Notices
Honda Civic / Del Sol (1992 - 2000) EG/EH/EJ/EK/EM1 Discussion

if you had anything stolen in seattle area look here

Search this Thread

Old 07-13-2009, 01:57 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default if you had anything stolen in seattle area look here

just browsin craigslist today and saw this could be fake but you never know maybe he really is dumb enough to steal things and tell people just thought id post it in here ..

http://seattle.craigslist.org/tac/pts/1267374527.html
Old 07-13-2009, 03:38 PM

Default Re: if you had anything stolen in seattle area look here

shady ****
Old 07-13-2009, 03:41 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

"why go to racing shop when u can by from me..yes im a theif..i steal and sell.."

very last line in the craigslist post?
Old 07-13-2009, 04:16 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Has to be fake. Either that or the numbers are to someone who has been dubed a thief.
Old 07-13-2009, 04:17 PM
Honda-Tech Member

wtf?
Old 07-13-2009, 04:20 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Haha i went to call him, ***** disconnected...lol
Old 07-13-2009, 05:19 PM
Honda-Tech Member

What the...
Old 07-13-2009, 05:32 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by sp00ledbseries
shady ****
x2
Old 07-13-2009, 05:55 PM
Honda-Tech Member

***** disconnected seems like some one is messin around. but here you go I found this last night up in portland: http://portland.craigslist.org/mlt/pts/1268196000.html

here it is for people to lazy to click link:

RE speed concept - $1 (portland)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reply to: sale-frbkq-1268196000@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]
Date: 2009-07-13, 2:01PM PDT

Speed Concept is a bad place to buy anything, Yes they have everything thats probably cause half of it is stolen...haha I never had that bad of an experience. However I had considered purchasing some items from them and there selling tactics are horrible where they have 5-6 of there employees trying to convince you that you should be buying some other more expensive product and when you don't they all laugh and you tell you are stupid. Seriously this happened to me! They are just a bunch of lions waiting to take your money.I had a bad experience with the owner Tony with the way he treated me in his own store. They use more of agressive selling tactics instead of letting the buyer choose what they want they think its okay to critize customers. Well I have not given them any of my business and I tell all my friends about my bad experience. Its as if they are full of them selves....atleast that is the impression I got from Tony. Instead of being a friend and offering advice it was more of a critisizm why would you do a stupid thing like that because I wouldnt buy there over priced AEM brake pads. I hope they read this too....my experience with them....my 2 cents.

some other guys comment previously posted below....

DONT BUY ANYTHING AT SPEED CONCEPT
MY STORY
2 MONTHS AGO THIS GUY IS TRYING TO SELL ME SOME SI STOCK RIMS AND SOME LS RIMS .I HEARD IT WAS STOLEN RIMS THATS WHY I DIDNT BUY IT ,GUESS WHAT NEXT DAY THEY SOLD IT AT SPEED CONCEPT FOR $200 A SET AND THERE SELLING IT FOR $450 A SET.I ASK THEM IF THE RIMS ARE STOLEN THEY SAID ITS NOT STOLEN , HOW WOULD THEY KNOW?.BEWARE GUYS THATS HOW THEY ROLL(THEY ROLL DIRTY LIKE THAT)BE CAREFUL YOU MIGHT GET CAUGHT WITH A STOLEN ITEM.IF YOU GET CAUGHT THEY JUST GONNA DENY THAT YOU PURCHASE THAT RIMS FROM THEM. THATS WHY THEY DONT GIVE A RECEIPT ON A USED ITEM (STOLEN ITEM) DUHHH NO EVIDENCE . BAD PLACE TO GET YOUR PARTS THEY WILL SELL YOU THE WRONG PARTS AND WONT GIVE YOUR MONEY BACK

They will copy your keys and steal your **** right back....... Have had friends that took their cars there to get worked on... and guess what the car got stolen.....Do your own work and keep it sleeper..... they would never steal my car cause you wouldn't expect there to be a $3000
motor inside...........

other peoples story

They also buy stolen parts and resell them, atleast 4 yrs ago they did when my car got stolen, I went there to get parts and come to find my set of wheels and tires (from my stolen car) sitting there for sale. I've hated them ever since and they suck ***. If you've had a bad experience there, COPY AND PASTE and add you nightmare story to warn others!
FINALLY SOMEBODY SAID SOMETHING ABOUT THOSE GUYS .I HAD SO MUCH BAD EXPERIENCE ABOUT THOSE GUYS .I RATHER PAY THE FULL PRICE SOME WHERE ELSE THAN GOING TO THAT STUPID PLACE .THAT STUPID WHITE BOY (THAT WORKS THERE)THINK HIS WANNA BE KOREAN ,EVERY TIME IM THERE THIS WHITE BOY TALKS IN KOREAN TO HIS STUPID OWNER HE THINKS I DONT UNDERSTAND HIM, IM KOREAN TO BITCH.HES SAYING TO RAISE THE PRICE BECAUSE THE CUSTOMER REALLY NEED THE PARTS THATS MESS UP .F--K THAT PLACE

First off We all know that Speed concepts is on here Deleting these comments. But remember If one person reads this you hurt there business even a little. Which might make them become a better business.

This is my story here and others right below, I'm glad somebody said something about these ****ers. Don't waste you money or time with these shady guys.

They also buy stolen parts and resell them, atleast 4 yrs ago they did when my car got stolen, I went there to get parts and come to find my set of wheels and tires (from my stolen car) sitting there for sale. I've hated them ever since and they suck ***. If you've had a bad experience there, COPY AND PASTE and add you nightmare story to warn others!
My story:
I bought a few items from them Off ebay Called them and told them I will be coming into pick the items up. I drove 2 hours to get the parts I won and when I got there they tried charging me the Ebay S&H charges.. I was like HELL NO. They would not sell me the parts for the agreed price so I told them to SHOVE it. Im not going to pay Shipping and handling on something that wasnt shipped. PERIOD. My brother used to take his Eclipse there for lots of work when they were first opening and they made a good name for them selves. NOW is a different story, Shitty customer service, Over inflated Prices.

Other Storys
YOUR RIGHT WHO EVER WROTE THIS ADD ABOUT SPEED CONCEPT .IT HAPPEN TO ME 2 WEEKS AGO THEY TOLD ME THEY HAVE MY PARTS .WHEN I GOT THERE THE PARTS IS NOT FOR MY CAR .TOTALLY DIFFERENT PARTS THEY JUST WANT ME TO GO TO THERE SHOP SO THEY COULD ORDER THE RIGHT ONE .THE POINT IS I DROVE ALMOST 1 HOUR FOR NOTHING .BAD BUSINESS WAIST OF TIME

OTHER GUYS STORY
I CALLED THEM LAST WEEK ABOUT A PART THEY SAID THEY HAVE IT SO I DROVE 2 HOURS JUST TO BUY THE PART AS SOON I GOT THERE THEY SAID THEY ALREADY SOLD IT.WHAT A JERK BAD PLACE TO GET YOUR PARTS BAD BUSINESS ,OVER PRICE ,NOT A FRIENDLY ENVIRONMENT,BEWARE
Old 07-13-2009, 07:26 PM
Honda-Tech Member

wow that is some shady **** ^ especially if a ton of people all have pretty much similar stories
Old 07-13-2009, 08:12 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Yeas the west coast is full of shady people. But that only makes up probably 0.5% of the honda secene. Most poeple just stick to their own but the bad people make alot of noise.
Old 07-13-2009, 08:26 PM
Honda-Tech Member

holy crap... what mo"s
Old 07-13-2009, 10:23 PM
id5

Originally Posted by forcefedferio
wow that is some shady **** ^ especially if a ton of people all have pretty much similar stories
indeed..
Where there is smoke there is fire.