Notices
Honda Civic / Del Sol (1992 - 2000) EG/EH/EJ/EK/EM1 Discussion

Hybrid Garage Service?

Search this Thread

Old 09-25-2003, 01:46 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hybrid Garage Service?

hey guys I ordered some hasport mounts Monday from HYBRIDgarage.com with 2nd day shipping. I have not herd or seen of a shipping # or anything but my email reciept. So I emailed them through thier website this mornign and have no reply. So I was wondering if this is customery for them?
Old 09-25-2003, 02:13 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Hybrid Garage Service? (ITRacer121)

no one else has delt with these guys?
Old 09-25-2003, 02:47 PM

I'm also having some trouble with them. Check here:
https://honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=616352
Old 09-25-2003, 03:06 PM

i spoke with them today. seems as something came up on tuesday and the shop was closed for the day (as i have stated before there is 1 person that handles all the shipping and recieving).
today is thursday and they are closed for non-profit work today. so if you ordered on monday it porbably didn't get sent out till wed. i don't know for sure but i mentioned your name (ITRacer121) and she said she would get back with you tomorrow. but usually everything ships within a 1-3 day period.

in regards to the guy thats missing LCA's if you look under the section named suspension arms http://store.hybridgarage.com/...0Arms it is clearly written that those items are on back order. and have been for awhile now.

just trying to help you guys out.
Old 09-25-2003, 03:07 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Hybrid Garage Service? (RiceNmotioN)

Thanks for the reply sounds liek Im going to have to give those *** monkeys a call! Damn it I hate it when things dont go the way they are supposed to!
Well theanks I was writting as the guy above me posted! I still think I am going to give them a call and see whats up though. the reason I paid for the 2 day shipping was so I could have them here by this week end. I I knew they where going to take thier sweat *** time I would have orderd from some wheres else!
Old 09-25-2003, 03:37 PM

glad i could help. i'd wait till tomorrow to do anytign as they are closed today. they are kinda behind, i talked to dawn today and she stated that taking tuesday off out her behind. and with the amount of business they do she has roughly about 100 or more emails to rely to that she won't get to till tomorrow. if you did a 2nd day order and it went out wed. you should get it by friday or saturday.
Old 09-26-2003, 07:53 AM

just to let you know about my experience that i just had it took my over a month to get a item that they supposedly had in stock. And i have called there over 100 times and never spoke to any one just got the voice mail box that was full. And it took me 3 weeks to get a reply and then another 3 weeks to get the product after that so don't expect anything too soon. But who knows maybe there was an error somewhere with my order? Mistakes happen but they do have a slow turn around rate.
Old 09-26-2003, 01:00 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Hybrid Garage Service? (NaughtyKnight666)

well the UPS man came today and No mounts but I did get some DOHC cam gears and rear camber kit from Srr that I ordered on the same day with regular shipping. I understand taking a day off and all but that is NO excuse for not returning phone calls or e-mails and they are sitting on AIM with thier away message activated and no one will answer! I have AOl I know some one can read what I ma typeing to them. I needed these yesterday and have no word if they have even been shipped! it is just pathetic! and I also found it nice that they already debited my account! "let take the guys money so he cant stop payment when we give him shitty service!" funny how some business works these days
Old 09-26-2003, 02:29 PM
Honda-Tech Member

TTT (keeping it there until these asses take respouncibility or everyone on this board knows what happens to thier customers)
Old 09-26-2003, 04:46 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (ITRacer121)

I've only dealt with them once but they were extremely cool to me.
They even upgraded my carsound cat to the stainless at no extra charge.

Hopefully something gets resolved.
Old 09-29-2003, 10:25 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (blackANESE)

well It is now Monday and still no word or sight of the mounts (like I was expecting any different?) I tried to call them and the mail box is full. emailed them but they havnt returned any of my other emails so why should this be any different. soI am going to the bank tommarow to try and cancle the transaction
I think a 15yr old could run a business better then this!
Old 09-29-2003, 10:45 AM

I have ordered from them before, and I received the item no problem. The problem was it was a hybrid test pipe that was supposed to bolt up to my DC JDM header and exhaust, but it was too short. I then had no problem returning it to them and got my money back. I would say their customer service was . The test pipe was .
Old 10-07-2003, 07:32 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (King Tut33)

Well here is the update: last wedsday I went to my bank and canceled the transaction and got an instant refund (thanks BOA )
and filed a report with them so they could deal with them, and I guess they got a hold of them some how? b/c my mounts a supposedly in the mail and are going to be here tommarow according to the UPS tracking number I recieved this morning from HybridGarage.com? I really dont know what to think about this company? they would be great if they could follow up on the orders people send them but if every one has to cancle thier transactions B4 they will send the goods it is kind of a shady way to do business ah well though -------hope they sent the right mounts
Old 10-07-2003, 08:00 AM
Boba Connoisseur

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I wouldn't order anything from them. Way too many problems due to a bunch of various excuses they serve up. Maybe they need to slow down and stop mail order until they can hire some more people to help out and NOT be closed during the week so they can play with their cars.
Old 10-07-2003, 08:14 AM

Default Re: (SkyeC)

I had problems with them also, took them 3weeks to send out a flange. I think they completly forgot or something....
Old 10-07-2003, 09:16 AM

Default Re: (dwn-shift)

When I order my carsound cat from them about 6 month ago they were pretty good. Them I order A fuel pump from them and it took my 4 months to get it They had so many excuses that I was actually impressed with the amount of BS they could shovel out. I do not know about anyone elses experiences but once a company does that to me I never do buiness with them again. Overall
Old 10-07-2003, 09:31 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Re: (Nerv2g)

wow, seems like every week we get at least one more person coming forward with a bad experience.
Old 10-07-2003, 09:49 AM

Default Re: (tonyXcom)

I just got my clutch after waiting for over a month and it came with the wrong throwout bearing. So i had to go buy one from the acura dealer for 65$. I instant messaged them and they said if i send it back they will give me a refund. But who knows or how long it will take. M f'ers