Notices
Honda Civic / Del Sol (1992 - 2000) EG/EH/EJ/EK/EM1 Discussion

Honda "Superman" logo

Search this Thread

Old 03-31-2007, 09:36 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Honda "Superman" logo

Does anyone happen to have a picture of the Honda "H" that looks like a Superman logo? I think it was HASports old design but I can't find it anywhere..

Thanks in advance..
Old 03-31-2007, 09:45 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Default Re: Honda "Superman" logo (guttedEF)

Old 03-31-2007, 10:19 AM

that's the one... anyone have a bigger one? thanks for the quick response..
Old 03-31-2007, 10:30 AM
Unceasing Measure

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Default Re: (guttedEF)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by guttedEF &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">that's the one... anyone have a bigger one? thanks for the quick response..</TD></TR></TABLE>

Looks like it says "HASport" on it, now doesn't it. Seems to me you could take that information and get your lazy *** on Google and find it your damn self
Old 03-31-2007, 10:30 AM

oh, you mean Hondaman?
then here ya go...
Old 03-31-2007, 10:33 AM

Default Re: (Archidictus)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Archidictus &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

Looks like it says "HASport" on it, now doesn't it. Seems to me you could take that information and get your lazy *** on Google and find it your damn self </TD></TR></TABLE>

Funny you ask.. b/c i've been looking for it all morning. I've seen it before but now they don't use that logo on their site. I'll take the flaming, but search the rest of my posts and see if I don't usually search.. thanks for your concern though..
Old 03-31-2007, 10:38 AM
Unceasing Measure

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by guttedEF &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Funny you ask.. b/c i've been looking for it all morning. I've seen it before but now they don't use that logo on their site. I'll take the flaming, but search the rest of my posts and see if I don't usually search.. thanks for your concern though..</TD></TR></TABLE>

Here's some more flaming. This is a technical forum, not the lost and found. If you want reasonable answers to questions like these, post them in appearance/cosmetic where somebody will be more apt to help you. Honestly, I suggest asking a moderator to move this because I'm sure one of the hard-parking douchebags in A/C will have a gold-plated bling-chain of the exact logo you're looking for.
Old 03-31-2007, 10:44 AM
H-T Poker champion

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Archidictus &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I'm sure one of the hard-parking douchebags in A/C will have a gold-plated bling-chain of the exact logo you're looking for.</TD></TR></TABLE>

haha.. LMFAO
Old 03-31-2007, 10:46 AM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Archidictus &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

Here's some more flaming. This is a technical forum, not the lost and found. If you want reasonable answers to questions like these, post them in appearance/cosmetic where somebody will be more apt to help you. Honestly, I suggest asking a moderator to move this because I'm sure one of the hard-parking douchebags in A/C will have a gold-plated bling-chain of the exact logo you're looking for.</TD></TR></TABLE>

Someone woke up a little powty this morning didn't they? Sorry I don't really hang out in the A/C forum. I wasn't asking about chrome wheels. Show some Honda love here, what's with the hostility anyways?

Well, I'm done here. Thanks for the pics and quick responses guys. I have what I need now.
Old 03-31-2007, 11:28 AM
Unceasing Measure

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by guttedEF &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Someone woke up a little powty this morning didn't they? Sorry I don't really hang out in the A/C forum. I wasn't asking about chrome wheels. Show some Honda love here, what's with the hostility anyways?

Well, I'm done here. Thanks for the pics and quick responses guys. I have what I need now. </TD></TR></TABLE>

Just FYI, both of my replies were the opposite of hostility. Hang around a while if you don't believe me. I was gentle with you, so take the opportunity to follow my advice and you might just find an answer to your questions.
Old 07-02-2007, 12:08 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Archidictus &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Just FYI, both of my replies were the opposite of hostility. Hang around a while if you don't believe me. I was gentle with you, so take the opportunity to follow my advice and you might just find an answer to your questions.</TD></TR></TABLE>

Did you happen to see his signup date? He's no newbie Matter of fact everyone of us in this thread are 02 members lol.