Notices
Honda Civic / Del Sol (1992 - 2000) EG/EH/EJ/EK/EM1 Discussion

hmm maybe off topic

Old 09-27-2007, 04:17 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default hmm maybe off topic

ok in my previous posts of a serious question..i get ripped for what i have, yes thats dandy u can make fun of my slow car because i dont race, i know its slow...all my mods are all show no go, heres my question..Why rip some1 else for something they like and have?
Old 09-27-2007, 04:48 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: hmm maybe off topic (EXryder)

what the hell are you talking about?
Old 09-27-2007, 04:52 AM

Default Re: hmm maybe off topic (nix94delsol)

well in a previous post of me asking about a tranny problem, people see my mods and decide to rip outta me...
Old 09-27-2007, 04:58 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

No matter what you do on this site people are gonna rip on your car
Old 09-27-2007, 04:59 AM

Default Re: hmm maybe off topic (rleonekc)

which is stupid as hell
Old 09-27-2007, 05:04 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by EXryder &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">ok in my previous posts of a serious question..i get ripped for what i have, yes thats dandy u can make fun of my slow car because i dont race, i know its slow...all my mods are all show no go, heres my question..Why rip some1 else for something they like and have?</TD></TR></TABLE>

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by EXryder &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">well in a previous post of me asking about a tranny problem, people see my mods and decide to rip outta me...</TD></TR></TABLE>

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by EXryder &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">which is stupid as hell</TD></TR></TABLE>

this is unfortunate for you. you do know this is off topic, being that this is a tech forum.

why worry about what people think, was your question answered? this is H-T, the good comes with the bad. suck it up and stop crying, ignore them and you won't have any problems!
Old 09-27-2007, 05:21 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: hmm maybe off topic (rleonekc)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by rleonekc &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">No matter what you do on this site people are gonna rip on your car</TD></TR></TABLE>

Welcome to Honda-Tech.

That's just the way it is around here. Some people will gladly help but others will bash anyone when they have a chance.
Old 09-27-2007, 06:10 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Word of advice, if you want to reduce the chances of getting "ripped" on, i would remove your list of modifications from your signature. That just gives ****** a reason to rip on you. Just my $0.02
Old 09-27-2007, 06:12 AM
GO GIANTS!

Default Re: hmm maybe off topic (h2392si)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by h2392si &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

Welcome to Honda-Tech.

That's just the way it is around here. Some people will gladly help but others will bash anyone when they have a chance. </TD></TR></TABLE>

^^ That and the fact that everyone builds their cars the same.
Old 09-27-2007, 10:03 AM
H-T White Ops

Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts

Here is why people tease you.

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by EXryder &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Well, i was driving down the main road in my city..like always..and all the kids and people that dont know cars think my car is soo freaking fast (Rofl..yea..ok) i come to the lights and a 2000 stang pulls up...revs up and Every single kid shout "race race"...long story short i lost and i noticed...when im pedal to floor if i shift from 1st to 2nd above 5000Rpms..it grinds...why? </TD></TR></TABLE>

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">EXryder's User Biography]User Biography

Yo whats good people, i have a 1999 Honda Civic EX
yea you can call me a Ricer but im not...nor do i enjoy being called one
But i like to mod my car to the point where attention gets me everywhere!!
well talk to me on aim peace</TD></TR></TABLE>

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by EXryder's Signature &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">AEM Cold Air intake,Front Strut bar,DC sports header (Wrapped it),Full Ractive Exhaust,Stage 2 clutch from Advance clutch tech,Blitz body kit,Carbon Fibre hood,APC short shift,Big R-1 racing spoiler (i hate it),Euro style altezza lights,
Tuner FX racing seats with summit racing harness's,</TD></TR></TABLE>

You say you're not a ricer. You say you're not fast.

But you're surprised that a Mustang beat you (btw, a 6G EX should keep line in line with a ~96 Mustang V6 - anything else will pass it by). You race on the street. You have mods that for the most part do little to improve the performance of your car. You confess that you like your car to get you attention where ever you go.

That, by definition, makes you a ricer to most. If you flaunt this, you will be teased here. There are other websites out there which will welcome you with open arms because of this, but this site is not one of them.
Old 09-27-2007, 10:05 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Just ignore them, we have a lot of those here.