Bone stock for 2400.
Besides the deck haha.
I got some plans for her.
Ill let you guys know

Modified by shawnmann0203 at 4:00 PM 8/1/2008
Old 08-01-2008, 02:55 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: I finally joined the game :) (shawnmann0203)

Nice. and clean..
Old 08-01-2008, 03:04 PM

ha I get it painted next week same color. The color grows on me. Fixing all the dents fender. Also ordered carbon fiber duckbill and oem carbon fiber hood. That should all be done by the end of next week.
Old 08-01-2008, 03:05 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

You got raped, man.

2400 for a CX civic (the lowest grade civic Honda made from '92-'95) with pretty heavy front end damage..from the look of the front not only is the fender damaged, but as you can see it slipped the hood under the ajacent fender and then on top of all of that by looking at the headlight - the way it's pushed in - it looks like it was in an accident prior to this. Also, the interior looks like crap.

I sold my EX (top model, fully loaded) coupe with 100k on it in mint condition for 3k, as to give you a comparison.

Oh well, you did get raped, definitely, but whatever, it's said and done, I've gotten raped on cars too.

Good luck with it - don't fall into the world of useless aesthetics upgrades, as they'll just make your car more likely to be stolen, and uhh, yeah, good luck with it.
Old 08-01-2008, 03:09 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (shawnmann0203)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by shawnmann0203 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">ha I get it painted next week same color. The color grows on me. Fixing all the dents fender. Also ordered carbon fiber duckbill and oem carbon fiber hood. That should all be done by the end of next week.</TD></TR></TABLE>

There's no such thing as an OEM carbon fiber hood, as Honda did not make carbon fiber hoods for their hatchbacks.

As for your dents, it's clear by any of the pix that the car needs a paint job, badly...and that fender is probably cheaper to buy a new one, seeing as its rusted 'n all. Then once you get that together paint the whole car.
Old 08-01-2008, 03:11 PM

Default Re: (Syndacate)

actually the interior is extremely clean. Just needs a washing. Thanks for the input though. I needed a car so it was kind of a quick thing. College and good gas. Kind of a project. Also it is a clean title. It was in a crash. The headlight looks pushed it but its not. Fender Bender. Cheers
Old 08-01-2008, 03:13 PM

Oem saying not that its made by the manufacturer my bad. I meant that its the same design just cf. Ya im fixing the dents and fender then painting it. Thats all happening next week.
Old 08-01-2008, 03:16 PM
Honda-Tech Member

The passenger headlight ISN'T pushed in? Sure looks that way.

Also, lower the quality of your pix (like to 800x600) and post those, instead. Posting 1600x1200 pictures is not only wasting bandwidth, but it'll lag those pple with slower connections.
Old 08-01-2008, 04:15 PM

freakin a dude could you just say thats cool for u man and u didnt have to talk **** just cuz u know sum stuff doesnt mean u have to b a dick

well any ways dont worry about what this guy said just because u didnt feel like saying oem "style" hood bfd well good luck wit the build
Old 08-01-2008, 04:25 PM

Default Re: (90hatchblack)

i would not have paid anymore than 1800 for this
Old 08-01-2008, 04:28 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (90hatchblack)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by 90hatchblack &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">freakin a dude could you just say thats cool for u man and u didnt have to talk **** just cuz u know sum stuff doesnt mean u have to b a dick

well any ways dont worry about what this guy said just because u didnt feel like saying oem "style" hood bfd well good luck wit the build </TD></TR></TABLE>

He's not a dick. Just opinionated

That headlight does look like it's been pushed in a bit, but hey, shouldn't be a big deal to take care of. Take a can of stain remover to that interior and it'll look good .

This oughta be a fun project for ya. The CX is very light so if you get a decent motor in there you'll have a very nice power to weight ratio. 2094 lbs

Syndacate is right, keep an eye out for thieves once you get that CF stuff on there.
Old 08-01-2008, 04:36 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (grandtheftlunchbox)

why can i not see the pictures on some forums... like this one?
Old 08-01-2008, 04:58 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (DOUBLExDEUCEx22)

Your network may block the site thats hosting the images. For instance, at work I can't see any photobucket images, because my work blocks photobucket, but at home no prob.
Old 08-01-2008, 07:28 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: I finally joined the game :) (shawnmann0203)

dude mine looked way worse when I got mine 3 years ago and I havent done much apperance wise but have sunk every penny I could get into the motor check sig for current hp. well I have had a blast building mine and I know you will too so have fun man. and congrats!
Old 08-01-2008, 07:29 PM
Honda-Tech Member

2400 OUCH!! well good luck with it man...u should read up on some security features ASAP!!!
Old 08-01-2008, 08:25 PM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Syndacate &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

There's no such thing as an OEM carbon fiber hood, as Honda did not make carbon fiber hoods for their hatchbacks.

As for your dents, it's clear by any of the pix that the car needs a paint job, badly...and that fender is probably cheaper to buy a new one, seeing as its rusted 'n all. Then once you get that together paint the whole car.</TD></TR></TABLE>

Dang dude, seriously get a life. This guy got a car that is in pretty decent condition for what isn't a ton of cash and wanted to show it off since he is obviously going to do a couple things to fix it up soon. Stop spreading the negativity that is in your life.

Anyways, i don't think you got totally screwed on the deal. I would rather pay a little more for a car that is unmolested by ricers, and do the work to fix it up and make it my own.
Old 08-01-2008, 08:28 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Needs some work but definitely has potential, good luck with the build man..
Old 08-01-2008, 08:30 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Lotta work to do but should be a fun project...
Old 08-01-2008, 09:31 PM
Honda-Tech Member

pretty sick... i didnt like the green when i first bought mines but i ended up loving the color
Old 08-02-2008, 02:33 AM

Default Re:

Thanks for the pos. Feedback guys. Appreciate it. It'll be a fun car and I want to throw the gsr in it. But that'll be in the long run. I see what that guy is saying and I do realise I think I paid a little to much. But its cool. Ill live made a mistake I move on. But ill keep you guys updated.
Take care yall
Old 08-02-2008, 02:42 AM
Honda-Tech Member

dont matter how much u payed , al that matters is that u like it and it will save u gas.
Old 08-02-2008, 02:13 PM

Default Re: (roycivic92)

Ya I love it. Fun car smile and agile. Gas is amazing. plus around here its hard to find one that's a clean title or already a done project car it seems like.
Old 08-02-2008, 04:33 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (shawnmann0203)

for being rust free like it is, it seems worth that much. Good luck with it!
Old 08-02-2008, 04:41 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Syndacate &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">You got raped, man.

2400 for a CX civic (the lowest grade civic Honda made from '92-'95) with pretty heavy front end damage..from the look of the front not only is the fender damaged, but as you can see it slipped the hood under the ajacent fender and then on top of all of that by looking at the headlight - the way it's pushed in - it looks like it was in an accident prior to this. Also, the interior looks like crap.

I sold my EX (top model, fully loaded) coupe with 100k on it in mint condition for 3k, as to give you a comparison.

Oh well, you did get raped, definitely, but whatever, it's said and done, I've gotten raped on cars too.

Good luck with it - don't fall into the world of useless aesthetics upgrades, as they'll just make your car more likely to be stolen, and uhh, yeah, good luck with it.</TD></TR></TABLE>

x2

You got raped hard. There is a super clean eg hatch with a H22 for sale in the classifieds for $3.5k. Seen plenty of others stock for around $2.5-3k with no damage or rust.
Old 08-02-2008, 05:01 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (NACvicSi)

As long as your happy with what you got for what you pai, don't worry what is too much to someone else.

That said, it was in more than a fender bender. Both fenders were pushed in, the front bumper has hit at least a tow hitch reciever, and definately a couple other things from the looks of it. Then there is damage to the driver fender, which wouldn't be from the same accident (note how the reciever imprint is on the pass. side). Then there's the ripples in the driver quarter.

Can you post up pictures of inside te bay on both sides, so we can tell you if it's tweaked or not, if you can't tell for sure. It does not take much at all to bend them up. Beer cans are thicker than the front of our cars.

Also, with the dclear title, that only means that the damage done to the car was: a) not reported, b) less than a pre-determined percentage of the fair market value of the car. Looking at the pictures, I'd say it was option "A" that kept the title clear.

Quick Reply: I finally joined the game :)