Notices
Honda Civic / Del Sol (1992 - 2000) EG/EH/EJ/EK/EM1 Discussion

honda-tech is starting to suck!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-05-2003, 07:28 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default honda-tech is starting to suck!!

you guys never answer my questions.......or you flame people for askin **** they dont know..just tryna learn as much as i can....but anyway....might get deleted......every heard of the nu image turbo kit..and info on it....thanx?
Old 09-05-2003, 07:34 AM
This user can set his title.

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: honda-tech is starting to suck!! (Fuzion)

With a topic like you did. I say BAN ! Maybe you should try the search function!
Old 09-05-2003, 07:35 AM
Honda-Tech Member

OMG SEARCH !!!!!!!

lol

j/k
Old 09-05-2003, 07:38 AM

why you gotta steal my beetlejuice picture idea? huh sucka!
Old 09-05-2003, 07:39 AM

Default Re: honda-tech is starting to suck!! (KRiS1)

Is your avatar a self portrait?
Old 09-05-2003, 07:41 AM
Honda-Tech Member

You've been a member for 3 months.... Maybe you're asking questions that are easily answered with the use of the SEARCH function, and with posts like this you're only hurting your chances for getting good answers.
Old 09-05-2003, 07:41 AM
New User

Learn to be self-sufficient and not rely on others and it's won't suck.
Old 09-05-2003, 07:45 AM
Honda-Tech Member

<----look at my post count---and then realize that i have had more questions answered from honda-tech than from any other forum/website. it's all from that little "search" button

i always find hundreds of results for any question i type in...some of the topics suck---some of them are very informative. i even made archive threads on CIVIChatchback.com with hella info from here. there were like 100 different threads...each about different topics regarding turbo kits. they are UBER specific too......

search function ownz you...
Old 09-05-2003, 07:47 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: honda-tech is starting to suck!! (g4hatchie)

goodness..what is the point of making a post about it lol. Do some searches on your own man. And if you can't get your questions answered..then be a man suck it up and find out on your own.
Old 09-05-2003, 07:56 AM

Just started posting pretty recently myself- because I would always search!!! Honda-Tech has answered EVERY honda-tech wuestion I've had.. 2 thumbs up!!
Old 09-05-2003, 08:09 AM

Default Re: (Limited S.L.I.P.)

WTF is this. DOnt come out saying we suck then expect answers. use a search key

do a search on BAN and see that **** like this will get you there quik

IB4TL
Old 09-05-2003, 08:15 AM
Honda-Tech Member

I think he's got half a point, yeah true searching should answer a lot of questions but most of the posts on here are bullshit and way off topic, look at http://www.jspeed.net theres no bitching at all everyone pretty much gets on and respects each others opinions, if someone disagrees they don't hurl abuse or start flaming their comments, they politely post their own point of view so everyone can decide for themselves who's right...if people chill out and stop acting like they know everything then this site might actually be an interesting read...
Old 09-05-2003, 08:35 AM

I've been around honda-tech for about 2 years and I've posted less than 10 times because I've searched for all the info. Honda-tech has been an awesome resource of information for me throughout the years. I'm sure there's other people like me who do a lot of research on here but don't need to post.
Honda-tech
Old 09-05-2003, 08:40 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: honda-tech is starting to suck!! (B17FoDo)

I agree, you should search first. But if you don't find the answer you are looking for, then post a question. Some people may flame, but you will get your answer eventually. Is it really that hard to type a little to help someone out? Granted, there are alot of attitudes and ego's here (I'm guessing because most people here are young), but there is alot of good information as well. I know I've learned alot. To me, h-t tech is the best 'tech' site on the net for honda's. Most of the other sites I've visited are full of 'rice' if you know what I mean! So just chill out, drink a beer, and let the good times roll!
Old 09-05-2003, 08:44 AM

Default Re: honda-tech is starting to suck!! (B17FoDo)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by B17FoDo &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I've been around honda-tech for about 2 years and I've posted less than 10 times because I've searched for all the info. Honda-tech has been an awesome resource of information for me throughout the years. I'm sure there's other people like me who do a lot of research on here but don't need to post.
Honda-tech </TD></TR></TABLE>

Exactly. I've never been flamed for the few questions I've asked because they've all been after I searched. I think that some people have a higher tendancy to flame vs help when stupid questions are asked, and that can be daunting for those of us who ask stupid questions...
Old 09-05-2003, 08:46 AM

Default Re: (goodbyegti)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by goodbyegti &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I think he's got half a point, yeah true searching should answer a lot of questions but most of the posts on here are bullshit and way off topic, look at http://www.jspeed.net theres no bitching at all everyone pretty much gets on and respects each others opinions, if someone disagrees they don't hurl abuse or start flaming their comments, they politely post their own point of view so everyone can decide for themselves who's right...if people chill out and stop acting like they know everything then this site might actually be an interesting read...</TD></TR></TABLE>

Spammers It's simple, if you don't like Honda-Tech, why not just go elsewhere? No ones forcing you to be here.