Notices
Honda Civic / Del Sol (1992 - 2000) EG/EH/EJ/EK/EM1 Discussion

How mount foglights on subframe and bumper of my EG?

Search this Thread

Old 09-23-2010, 06:05 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default How mount foglights on subframe and bumper of my EG?

Hey guy's

Ok here's the deal, I picked up a set of foglights for my EG off a buddy of mine for a really good price, They were brand new in the box "he bought them and then totalled the car before he got around to installing them...

My question is about installing them "not the wiring as I can do taht with my eyes closed" but as far as actually mounting them to the subfram and to the bumper

When I place the covers on the bumper those fit just fine, HOWEVER the metal bracket that the actual light itself is attached to doesnt seem to bolt up anywhere that I can see at least

I have no problems making new holes if I need to but I was under the impression that these things would line right up with stock holes behind the bumper so that they were aimed properly...Am I wrong in thinking this???

Any help would be GREATLY appreciated, And before anyone says anything YES I did search but I couldnt seem to find anything relevant to my question...Although it is a possibility that I wasnt searching for the correct terms

Thank you in advance for your help guys, I have found this site to really be a WEALTH of knowledge with VERY VERY knowledgable people on it
Old 09-24-2010, 08:29 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: How mount foglights on subframe and bumper of my EG?

Nobody???

You can just point me in the right direction if you would like, Maybe I am just not searching the proper terms to get a hit on these forums