Notices
Honda Civic / Del Sol (1992 - 2000) EG/EH/EJ/EK/EM1 Discussion

I know you guys have heard it before but "WHICH SUSPENSION SET-UP FOR MY CAR"

Search this Thread

Old 05-15-2004, 01:49 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I know you guys have heard it before but "WHICH SUSPENSION SET-UP FOR MY CAR"

I right now have a busted *** skunk/tokico blue set-up that got crushed when I drove my hatch through a toll booth (dont ask). I never really liked the set-up even when it was new, and I have been looking around and want to get some input from people before I buy an entire set-up. I'm looking to not spend a ton ($1000) I would like to keep it in the $400-$600 range if possible. If you have any suggestions,good websites, friends who sell stuff cheap let me know. Thanks in advance for any help
Old 05-15-2004, 02:54 PM

Default Re: I know you guys have heard it before but "WHICH SUSPENSION SET-UP FOR MY CAR" (mustninty)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by mustninty &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I right now have a busted *** skunk/tokico blue set-up that got crushed when I drove my hatch through a toll booth (dont ask). I never really liked the set-up even when it was new, and I have been looking around and want to get some input from people before I buy an entire set-up. I'm looking to not spend a ton ($1000) I would like to keep it in the $400-$600 range if possible. If you have any suggestions,good websites, friends who sell stuff cheap let me know. Thanks in advance for any help</TD></TR></TABLE>

First look at the sticky in the r/r autocross forum...lots of great info there. Second what the heck kind of driving do you want them for?

Suggestion would be g/c's with agx's. You pick the spring rate....
Old 05-15-2004, 03:01 PM

Default Re: I know you guys have heard it before but "WHICH SUSPENSION SET-UP FOR MY CAR" (RangerDan)

I'm just looking for something decent for the street, I'm not taking the car to the track or anything. Thanks I'll check out the forum
Old 05-15-2004, 03:03 PM

Default Re: I know you guys have heard it before but "WHICH SUSPENSION SET-UP FOR MY CAR" (mustninty)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by mustninty &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I'm just looking for something decent for the street, I'm not taking the car to the track or anything. Thanks I'll check out the forum</TD></TR></TABLE>

Yeah check that out...heres the link. http://www.norcalcrx.org/tyson/coilover.html

Im thinking you should get the Integra spring rates.