Notices
Honda Civic / Del Sol (1992 - 2000) EG/EH/EJ/EK/EM1 Discussion

HOW TO make antihijack use by ECU??

Search this Thread

Old 11-08-2007, 05:00 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default HOW TO make antihijack use by ECU??

description:we cant start engine until we switch on this master switch even we start engine normal way.

normally people make additional switch control with key switch and put under stering.

ist possible we make another way that we put additional switch control to any pin at ECU especially for OBD1??
what pin number?

i already try cut fuel pump relay function on that ecu pin but engine still can start.

tq bro
Old 11-08-2007, 07:11 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Re: HOW TO make antihijack use by ECU?? (jazmie)

You did it incorrectly then, if you cut the wire to the fuel pump relay the engine can't start, simple as that.

No power to fuel pump = no fuel.
Old 11-08-2007, 07:14 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: HOW TO make antihijack use by ECU?? (Syndacate)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Syndacate &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">No power to fuel pump = no fuel.</TD></TR></TABLE>

Stop the presses, Stop the presses!
hehe jp.

If you look under the FAQ page, at the top of it (as provided by Syndacate ) theres a website link provided with illustrations and instructions of how to make such kill switches. Its definatly worth a look.
Old 11-08-2007, 07:26 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: HOW TO make antihijack use by ECU?? (97Ej6mike)

great info......tq bro....

thump up for u
Old 11-08-2007, 09:45 PM
* B A N N E D *

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Syndacate &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">You did it incorrectly then, if you cut the wire to the fuel pump relay the engine can't start, simple as that.

No power to fuel pump = no fuel.</TD></TR></TABLE>

correction

No power to fuel pump = no additional fuel pressure

if the car still has 40psi of fuel pressure left, you can still start it on that and drive it a couple blocks before it bogs and dies out

if you're determined to do a switch to the ecu, i would just do it to one of the distributor wires
Old 11-08-2007, 09:54 PM
Honda-Tech Member

oic...that y my car still can start....after it die ist easily if i start my engine after i switch that switch on or more big trouble happen to my car after that happen?
for OBD1 PR3 ecu what pin no(wires to distributor) i should cut?
Old 11-08-2007, 10:36 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: HOW TO make antihijack use by ECU?? (n1_egsex)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by n1_egsex &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

correction

No power to fuel pump = no additional fuel pressure

if the car still has 40psi of fuel pressure left, you can still start it on that and drive it a couple blocks before it bogs and dies out

if you're determined to do a switch to the ecu, i would just do it to one of the distributor wires</TD></TR></TABLE>

Correction:

40psi worth of fuel in the fuel lines will not get you very far. You won't get more than a mile (if that) before you get a CEL for insufficient fuel pressure - then your car will just ******* die.

"additional fuel pressure"

Yes, as the pump is a ONE WAY PUMP, it obviously cannot remove pressure on the lines...But wait, here's a thought, <FONT SIZE="5">FUEL PRESSURE LOWERS AS A CAR SITS!!!</FONT>. Fuel, like anything else, takes the path of least resistance (the return pipe). I can't even begin to describe how much your attempted correction makes me wanna drive across the country and beat the ever-living **** out of you.

Dick.
Old 11-08-2007, 10:38 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

just syphon all the gas out when u park it. lol if its such a big deal then dont drive it. you cant let the thives win by paranoying you. if they want it bad enough they tow it... like my car. had all this bullshit and a tow truck solved it all.
Old 11-08-2007, 11:06 PM
* B A N N E D *

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Syndacate &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

Correction:

40psi worth of fuel in the fuel lines will not get you very far. You won't get more than a mile (if that) before you get a CEL for insufficient fuel pressure - then your car will just ******* die.

"additional fuel pressure"

Yes, as the pump is a ONE WAY PUMP, it obviously cannot remove pressure on the lines...But wait, here's a thought, <FONT SIZE="5">FUEL PRESSURE LOWERS AS A CAR SITS!!!</FONT>. Fuel, like anything else, takes the path of least resistance (the return pipe). I can't even begin to describe how much your attempted correction makes me wanna drive across the country and beat the ever-living **** out of you.

Dick.</TD></TR></TABLE>

dont get mad at me for correcting your statement

i know exactly how far you can drive on the existing 40psi of fuel pressure with a disabled fuel pump, i've done it before when i forgot to flip the switch on my fuel pump kill switch, i already stated that it could go only a couple blocks before it just bogs and dies

yes fuel pressure lowers as the car sits, i wasn't introduced into cars yesterday

but the distributor wire is still a better wire to disable than fuel pump, which was what i was explaining

feel free to come across, i could care less about your internet threats
Old 11-08-2007, 11:13 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: HOW TO make antihijack use by ECU?? (n1_egsex)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by n1_egsex &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

dont get mad at me for correcting your statement

i know exactly how far you can drive on the existing 40psi of fuel pressure with a disabled fuel pump, i've done it before when i forgot to flip the switch on my fuel pump kill switch, i already stated that it could go only a couple blocks before it just bogs and dies

yes fuel pressure lowers as the car sits, i wasn't introduced into cars yesterday

but the distributor wire is still a better wire to disable than fuel pump, which was what i was explaining

feel free to come across, i could care less about your internet threats</TD></TR></TABLE>

Corrected me? You're reasoning that his car still runs fine is due to residual fuel pressure (which isn't even pressurized) in the lines. Whatever chief, go drive for miles on end w/ the fuel in the fuel lines . You might get a few blocks if the car's running and moving, but starting it up, leaving, start moving (it takes more work to get an object moving than it does to keep it there). And a few blocks? What kinda blocks are you referring to? You ever drive in NYC?
Old 11-08-2007, 11:24 PM
* B A N N E D *

syndicate calm down he's right.........

OP what i do is pull the spark plug wires

remove unplug the ecu, fuel pump switch alarm with backup and extra horn and a garage for the (k24 civic when i dont drive it...i have a daily)
Old 11-08-2007, 11:27 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: HOW TO make antihijack use by ECU?? (suicide_shift)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by suicide_shift &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

remove unplug the ecu, fuel pump switch alarm with backup and extra horn and a garage for the (k24 civic when i dont drive it...i have a daily) </TD></TR></TABLE>

and yet someone would still try to steal it... *******. thats a great security system on such an enormous investment.
Old 11-08-2007, 11:30 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by suicide_shift &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">syndicate calm down he's right.........

OP what i do is pull the spark plug wires

remove unplug the ecu, fuel pump switch alarm with backup and extra horn and a garage for the (k24 civic when i dont drive it...i have a daily) </TD></TR></TABLE>

I know, tell me how many mpg you guys get out of the residual unpressurized fuel in the line, from start up to stall.
Old 11-08-2007, 11:30 PM
* B A N N E D *

Default Re: HOW TO make antihijack use by ECU?? (93egSLEEPER)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by 93egSLEEPER &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">and yet someone would still try to steal it... *******. thats a great security system on such an enormous investment.</TD></TR></TABLE>

LOL it wasnt THAT much (most if the parts were bought used or BNIB from people who apted for diffrent swaps)

LOL my freinds park their

500whp srt-4 out isde of his parents house

2003 svt cobra outside of his parents house (nitrous, cai, straight pipes)

both are 21

and my little bro's freind (17) parks his modded 3 seires outside LOL im like expletive that!

btw we live in a pretty nice city (dont know if you can tell!)
Old 11-08-2007, 11:33 PM
Honda-Tech Member

yea.... hondas are the targets... noone wants the other stuff that may be faster cause the parts sell for less and take longer to sell as well as they arent interchangable.
Old 11-08-2007, 11:41 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by 93egSLEEPER &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">yea.... hondas are the targets... noone wants the other stuff that may be faster cause the parts sell for less and take longer to sell as well as they arent interchangable.</TD></TR></TABLE>

Yup, it's a waste to jack a bimmer or cobra, those parts show up like red flags on a localized market. Not to mention I don't know much about bimmers, but if they're anything like benz's, have fun jacking it .
Old 11-08-2007, 11:44 PM
Honda-Tech Member

yea bimmers are a mess.... i valet park at the horse racing track and we have all the stuff needed to get keys out of cars (like triple A tools) and its is almost impossible to get the door open especially with the new FAUB key setups. never locked in the ferrari or lambo keys tho. haha.. i assume they just get worse.
Old 11-09-2007, 12:21 AM

edit: No Power to fuel pump=no go at all
After a car is left sitting for more than one minute there is very little to no fuel pressure left in the lines the return line depletes the pressure within 30 seconds or so. Even if the car was able to withold that pressure constantly the car would deplete the pressure within seconds of initial start up meaning you wont get 2 feet.

And dont try to tell me that you were moving with the pump off unless you shut the car off and restarted it instantly. I have a problem right now where I turn the power on and the fuel pump primes to give pressure wich has been checked and is pumping 41 psi. But once the car is turned over the pump shuts off and it only runs for about 2 seconds during which running consists of sputtering to a stall. I have a killswitch installed and if I open the circuit and let it sit for more than 1 minute it will turn over and not even sputter it wont start in anyway until the pump has been supplied the power.

You cant run your car without pressure because obviously thats what your injectors rely on to get the fuel into the chamber. At the rate the injectors open and close to release fuel im calling a very confident on the fact that your were able to move your car more than 3 feet before it died. Since at idle 1 injector is releasing pressure about 16 times per second which means pressure is release through the injectors alone 64 times per second and your return fuel line is also relieving pressure.

Modified by Johnny Ricer at 1:40 AM 11/9/2007

Modified by Johnny Ricer at 1:48 AM 11/9/2007
Old 11-09-2007, 06:10 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: HOW TO make antihijack use by ECU?? (Johnny Ricer)

for the record if you had 40 psi of pressure in the line, with no fuel pump power at all, the car will not start, and you ******* idiots are talking aboud driving a few blocks