Notices
Honda Civic / Del Sol (1992 - 2000) EG/EH/EJ/EK/EM1 Discussion

Ill pay a person to do a LS cluster into a EG. *SO CAL* 714

Search this Thread

Old 04-18-2004, 09:50 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ill pay a person to do a LS cluster into a EG. *SO CAL* 714

Looking for an experience cluster installer. One who knows how to put a integra LS cluster into a EG hatch. Im located so cal 714 garden grove...
Old 04-18-2004, 10:15 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Ill pay a person to do a LS cluster into a EG. *SO CAL* 714 (trooper0641)

Are you that lazy that you can't do a simple search on this very site and find the info you need (which I KNOW has been covered atleast 10 different times, probably a whole lot more)? Then, once you have found this info, go out to your car and apply your new knowledge of installing an Integra cluster into your little Civic. Besides, it's more fun to work on your own car than paying someone to do it for you
Old 04-19-2004, 06:43 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Ill pay a person to do a LS cluster into a EG. *SO CAL* 714 (b16a ferio)

ttt i have no experience...and i dont even have a clue for whats going on. I NEED SOMEBODY!
Old 04-19-2004, 08:15 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Ill pay a person to do a LS cluster into a EG. *SO CAL* 714 (trooper0641)

324fewwefsd342wr
Old 04-19-2004, 08:18 PM

Default Re: Ill pay a person to do a LS cluster into a EG. *SO CAL* 714 (b16a ferio)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by b16a ferio &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Are you that lazy that you can't do a simple search on this very site and find the info you need (which I KNOW has been covered atleast 10 different times, probably a whole lot more)? Then, once you have found this info, go out to your car and apply your new knowledge of installing an Integra cluster into your little Civic. Besides, it's more fun to work on your own car than paying someone to do it for you </TD></TR></TABLE>

Dont be like that... Some people arent inclined enough to rewire a harness... and fab mounts
Old 04-19-2004, 08:20 PM
mike93eh

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by trooper0641 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">ttt i have no experience...and i dont even have a clue for whats going on. I NEED SOMEBODY!</TD></TR></TABLE>

how do you think people get experience? they LEARN!
Old 04-19-2004, 08:29 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Default Re: Ill pay a person to do a LS cluster into a EG. *SO CAL* 714 (mike93eh)

http://patriot.net/~merritt/gauge.html

That should help you. I dont think its much different from a LS.

wont look the greatest but its in there.
Old 04-19-2004, 10:05 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Ill pay a person to do a LS cluster into a EG. *SO CAL* 714 (Luserkid)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Luserkid &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">http://patriot.net/~merritt/gauge.html

That should help you. I dont think its much different from a LS.

wont look the greatest but its in there. </TD></TR></TABLE>
wow thanks for the site... dam that cluster fitment is DIRTY! ive seen better! i hope mines doesnt turn out like that
Old 04-19-2004, 10:17 PM
Honda-Tech Member

It looks that way because he used the Civic cluster case. And i believe this is what it looks like on a 96-00 civic. a 92-95 would look different.
Old 04-19-2004, 10:21 PM

Default Re: Ill pay a person to do a LS cluster into a EG. *SO CAL* 714 (Luserkid)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Luserkid &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">It looks that way because he used the Civic cluster case. And i believe this is what it looks like on a 96-00 civic. a 92-95 would look different. </TD></TR></TABLE>

92-95 looks even worse, even more of the fuel and temp gauges are cut off. Just get a JDM EG6 cluster.
Old 04-19-2004, 10:29 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Ill pay a person to do a LS cluster into a EG. *SO CAL* 714 (Ejay Six)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Ejay Six &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

92-95 looks even worse, even more of the fuel and temp gauges are cut off. Just get a JDM EG6 cluster.</TD></TR></TABLE>
hopefully it doesnt! i saw one picture of a teg's cluster into a eg...it looked nice. i wonder why.
Old 04-20-2004, 01:03 AM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by trooper0641 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">
hopefully it doesnt! i saw one picture of a teg's cluster into a eg...it looked nice. i wonder why.</TD></TR></TABLE>

Probably because they retrofitted a teg cluster cover. Dont get us wrong, it can be done.
Old 04-20-2004, 01:13 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

it's all a matter of how long you take on trimming your bezel.. if you keep a close eye on how much you need to trim, you're good.. if you're like me and you just don't care because you were planning a dash swap it'll come out like this:
Old 04-20-2004, 03:41 AM
B*a*n*n*e*d

Default Re: (jcarothers)

Looking for an experience cluster installer. - ROFLO
Old 04-20-2004, 12:08 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by jcarothers &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">it's all a matter of how long you take on trimming your bezel.. if you keep a close eye on how much you need to trim, you're good.. if you're like me and you just don't care because you were planning a dash swap it'll come out like this:
</TD></TR></TABLE>
so i would actually have cut out the surrounding to match the teg cluster for a perfect fitment?
Old 04-20-2004, 12:11 PM
Honda-Tech Member

looks good other then the top chit
peace
Old 04-20-2004, 12:24 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (slowhatch4now)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by slowhatch4now &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">looks good other then the top chit
peace</TD></TR></TABLE>

i agree. it would bother me everytime i step in that car. but that's just me. other than that it's a cool conversion to try out.
Old 04-20-2004, 12:35 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (slowhatch4now)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by slowhatch4now &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">looks good other then the top chit
peace</TD></TR></TABLE>
ehh.. I suppose, the advantage to mine over the one above is nothing is blocked. I could have done it cleaner, but I didn't pay much attention while I was trimming. hoenstly the part that took me the longest was trimming the bezel so the trim bezel would fit.
<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by handa &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

i agree. it would bother me everytime i step in that car. but that's just me. other than that it's a cool conversion to try out. </TD></TR></TABLE>
you actually can't tell it's messed up when sitting behind the wheel. unless you're looking for it, and at night it looks gorgeous.
Old 04-20-2004, 12:38 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Why are you set on an LS cluster in the first place?
Old 04-20-2004, 12:45 PM

well, might i suggest selling your EG to someone who will appreciate that cluster and go buy a integra LS. pfff! jeez, looks like somebody has identity issues with their locamotive vehicle. zeig hiel (its hitlers bday so i had to give a quick shout out to him ya know )
Old 04-20-2004, 12:52 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (trooper0641)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by trooper0641 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">
so i would actually have cut out the surrounding to match the teg cluster for a perfect fitment?</TD></TR></TABLE>
woah, sorry mised your reply earlier. there's a number of was to do it. I was planning on a Dash swap so I didn't care about my bezel. you could cut the cluster itself if you want. just try to find a way to physically make it fit.

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Ricey McRicerton &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Why are you set on an LS cluster in the first place?</TD></TR></TABLE>
actually, I wonder why also..
Old 04-20-2004, 01:30 PM

Default Re: Ill pay a person to do a LS cluster into a EG. *SO CAL* 714 (Ejay Six)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Ejay Six &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

92-95 looks even worse, even more of the fuel and temp gauges are cut off. Just get a JDM EG6 cluster.</TD></TR></TABLE>A comment frome someone who has no idea what the hell they're talking about. I have a GSR cluster in my coupe and the fuel and temp gauges are very visible. Maybe you should have some first hand experience and on purchasing a Gay-d-em eg6 cluster....

Brian
Old 04-20-2004, 01:53 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Ill pay a person to do a LS cluster into a EG. *SO CAL* 714 (hallsy)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by hallsy &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">well, might i suggest selling your EG to someone who will appreciate that cluster and go buy a integra LS. pfff! jeez, looks like somebody has identity issues with their locamotive vehicle. zeig hiel (its hitlers bday so i had to give a quick shout out to him ya know )</TD></TR></TABLE>

you are gonna get shot.
Old 04-20-2004, 02:11 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Ill pay a person to do a LS cluster into a EG. *SO CAL* 714 (hallsy)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by hallsy &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote"> zeig hiel (its hitlers bday so i had to give a quick shout out to him ya know )</TD></TR></TABLE>

Geez, only americans enjoy quoting that phrase and think it's neat - learn how to write german before you sport infamous german phrases.

basically you said: show hiel (whatever that last word's supposed to be)

To make sure you learn something despite your stoopedity:

"Sieg" is a noun and needs to be capitalized and means victory; zeig is an imperative of a verb and means show. heil would be the second part and is a variety of "hail" (not the icey stuff raining down on you).

Other than that is that part of german grandeurism and military expansionism nothing to be proud of. Once upon a time we were a bit arrogant and thought we owned the world but were brought down to a more humble attitude. Maybe one day, you will understand that joking about unjustified military intervention is not something to be proud of - especially when it destroys lifes and country.

Sorry for the moralizing but it this sort of comment just pissing me off to no end.

kristin
Old 04-20-2004, 02:12 PM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by hallsy &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">well, might i suggest selling your EG to someone who will appreciate that cluster and go buy a integra LS. pfff! jeez, looks like somebody has identity issues with their locamotive vehicle. zeig hiel (its hitlers bday so i had to give a quick shout out to him ya know )</TD></TR></TABLE>Ban...

Brian

Quick Reply: Ill pay a person to do a LS cluster into a EG. *SO CAL* 714