Notices
Honda Civic / Del Sol (1992 - 2000) EG/EH/EJ/EK/EM1 Discussion

im gonna make damage!!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-02-2002, 10:55 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default im gonna make damage!!!!!!!!!!

ok first things first. to all you damn thieves out there you are all gonna die, matter of fact i hope you die a very slow death and suffer. do any of you guys wanna know why im mad? well i'll let you know.... most of my friends' cars and mine and even my girlfriend's car have either been vandalized or stolen... why cant you theives or vandals just grow up and get a job instead of jacking your friends off and stealing **** from other people who worked hard to get what they have... last night my girlfriend's mom's car was hit up and what was stolen was her head light housing...... this car is a 2003 maxima se.... first question...WHY THE **** HER MOM?!?!??! second ... do you have a problem with yourself? are you sick in the head to just take headlights for no apparent reason? well i live in voorhees and sometimes stay out in cherry hill.... im gonna find that ***** snukka and kill his ***... im tired of all these damn thefts.. the thing that really makes me mad is the people who get jacked dont deserve it... from what i saw on the car they went through the grill and put some kind of grease or some sticky stuff to undo the lock...but i guess when they did the lock for the hood they also cut the horn wires. then they loosened the bolts on the housings but could only get the pass. head lamp. i guess they got nervous and bounced cuz when her mom went to start the car for work she found that the car alarm wouldnt work and the hood was left open... she has 7 dogs and none of them barked... the job was clean so im thinking its someone who was planning this or they work for a dealership.... oh man if i ever find out who they are they are gonna get it.... ALL THIEVES ARE GONNA DIE!!!!!!!!!
Old 12-02-2002, 10:59 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: im gonna make damage!!!!!!!!!! (blackEJ1)

oh yeah anyone in south jersey area or north or central keep a look out for this kind of stuff happening and help me find this person.... the cops saids its been happening alot over here... also where can i find a really good alram systerm for the max.... my girl said it doesnt matter how much... thanks in advanced...
Old 12-02-2002, 11:22 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Damn that sux, just noticed that you're the evil me.
Old 12-02-2002, 11:25 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: im gonna make damage!!!!!!!!!! (WhiteEJ1)

Damn that sux, just noticed that you're the evil me.
lol
Old 12-02-2002, 11:27 AM

... also where can i find a really good alram systerm for the max.... my girl said it doesnt matter how much... thanks in advanced...
On my old accord, I had a Black Widow alarm. It was pretty good. If you tapped it, or iff the wind blew really hard it would chirp, or go off. It wasn't really that expensive. I think I bought it at Best buy.