Notices
Honda Civic / Del Sol (1992 - 2000) EG/EH/EJ/EK/EM1 Discussion

I have a website to create and i'm doing it on Civic's!

Search this Thread

Old 11-27-2006, 09:10 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I have a website to create and i'm doing it on Civic's!

Its for class it has to be a 2 page website!

Now i have a few questions for the public what should i put down for the website...
i have ideas as specs and a gallery... I also wanted to generalize it to be a 6th generation Civic my other question is, is does the 6th generation go from 96-98 or up to 00...

If any body has some cool pics on there civics it would help : )

Also i need a favorite link guide so i can have an external links for my site: of course honda-tech is going to be a link but i need other great sites that other users use to help develop there civics
Old 11-27-2006, 09:31 AM
Unceasing Measure

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Default Re: I have a website to create and i'm doing it on Civic's! (M1SCO15)

You need to read the stickies at the top of the forum. You'll find everything you need to make your website the best evAr.

Also. If you don't know the chronological range of your 6th gen, perhaps you shouldn't be designing a website around it
Old 11-27-2006, 09:44 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Re: I have a website to create and i'm doing it on Civic's! (Archidictus)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Archidictus &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">You need to read the stickies at the top of the forum. You'll find everything you need to make your website the best evAr.

Also. If you don't know the chronological range of your 6th gen, perhaps you shouldn't be designing a website around it </TD></TR></TABLE>

lol

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by M1SCO15 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Its for class it has to be a 2 page website!

Now i have a few questions for the public what should i put down for the website...
i have ideas as specs and a gallery... I also wanted to generalize it to be a 6th generation Civic my other question is, is does the 6th generation go from 96-98 or up to 00...

If any body has some cool pics on there civics it would help : )

Also i need a favorite link guide so i can have an external links for my site: of course honda-tech is going to be a link but i need other great sites that other users use to help develop there civics
</TD></TR></TABLE>

Does it have to be off of any databases or can it be an in-page program? What are your language restrictions/minimums. Are you going to be publishing them or just handing them in on a flash drive or something?

If you need some help I can probably help depending on what the subject is and I'd like to see it when you're done if it's not too much trouble.

PM me if you read this.