Honda Civic / Del Sol (1992 - 2000) EG/EH/EJ/EK/EM1 Discussion

I need some info..

Search this Thread

Old 04-12-2005, 05:01 PM
Mac
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I need some info..

Disclaimer: I have re-read the T&C that you agree to upon joining the forum. I do not wish to know who owns or where this car is. It makes no difference to me - I am in New Zealand. For the owners sake can you all please not mention names / locations. Ta.

OK right I would like to know some info about the gear on this car. What is the paint color. The intake make.. Specs? If someone knows the owner then can they have them PM me. This particular photo was taken at a 'chinatown' meet - which was posted in the Appearance forum about 3-4 months ago.

I have attepmted many 'general' searches to find other pictures: "chinatown", "china town", "hottest eg", "nicest eg" etc with no luck.

Old 04-12-2005, 05:07 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: I need some info.. (Mac)

hrm, no info for you, but comparing the engine bay to the rest of the pic... it is either a strange angle on that nice paint... or perhaps that engine bay is not quite real... who knows... just looks funny.
Old 04-12-2005, 05:15 PM
Mac
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: I need some info.. (CooBlueDAB)

Agreed it does look like it's a bit on the **** and is going to fall over forwards..
Old 04-12-2005, 07:33 PM
Mac
Honda-Tech Member

*bump* I take it America has just woken up to a new day so I hope someone can help soon.
Old 04-12-2005, 07:40 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (Mac)

That color looks like a burgundy or brandy wine like colot the engine bay seems funny bc how he has the strut tower bar/brace raised up of the tower seems like the hood will not close properly. Have you tried posting in the app/cos forum to see if anyone remembers. nice car color and nice engine bay looks a little suspect though
Old 04-12-2005, 07:47 PM
Honda-Tech Member

I believe that is Honda-Tech member Rodrez.'s Car.
Old 04-12-2005, 10:29 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Mac &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Disclaimer: I have re-read the T&C that you agree to upon joining the forum. I do not wish to know who owns or where this car is. It makes no difference to me - I am in New Zealand. For the owners sake can you all please not mention names / locations. Ta.

OK right I would like to know some info about the gear on this car. What is the paint color. The intake make.. Specs? If someone knows the owner then can they have them PM me. This particular photo was taken at a 'chinatown' meet - which was posted in the Appearance forum about 3-4 months ago.

I have attepmted many 'general' searches to find other pictures: "chinatown", "china town", "hottest eg", "nicest eg" etc with no luck.
</TD></TR></TABLE>

The intake is an AEM for an Integra Type R, that I had powdercoated. The paint color is just a burgondy color that I found, that really appealed to me.

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by CooBlueDAB &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">hrm, no info for you, but comparing the engine bay to the rest of the pic... it is either a strange angle on that nice paint... or perhaps that engine bay is not quite real... who knows... just looks funny.</TD></TR></TABLE>

The engine bay is real

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by extra cam needed &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">That color looks like a burgundy or brandy wine like colot the engine bay seems funny bc how he has the strut tower bar/brace raised up of the tower seems like the hood will not close properly. Have you tried posting in the app/cos forum to see if anyone remembers. nice car color and nice engine bay looks a little suspect though</TD></TR></TABLE>

The hood closes fine, it's a Carbing 3pt tower bar, many people are using them w/out clearance issues. The tower sits lower than the fender, and there's plenty of clearance between it, and the hood.

Modified by rodrez. at 1:40 AM 4/13/2005