Honda Civic / Del Sol (1992 - 2000) EG/EH/EJ/EK/EM1 Discussion

Hi Iím new here I have a question?

Old 05-18-2019, 07:10 PM
Trial User

Default Hi Iím new here I have a question?

I have a 1997 Honda del sol s d16y7. I have been searching for a window regulator for my driver side and have had no luck. I know Honda discontinued this so Iíve been searching online but I donít think Iím looking in the right places. I have experience with the regulator but some options online donít fit my vehicle or it doesnít look right. My problem is that the part of the regulator that is on the glass mounted to the bottom of the glass, they broke from their sockets. So the beam on the regulator is not holding up the window and itís now being able to lift the glass because the bolts are not secure. P.s other holes are stripped so I need a new regulator with no stripped holes. Can anyone help me search online?
Old 05-20-2019, 11:04 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Hi Iím new here I have a question?

These cars are old now, you have a better chance at the junk yards.
Old 05-21-2019, 04:55 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Hi Iím new here I have a question?

Rock auto

Search this Thread

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: