Notices
Honda Civic / Del Sol (1992 - 2000) EG/EH/EJ/EK/EM1 Discussion

Homies car got boosted last nite and bad news for they bad guy

Old 07-07-2008, 08:33 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Homies car got boosted last nite and bad news for they bad guy

http://ktla.trb.com/news/ktla-...story

2 guy was kill. stupid idiot and you deserved that **** fu*king Thieves. It was a honda civic si 99
Old 07-07-2008, 08:39 PM
* B A N N E D *

Default Re: Homies car got boosted last nite and bad news for they bad guy (n2civicsi)

wow Thats crazy but i doubt im the only one that thinks your and *** for wishing death on a thief, but i know thifes are gay but no death i would want then to do time but not be thankful there dead. but i guess this means 1 Thief off of SBC streets
Old 07-07-2008, 08:43 PM
Crazy Honda Guy

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Default Re: Homies car got boosted last nite and bad news for they bad guy (n2civicsi)

Wow, sorry to hear about your loss. The bad guys......so stupid, what a waste of life, amazing they give so much up just to steal a car
Old 07-07-2008, 08:53 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Re: Homies car got boosted last nite and bad news for they bad guy (Deetz)

sucks ... he chose to outrun the cops.
Old 07-07-2008, 08:54 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Homies car got boosted last nite and bad news for they bad guy (Deetz)

What about the guy in Texas who told the 911 operator that he was gonna go out and kill the two thieves that just broke into his neighbor's house? Then went and out with the shotgun? Maybe if they were in MY house... If it was going on across the street, I'd call 911 and leave it at that. Crazy shtuff.
Old 07-07-2008, 09:01 PM
Honda-Tech Member

dam Thats crazy
Old 07-07-2008, 09:07 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Homies car got boosted last nite and bad news for they bad guy (aklano)

17, very young, but I HAVE NO REMORSE WITH CAR THIEVES. i don't feel sorry for them at all. it was there own will that put them there. if the the one that is in critical condition lives, who's to say that he will never steal another car again. if he dies, it was his own fault.

Old 07-07-2008, 09:09 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (Nbboy7)

wow, i dont know what else to say.. thats crazy.
Old 07-07-2008, 09:14 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: (geneeunit)

i agree with what most are saying.. stealing cars is one thing,, but its not worth looseing your life. over.. yeah they are car thevies but they are also some ones son and brother. i feel sry for the familys cars can be replaced but lifes cant...
Old 07-07-2008, 09:26 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (luvmihatch)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by luvmihatch &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">i agree with what most are saying.. stealing cars is one thing,, but its not worth looseing your life. over.. yeah they are car thevies but they are also some ones son and brother. i feel sry for the familys cars can be replaced but lifes cant... </TD></TR></TABLE>

yeah of course they were someones kids but they were probley the worst kind of thieves. went right for the si with volks. they would have stripped that **** down. completely premeditated. i feel sorry for the person that invested time and money on the car, not the thieves. they could have stopped and they would be in juvy but they tried to out run the cops in a high 15 second car.
Old 07-07-2008, 09:34 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (jasoncrashtech)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by jasoncrashtech &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

yeah of course they were someones kids but they were probley the worst kind of thieves. went right for the si with volks. they would have stripped that **** down. completely premeditated. i feel sorry for the person that invested time and money on the car, not the thieves. they could have stopped and they would be in juvy but they tried to out run the cops in a high 15 second car.</TD></TR></TABLE>

i agree one hundred percent but i have seen what a death liek this can do to a family first hand and its not worth a civic..

yeah it probly was premeditated i dont disagree with you at all.. but like i said before its just a car. and when u say worst type of thief i can think of alot worse then a car theif..

i have put thousands of dollors into my car as 99 percent of the people on this web site have. but im sure most of them would rather sumone not die bc of it..

i just feel bad for teh family and what they have to go thru...
Old 07-07-2008, 10:02 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Same thing happened to my old DA after I sold it to its new owner who drove out from Arizona to buy it. It was a 93 LS with a second gen B16A and YS1 LSD tranny, full Alpine stereo and suspension. After they owned the car for a year, a young kid convinced them to sell it to him since he loved it so much. Three weeks after he owned it, it was stolen from the kids house. Apparently the two guys who took it were driving crazy towards Mexico, I can only guess to strip it or keep it there. While on the way, and driving way too fast, they lost control and spun the car resulting in the death of the driver. He had pinned himself under the steering wheel while the passenger hit his head on the windshield but took off. The rescue crew had to pull out the drivers dead body by chopping off the roof. When the people I had sold it to told me the story I was heart broken. So many good times in that car, Canyons, Girls, and just good memories. If I would have known what was gonna happen, I would have kept her. Ohh well.

Here's a few pics of the old gal... "The Dove"

Old 07-08-2008, 02:32 AM
Honda-Tech Member

thieves getting lazier by the minute.
Old 07-08-2008, 03:54 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Homies car got boosted last nite and bad news for they bad guy (jahdamanga)

Sorry, but no remorse. Thieves got what was coming to them.

Good news, that obviously is not your buddies 99 Si. No side moldings, rear quarter glass is too pointed/too long, C pillar area is too thin. It's obviously a 2001 body style.

A guy stole a Talon TSi from one of my customers when I worked in KC. They came up to his car at a stoplight in the early morning hours and stabbed him through his chest with a fishing fillet knife. Opened the door and pulled him out and left him laying in the street. They were out joy riding and topped a hill going way too fast. There was a T intersection that they could not get stopped fast enough for and they crashed into a concrete building. Guy lived but is now paralyzed from his neck down. Steve (owner of car) was in the hospital for about a month for internal injuries but has had a complete recovery. Guy that stole his car is suffering the perfect life sentence, IMHO....
Old 07-08-2008, 04:14 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Homies car got boosted last nite and bad news for they bad guy (aklano)

YEA, good for those ***** sucka and the OLD man in TX didnt get charged.
Old 07-08-2008, 04:21 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Homies car got boosted last nite and bad news for they bad guy (EH_3)

I feel sorry for those trees.
Old 07-08-2008, 04:31 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Homies car got boosted last nite and bad news for they bad guy (reactone)

Sad thing is I can see a law suit. The dead kids parents sue because the owner left the car out in an area that they could see it and with all the trimings on it how could they resist taking it for a joy ride. what a waist of life
Old 07-08-2008, 04:37 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Homies car got boosted last nite and bad news for they bad guy (instructor74)

Should it be your car?
Old 07-08-2008, 05:48 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Homies car got boosted last nite and bad news for they bad guy (instructor74)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by instructor74 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Sad thing is I can see a law suit. The dead kids parents sue because the owner left the car out in an area that they could see it and with all the trimings on it how could they resist taking it for a joy ride. what a waist of life</TD></TR></TABLE>

Yeah in todays legal system this will probably happen. Hopefully the other theif will learn something, if he lives.
Old 07-08-2008, 06:10 AM
H-T White Ops

Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts
Default Re: (luvmihatch)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by luvmihatch &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">i agree with what most are saying.. stealing cars is one thing,, but its not worth looseing your life. over.. yeah they are car thevies but they are also some ones son and brother. i feel sry for the familys cars can be replaced but lifes cant... </TD></TR></TABLE>
Yeah, too bad the thieves didn't think of that when they (1) stole a car and (2) got into a high speed chase (100+) with the police. Not to mention they put the lives of others at risk (pedestrians, the police, their friend in the car and the peopel in the building they ran into).

If the thieves really cared about their own families, they wouldn't have done this. They totally brought this on their selves and I'm just glad they didn't hurt anyone else.