Notices
Honda Civic / Del Sol (1992 - 2000) EG/EH/EJ/EK/EM1 Discussion

Integra Front End Converion On My 95 hatch...

Search this Thread

Old 12-17-2006, 08:24 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Integra Front End Converion On My 95 hatch...

Hey does anyone know my best bet for doing this conversion...Front clip, Buy each part seperate (Hood, Fenders, Bumper, Lights and Radiator Support), or does any company sell kits for this conversion. I have about 1500 to spend.. Let me know if anyone has imput on this subject..
Old 12-17-2006, 08:29 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Integra Front End Converion On My 95 hatch... (italianpapi65)

the easy way to go about it is sell your car, buy a caviler and do it to that. dont ruin a hatch please

Or just let integra front end on integras and civic's on civic's
Old 12-17-2006, 08:36 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Re: Integra Front End Converion On My 95 hatch... (Turbo_y8)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Turbo_y8 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">the easy way to go about it is sell your car, buy a caviler and do it to that. dont ruin a hatch please

Or just let integra front end on integras and civic's on civic's </TD></TR></TABLE>

LoL

Harsh ****.

Might be running low on civics if that crap stays up, eh?

At OP:
I'm not positive as I've never done this front end conversion before but as far as I've seen pple to pple in other threads about this (hint hint: search) you have the right list. I don't think there's anymore pieces for the front end conversion. Though I could be wrong, everything I'm saying here has the pretense of "think" in front of it so please don't shoot me for being wrong.

Good luck on the conversion.

BTW: Ignore what Y8 said, to each his own, if that's what you want to do, go for it. I personally like the teg front look and my boss/friend has one that we were building that has a front end teg conversion but only problem is it doesn't have the bumper on it in the pic so you really can't tell **** aside from the fact that it's got teg lights.

I like it, he hates it, and it's your car. So neither of our opinions matter.

EDIT:
PS: Just because of that stupid *** comment I feel like buying a 300 dollar civic from a junkyard and beating the living **** out of it with a sledge hammer and video taping it - then I can put the video tape on here and people like him can cry over it (quite literally).
Old 12-17-2006, 08:42 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Integra Front End Converion On My 95 hatch... (Syndacate)

you are quite the hypocrite

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Syndacate &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">
Might be running low on civics <U>if that crap stays up</U>, eh?</TD></TR></TABLE>

and then you say

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Syndacate &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">
EDIT:
PS: Just because of that stupid *** comment I feel like buying a 300 dollar civic from a junkyard and beating the living **** out of it with a sledge hammer and video taping it - then I can put the video tape on here and people like him can cry over it (quite literally).</TD></TR></TABLE>

if its already in a junk yard is one thing, and decent stock/clean honda being defaced is another.
Old 12-17-2006, 08:45 AM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Turbo_y8 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">you are quite the hypocrite

and then you say

if its already in a junk yard is one thing, and decent stock/clean honda being defaced is another.</TD></TR></TABLE>

LoL

That first part was being sarcastic... I can't explain to you the magnitude of people that would have picked that up...you did not.

I said:
"Might be running low on civics if that crap stays up, eh?"

I should have put [/sarcasm] at the end.

Why did I say that? 'Cause civics are common as a mother ******. There's no shortage of them. If it was an elise my thoughts on the issue might change a bit. You don't see them every day IN the parking lot...then on THE WAY to wherever the hell you're going....then when you pull INTO the parking lot of the other one you'll see at least 2, one moving, and one parked. The civic isn't exactly a definition of rarity.

EDIT:

You say "go do it to some piece of **** cavalier" and I'm sure all the chevy guys would say "go do it to some piece of **** honda."

Opinions are opinions and unfortunately he didn't ask for ANY opinions.

Old 12-17-2006, 08:52 AM
Honda-Tech Member

he asked for imput.
Old 12-17-2006, 08:53 AM
Honda-Tech Member

im all for the its your car do what you want. But ive seen this conversion in person and its ugly. Doesnt flow at all, its to long of a front end for this car.
Old 12-17-2006, 08:59 AM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Turbo_y8 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">he asked for imput. </TD></TR></TABLE>

Again you mis-read things.

Where he asked for INPUT there was a 100% inference about input referring to how he should go about doing it as the question was asked before he said that.

He wants to know what he should do, separate parts, buy a front clip, etc. Again, he asked for no opinions.

Look man, I'm not trying to break this down technically so I can argue with you over it, it's not worth it, the forum doesn't need it, and this guy doesn't need it. I was simply telling him to ignore you since you were basically telling him to stick his front end conversion to a hatch up his ***.

All I'm saying is that there's opinions, opinions are like ********, everybody has one.

He wants to do it, it's his choice. If somebody wants to put a body kit on their car, do I think it looks like ****? Absolutely. Though you're not gonna see me out there fighting with him over a wrench so he doesn't put it on and "ruin a civic." It's his car, he can do what he wants with it. It doesn't matter what you or me think about it.

So on that note, you think it ******* sucks, okay, you stated your opinion, that's always a good thing. Obviously he doesn't feel that way or he wouldn't be wanting to do it. So back to the tech aspects, he wants a list, the list I gave him I'm not 100% sure about.
Old 12-17-2006, 11:22 AM
Honda-Tech Member

im going to have to agree with syndcate (like usual) and say that he didnt ask your opinion. im sure had you said

"yeah, thats about it, fenders, hood, bumper and stuff and you'll be good. but im my opinion i dont really like it"
there would have been no one calling you out of it

i ******* hate people like that. man...i posted up a while back asking how to install a jdm parking pole on my eg. and like three people gave me install help....and EVERYONE else just called it "ricer" (which makes no ******* sense since its a dealership option is japan) and how it was usless jdm bling.

******* tards
Old 12-17-2006, 12:45 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Integra Front End Converion On My 95 hatch... (Pr0ject93hb)

and your post didnt help the op either so your no better. instead of qouting the already pointed out fact you could have added he will need an integra Rad. support
Old 12-17-2006, 01:33 PM
Not to be confused with "THE MAN"

They are all just opinions guys. You guys get mad way too easy. I just use the philosophy of "opinions are like ********. Everyone has one and they all stink".

But yes I agree with the front being too long. There is a dude running around here with a DC2 front on a crx. And to add insult to injury it is snot green.
Old 12-17-2006, 09:36 PM
New User

do u r **** bro it will look tide but i will do ek9 00 frony end i dont like the eg front
Old 12-17-2006, 09:55 PM

Default Re: Integra Front End Converion On My 95 hatch... (jonyek9)

wow syndicates not ripping into the op

any who this guy on e-hatch did it basicaly from what i understood he got all the integra parts to bolt on. But the fenders did not quite fit the door so he had to use a dremmel to grind it down a little.

From what i remember thats it

The conversion looks ok its just not my cup of tea
Old 12-18-2006, 07:18 AM
Honda-Tech Member

the front looks too big, too much overhang compared to the rear.

or if you meant JDM front:

a little better but I think the headlights are too wide for the shape of the EG.
Old 12-18-2006, 08:11 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Integra Front End Converion On My 95 hatch... (teal_dx)

when youre done with the conversion put a "wacura" sticker on the front.
Old 12-18-2006, 02:15 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Integra Front End Converion On My 95 hatch... (4drhonda)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by 4drhonda &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">when youre done with the conversion put a "wacura" sticker on the front.</TD></TR></TABLE>

lol
Old 12-18-2006, 02:26 PM

You say "go do it to some piece of **** cavalier" and I'm sure all the chevy guys would say "go do it to some piece of **** honda."

</TD></TR></TABLE>

Nope, Im a chevy guy and the cavalier is still a piece of ****
Old 12-18-2006, 02:42 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Integra Front End Converion On My 95 hatch... (sasser43)

im a chevy / gm guy too,

I used to have a checy silverrado

not an olds bravada(bascially a jiimy) just fully loaded, and all time awd

and my dad has a 03' vette

Cavilers just dont do much for me/anyone. Kinda like the neon. The Srt4 is the muscle for the neon as is the now cobalt ss for a j body
Old 12-18-2006, 02:44 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Integra Front End Converion On My 95 hatch... (teal_dx)

im trying to figure out why this car has a 5 lug swap, itr rims and then the front end convo and WHY ARE THE DOORS SHAVED,WELDED, and BONDO'D SHUT!!!!

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by teal_dx &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">
the front looks too big, too much overhang compared to the rear.</TD></TR></TABLE>
Old 12-18-2006, 03:06 PM
Honda-Tech Member

1500 bucks, wow...are you doing the work yourself?

1500 bucks isn't gonna get you much
Old 12-18-2006, 03:42 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (instrument)

for 1500 you could have a nice turbo/supercharger setup in that hatch
Old 12-18-2006, 05:15 PM
Honda-Tech Member

aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.............. . i thought frontend conversion fell out at nopi a few years ago...... i think if you want a integra front buy a integra....
but if thats what your into .. be sure you do a good job.... goodluck
Old 12-18-2006, 05:16 PM

Default Re: (guywitaDA)

Are their pictures of civic front ends on integras?

That conversion has to look better.
Old 12-18-2006, 05:41 PM

When this is done right...I think it can be a very clean conversion.

I've had that red hatch above w/ the jdm front on my computer for a few years now. I am in love with that car.

Good luck man...and dont listen to the negative people. They're all over the place. Better than you trying to put an IS300 front end or something on there.
Old 12-18-2006, 10:27 PM
Honda-Tech Member

the red hatch doesnt have that grill the ITR has. looks more like just an headlight conversion in my eyes 0_0. my friend recently bought a whole front end for about $1200 and installation cost 300 w/o paint. the front end came with everything but they ran out of black housing. so basically, yeah $1500 is good if you can match your own paint.

your car, your money, choose w/e you want to do with it. your car shouldnt be what others want it to be.

EDIT: oh yes, and buying the whole conversion kit would probably be better then going around tryna find specific parts, and then getting different prices for everything. your best bet is to BUY the conversion kit so you dont have to deal with the hassle of making a fat list of parts + sellers.

Quick Reply: Integra Front End Converion On My 95 hatch...