a search and you're bound to find the information you're looking for.. Hope that helped.. good luck
Old 04-18-2004, 03:56 PM

Default Re: Integra parts interchangibility and installation in my EG (hadehatch)

ah, thanks for the info man, and thanks for not making look like the fool I am when it comes to this stuff, I appreciate it and I'll check that stuff out