Notices
Honda Civic / Del Sol (1992 - 2000) EG/EH/EJ/EK/EM1 Discussion

HondaBenz

Search this Thread

Old 11-01-2007, 09:12 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default HondaBenz

How's it going guys, love the website and all the info I never post, just read and search but recently a problem has come up at work, A ricer has decided to recently convert their 01' - 05' Honda Civic to a Mercedes buy removing their rear emblem and replacing it with a little " pristine flavor " I've since left a note stating " You drive an autotragic Honda not a Mercedes you silly ricer, thanks for the laugh! " hoping that would solve the problem but he continues to back into the handicapped parking spots at work and flaunt his handy work. So how does the rest of the Honda-Tech community handle ricers or anyone else have any funny ideas we could use against this guy... Car has a full body kit, and a horribly aimed HID conversion ** Tech portion - How long do well maintained B16's generally last or the record for miles around here **

Proud owner of a slow 00' EM1
Old 11-01-2007, 09:26 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: HondaBenz (my00SI)

Hell we just shoot them.... Nah don't let him get your panties in a bunch. Kids like that I take out to the autoX and beat the pants off. I have found it to be quite rewarding and have seen attatude changes from it. Sometimes peer pressure is a good thing
Old 11-01-2007, 09:35 AM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by my00SI &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">How's it going guys, love the website and all the info I never post, just read and search but recently a problem has come up at work, A ricer has decided to recently convert their 01' - 05' Honda Civic to a Mercedes buy removing their rear emblem and replacing it with a little " pristine flavor " I've since left a note stating " You drive an autotragic Honda not a Mercedes you silly ricer, thanks for the laugh! " hoping that would solve the problem but he continues to back into the handicapped parking spots at work and flaunt his handy work. So how does the rest of the Honda-Tech community handle ricers or anyone else have any funny ideas we could use against this guy... Car has a full body kit, and a horribly aimed HID conversion ** Tech portion - How long do well maintained B16's generally last or the record for miles around here **

Proud owner of a slow 00' EM1</TD></TR></TABLE>dont let it bother you! theres those kind of people everywhere. long live the rice mafia
Old 11-01-2007, 09:35 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: HondaBenz (instructor74)

honestly - just let him bask in his "glory" cause while he's smiling about it, others are laughing at him for it.

lol for 2 days now on my way home i saw this first gen hyundai tiburon with all types of graphics and useless add-ons (body kit, aluminum wing, stock wheels, no suspension, ram air hood) and the best part of all of it is that he has VTEC emblems on his doors - Day 1: saw it while sitting in traffic and nearly pissed my pants. Day 2: saw him at a stop light and asked him how much it cost him to put VTEC in his car, he got mad, revved at me and im sorry for those who hate people racing on highways...but there was no way in hell i was gonna let this guy off the hook like that..so this dude got burnt and i laughed about it.
Old 11-01-2007, 09:45 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: HondaBenz (Probot)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Probot &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">honestly - just let him bask in his "glory" cause while he's smiling about it, others are laughing at him for it.

lol for 2 days now on my way home i saw this first gen hyundai tiburon with all types of graphics and useless add-ons (body kit, aluminum wing, stock wheels, no suspension, ram air hood) and the best part of all of it is that he has VTEC emblems on his doors - Day 1: saw it while sitting in traffic and nearly pissed my pants. Day 2: saw him at a stop light and asked him how much it cost him to put VTEC in his car, he got mad, revved at me and im sorry for those who hate people racing on highways...but there was no way in hell i was gonna let this guy off the hook like that..so this dude got burnt and i laughed about it.</TD></TR></TABLE>nice
Old 11-01-2007, 11:29 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts