Notices
Honda Civic / Del Sol (1992 - 2000) EG/EH/EJ/EK/EM1 Discussion

Integra Mirrors on an eg(Did a search and didnt find anything useful)

Search this Thread

Old 12-09-2003, 12:08 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Integra Mirrors on an eg(Did a search and didnt find anything useful)

I might be getting a set of Jdm power folding type r mirrors and i need to know what needs to be done to make them fit an eg.
Old 12-09-2003, 12:18 PM

Default Re: Integra Mirrors on an eg(Did a search and didnt find anything useful) (rocco)

bizzump!
Old 12-09-2003, 12:19 PM
New User

Default Re: Integra Mirrors on an eg(Did a search and didnt find anything useful) (rocco)

You might have to drill a hole or two on the part where you mount the mirror but there's really only one way to find out.
Old 12-09-2003, 12:20 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Location: Why so you can pretend like youre interested, FL/OK

The front corner of the base of the integra mirror would probably need to be shaved down as well as drilling new openings for the bolts on the base of the integra mirror. I have both in the car, I am doing the same project. Last I remember is the corners of the integra mirror came to a sharp point, while the civic mirrors are rounded off. Wiring should probably be plug and play, if not switch out harnesses and re-wire.
Old 12-09-2003, 12:25 PM

Default Re: Integra Mirrors on an eg(Did a search and didnt find anything useful) (INVALID)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by INVALID &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">The front corner of the base of the integra mirror would probably need to be shaved down as well as drilling new openings for the bolts on the base of the integra mirror. I have both in the car, I am doing the same project. Last I remember is the corners of the integra mirror came to a sharp point, while the civic mirrors are rounded off. Wiring should probably be plug and play, if not switch out harnesses and re-wire. </TD></TR></TABLE>Is that all the shaving i have to do to make it fit perfectly?