Notices
Honda Civic / Del Sol (1992 - 2000) EG/EH/EJ/EK/EM1 Discussion

Honda-Tech, ha.

Search this Thread

Old 08-02-2004, 05:59 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: (RicerWTF)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by RicerWTF &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Trash? 97 Supra with 2JZ-GTE, SSQV, HKS type1 usa spec, blitz intake, tanabe racing exhaust, full blitz body kit (molded), shaved doors - emblems - and antena, RSP (Royal Sapphire Pearl *blue*) only 21 6 speeds made in this color in 1997, 19"x10" RacingHart C2's in the rear, 19"x9" in the front, Blitz SBC-id/Power meter, 264 cams, Tien HA, springs, HKS downpipe, upgraded twin turbo setup, alpine entertainment system (cd changer, DVD changer, 7" screens), sparco Turino seats with 5pt. harnesses, AEM computer. Forum? Why would I need to join a forum? I don't need any help. I just posted here to post my opinion. </TD></TR></TABLE>

Well i got a civic with a spoon engine, t66 turbo and a Motec exhaust system

and dont forget the big NOS bottle in the rear seats, along with neon lights all around
Old 08-02-2004, 06:00 PM

Default Re: (Convoy)

LOLOL ^^^
Old 08-02-2004, 06:01 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Re: Honda-Tech, ha. (Got Milk)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Got Milk &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">OMG you guys... could u imagine how long he sat in his computer chair to think of all that nonsense LOLOL </TD></TR></TABLE>

I doubt its his original thoughts, probably copied and pasted from somewhere else.
Old 08-02-2004, 06:02 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Honda-Tech, ha. (Marauder)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Marauder &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I doubt its his original thoughts, probably copied and pasted from somewhere else. </TD></TR></TABLE>

Yea, Fast&Furious.com
Old 08-02-2004, 06:04 PM

Default Re: Honda-Tech, ha. (Convoy)

he probably doesnt have a supra newayz
Old 08-02-2004, 06:04 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (RicerWTF)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by RicerWTF &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Trash? 97 Supra with 2JZ-GTE, SSQV, HKS type1 usa spec, blitz intake, tanabe racing exhaust, full blitz body kit (molded), shaved doors - emblems - and antena, RSP (Royal Sapphire Pearl *blue*) only 21 6 speeds made in this color in 1997, 19"x10" RacingHart C2's in the rear, 19"x9" in the front, Blitz SBC-id/Power meter, 264 cams, Tien HA, springs, HKS downpipe, upgraded twin turbo setup, alpine entertainment system (cd changer, DVD changer, 7" screens), sparco Turino seats with 5pt. harnesses, AEM computer. Forum? Why would I need to join a forum? I don't need any help. I just posted here to post my opinion. </TD></TR></TABLE>

So wait a second....you copy and paste an entire list of things that make a car rice, yet you yourself have a molded bodykit, shaved doors, DVD changer and 7" screen? Not to mention that your car is light blue, I take it? Dude, you ***.

Notice that HT is comprised mainly of people that actually care more about performance then flashiness.

Go ahead. Flame them. Matter of fact, flame me more...****...I drive a Neon.

Welcome to HT, bitch.

Ben
Old 08-02-2004, 06:07 PM
ABK
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (neonorific20)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by neonorific20 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

So wait a second....you copy and paste an entire list of things that make a car rice, yet you yourself have a molded bodykit, shaved doors, DVD changer and 7" screen? Not to mention that your car is light blue, I take it? Dude, you ***.

Notice that HT is comprised mainly of people that actually care more about performance then flashiness.

Go ahead. Flame them. Matter of fact, flame me more...****...I drive a Neon.

Welcome to HT, bitch.

Ben</TD></TR></TABLE>

Yeah that's what I said his car is more rice then half the peple on this board.
Old 08-02-2004, 06:08 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (ABK)

You all are ricers!

*puts more mullet grease in hair*

V8 rule!
Old 08-02-2004, 06:09 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by ABK &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

Yeah that's what I said his car is more rice then half the peple on this board.</TD></TR></TABLE>

Yeah. For some reason, I didn't notice the page and a half of replies before I wrote mine...

Ben
Old 08-02-2004, 06:09 PM

Thank god H-T has a noob 5 post limit!

You guys crack me up, and I highly doubt that even one person in here took the time to read all of that ****. I hope you enjoyed wasting your time !
Old 08-02-2004, 06:13 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (H23AHybridEG)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by H23AHybridEG &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Thank god H-T has a noob 5 post limit!

You guys crack me up, and I highly doubt that even one person in here took the time to read all of that ****. I hope you enjoyed wasting your time !</TD></TR></TABLE>

****, i tried
Old 08-02-2004, 06:15 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by H23AHybridEG &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Thank god H-T has a noob 5 post limit!</TD></TR></TABLE>

Even I know how to keep posting past a 5 post max limit, for a Supra owner, he's pretty stupid himself.
Honda-Tech Member

You the best part it? we can send him PMs but he cant reply. Mess him up with PMs

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by H23AHybridEG &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">You guys crack me up, and I highly doubt that even one person in here took the time to read all of that ****. I hope you enjoyed wasting your time !</TD></TR></TABLE>

lol, I did. I actually found some of them funny, but I know for a fact that he copy and pasted that listed from 34095834 diffrent sites. What's with all the Hundai, Mazda, Toyota, ect stuff, umm, last time I checked this was honda-tech, so if you would have changed everything to Honda, it would be a little more funny.

you guys are all ricers. BTW, I have molded bumper, shaved pubes, i mean intenna and door handles, body kit, 19's, and just to be like every other ricer, I shaved my headlights, then reapplied my supra headlights with a diffrent set of supra headlights.

If honda-tech sucks why waste so much time writing on it?

I hope you choke on a ******* ****.....

eat a dick bitch
Old 08-02-2004, 06:18 PM

Default Re: (Kasper-EF8)

^^^ and im not an e-thug

I just got out of a hit and run in which Ill prob. be screwed since they are having troubles locating the car. right now I could give to ***** about you and your hatred for imports......and honda-tech

Im 5'8'' and I only weigh 140 pounds but im so pissed right now im eatin thunder and krappni lightening I live in Iowa come find me if I ":ooffffeeennndddeeedd you::" LOL oh and btw

WRONG FORUM BITCH
Old 08-02-2004, 06:19 PM
EK22snatch

Default Re: (turbogixxer)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by turbogixxer &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">You all are ricers!

*puts more mullet grease in hair*

V8 rule! </TD></TR></TABLE>
no replacement for displacement?

****, kenny, i think technology is better hehehehe
Old 08-02-2004, 06:21 PM
Honda-Tech Member

i saw the initial post also in some other forum ..where are the MODS with this one?? are they haveing a day off??
Old 08-02-2004, 06:21 PM
eL
Honda-Tech Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Re: (Nerologic)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Nerologic &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">i saw the initial post also in some other forum ..where are the MODS with this one?? are they haveing a day off?? </TD></TR></TABLE>

They always are.
Old 08-02-2004, 06:37 PM

Default Re: (eL)

lol. His post was pretty funny although he thinks that he really pissed us off. I don't care, say what you want, but why would he be all about american V8's and then say that he drives a a supra? Who cares anyway the dude is 35 and is scared to put his real info. Prob. drives a mustang and got smoked by a civic.
Old 08-02-2004, 06:40 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (EK22snatch)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by EK22snatch &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">****, kenny, i think technology is better hehehehe</TD></TR></TABLE>

Neons have been the same technology for many years now, so no, mullets are better.
Old 08-02-2004, 06:41 PM

Default Re: Honda-Tech, ha. (RicerWTF)

Im a ricer and your mothers a *****! In before the lock BITCH!
Old 08-02-2004, 06:44 PM
Honda-Tech Member

I cant beleive you took all that time to right that seriously you have no life.
Old 08-02-2004, 06:46 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (Kasper-EF8)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Kasper-EF8 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I just got out of a hit and run in which Ill prob. be screwed since they are having troubles locating the car. right now I could give to ***** about you and your hatred for imports......and honda-tech

Im 5'8'' and I only weigh 140 pounds but im so pissed right now im eatin thunder and krappni lightening I live in Iowa come find me if I ":ooffffeeennndddeeedd you::" LOL oh and btw

WRONG FORUM BITCH</TD></TR></TABLE>

Damn, someone Paypal him money for a drink. Sorry about your day, man. Tommorrow will be better.
Old 08-02-2004, 06:48 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Location: The Land Of Car Thieves/Rising Gas Prices Daygo, CA, US

huh...

Quick Reply: Honda-Tech, ha.