Notices
Honda Civic / Del Sol (1992 - 2000) EG/EH/EJ/EK/EM1 Discussion

I have honda civic 2000. Need help on increase horsepower for is little money.

Search this Thread

Old 05-25-2007, 10:25 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I have honda civic 2000. Need help on increase horsepower for is little money.

I have honda civic 2000 Si car. I am in canada and am not with alot of money. I am with the horsepower of my car is at around 120 hp I think, but Can i make an adition but disconnecting the computer from the car and upgrading it to run the engine cylinders that burn the fuel to make the crankshaft spin the wheels on the car in with more rotation?

I have usb cable for computer at home uses windows xp professional sp2 but i dont know if usb cable are able connecting with the car computer is it a special wire connection method or is a plug different connector?

Am looking for not much around 40 horsepower increase to activate vtec (This is the valve timing electronic/engine control system modulator)

I am aware all hardware modifiers or machine at home have firmware this can always be upgraded like a router for manufacturer HIGHER version. What is highest computer version honda civic 2000 si that honda make. I ONLY want ORIGINAL version! Not aftermarket.
Old 05-25-2007, 10:27 PM

*flame suit on*
Old 05-25-2007, 10:48 PM

Default Re: I have honda civic 2000. Need help on increase horsepower for is little money. (Ultracivic2000)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Ultracivic2000 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I have honda civic 2000 Si car. I am in canada and am not with alot of money. I am with the horsepower of my car is at around 120 hp I think, but Can i make an adition but disconnecting the computer from the car and upgrading it to run the engine cylinders that burn the fuel to make the crankshaft spin the wheels on the car in with more rotation?

I have usb cable for computer at home uses windows xp professional sp2 but i dont know if usb cable are able connecting with the car computer is it a special wire connection method or is a plug different connector?

Am looking for not much around 40 horsepower increase to activate vtec (This is the valve timing electronic/engine control system modulator)

I am aware all hardware modifiers or machine at home have firmware this can always be upgraded like a router for manufacturer HIGHER version. What is highest computer version honda civic 2000 si that honda make. I ONLY want ORIGINAL version! Not aftermarket.</TD></TR></TABLE>

I would love to help you......I really would.......but I can't understand a single god damn part of that incoherent BS.
Old 05-25-2007, 11:12 PM

he wants to plug a computer into his ecu like u see in fast and furious to control your vtec to make it rev more....
Old 05-25-2007, 11:58 PM

Default Re: I have honda civic 2000. Need help on increase horsepower for is little money. (Ultracivic2000)

i was under the impression that most people speak english in canada, and with a "yah eh?" you could communicate with a molson drinking hockey fan. so why is it that we cant understand this one?

prefere francais? if so you might be out of luck on this forum
Old 05-26-2007, 12:12 AM
Honda-Tech Member

dear god..

modulator...

to my understanding SP2 does not support original versions of ECU upgrades for hondas.

only windows ME.

when you tear apart the ECU have an LED flashlight handy so you can FLASH your ecu so itll reset itself and return the car. a regular flashlight with double D batteries will not work as the intensity does not reach 60 joules so it will not FLASH the ecu.
Old 05-26-2007, 12:17 AM
GarageAlchemist

Default Re: (The Lobster)

/thread

lame attempt at trolling.
Old 05-26-2007, 12:47 AM
H-T White Ops

This ****'s funny.