Notices
Honda Civic / Del Sol (1992 - 2000) EG/EH/EJ/EK/EM1 Discussion

ICB Review

Search this Thread

Old 03-24-2008, 09:45 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Location: Standing on the corner selling cocaine, rippin shows live on stage for hoes yellin my name
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ICB Review

Well I guys I figured I would look into the recent history to see if there was a vouch thread for the company. After not finding one I am deciding to make one. Moderators please move my thread to the appropriate forum. I tried looking for the best place, but I figured I would post up here. Anyways, I have always checked the site for items, and although I find some pricing to be a little high. They definitely come correct with all the hardest to find things I am trying to get. Anyways I am gonna say their service was incredible and this is the fastest shipping I have ever received on any product whatsoever. I ordered a Honda Primo and Honda Verno windshield banner for my DC2 and my newly acquired 99EK. I ordered the items saturday at around two o'clock and received my items today which is monday. The typical ground shipping was used and it only took two days for the items to make it to me in NJ. I am very pleased with them and plan on doing more business with them in the future. Also should be noted is that I ordered springs direct from progress 1 week prior to ordering from ICB and I still don't have my springs. I am also waiting on Hybrid Motorsports to send me my lugnuts so I can mount up my new wheels.
Old 03-24-2008, 11:32 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts
Default Re: ICB Review (JDMThoughts)

ICBMotorsports/JDMland has great service.
Old 03-24-2008, 12:13 PM
DixielandImports Please

Default Re: ICB Review (BlueIntegraBoy)

Yeah I have ordered from there numerous times.
Great service and fast shipping.
Old 03-24-2008, 01:38 PM

I have heard about there great service, but never ordered something from them yet though
Old 03-24-2008, 01:41 PM

i go to taht site all the time to "look around" but havtnt ordered anything from them yet. their prices seem to be competative. im sure ill be buyin some ctr carpet for my ek soon tho