Notices
Honda Civic / Del Sol (1992 - 2000) EG/EH/EJ/EK/EM1 Discussion

HEY PEEPZ MY ENGIN DIED 2DAY!!!!! HELPPPP!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-10-2007, 04:23 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default HEY PEEPZ MY ENGIN DIED 2DAY!!!!! HELPPPP!!!!!!

HEY PEEPZ I NED HELP PRONTOOOO!! I JUS TURND 16 N GOT MAH WHIP 2 WEEKS AGO. IT A 93 CIVIC EX WIT VTECH ENGIN. MAH FREND SED DAT I SHULD CHANGE DEM SPAK PLUGZ I HAV NO IDEA WAT DEY R RILLY. FREND TOLD ME WAT 2 DO N STUFF! 4 DAYZ AGO I WENT 2 PUT IN KNEW PLUGZ N OVA TITENED 1 OF DEM N IT JUS KEP SPINNIN N SPINNIN(LIKE DEM DOPE SPINNAZ) MAH FREND SED 2 USE HARD PUTTY (WUTEVA IT IZ HE SED IT GET HARD LKE CONCREET) SO MAH MAMADUKES TOOK ME 2 WALMART N FINALY FOUND SUM (I HAD NO IDEA WTF I WUZ LOOKIN FO) DEY DIDTN KNO AT FERST WUT IT WUZ DEY MAD STOOPID BUT FOUND IT MAHSELF! GO ME! I GOT 2 MAH CRIB N MIXD DA STUFF WICH GET MAH FINGAZ MAD DERTY!!!IT LIKE CLAY. I PUT DAT **** IN DA HOLE 2 COVER DA HOLE WERE DA SPARK PLUG WUZ N PUT ALL OF IT 2 MAKE SUR DA HOLE IZ COMPLTLY COVERD. DAT **** RILLY GET HARD AS FREND SED!!!!!I NOW HAD XTRA WIRE JUST SITTIN DER SO I PULLD DAT AZZHOLE OFF!!!! LET IT DRY DEN DROVE DA WHIP LATAH ON N MY WHIP FELT SHAKY BUT NO BIG DEAL IM A TUFF MAN I CULD DEAL WIT IT N HANDL STOOPID **** LIKE DAT. 2DAY I CAME FRUM A PARTY N MAH ENGIN JUS DYED. I KEP TURNIN N TURNIN DA KEY N JUS MAYDE A CLIK CLIK SOUND. PLZE HELP ME! I NEED MAH WHIP WERKIN! U NO HOW DAT IZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 08-10-2007, 04:28 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Here, buy this http://www.amazon.com/Speak-Wr...r=8-1

then come back and tell us what the car is doing.
Old 08-10-2007, 04:36 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Re: HEY PEEPZ MY ENGIN DIED 2DAY!!!!! HELPPPP!!!!!! (FAZT AZZ CIVIC93)

HOLY FUC[/b]K dude

do you speak english - NO ONE is going to help you with a dumbass post like that.... I must have wasted 10 minutes trying to find out what you were trying to say - WITH NO LUCK!!!!

1.)go to edit post

2.) Turn off caps lock

3.) type in ENGLISH wtf you are trying to say... use the spell check and make sure your post is gramatically correct

refrain from using WAT, DAT, JUS, FREND, SED, MAH, DA etc...

if you don't like it I suggest you print out word for word what you posted & bring that to your local mechanic or honda dealership.

AND FINALLY ITS <U>VTEC</U> NOT <U>VTECH</U>

welcome to honda-tech

Old 08-10-2007, 04:40 AM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by FAZT AZZ CIVIC93 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">HEY PEEPZ I NED HELP PRONTOOOO!! I JUS TURND 16 N GOT MAH WHIP 2 WEEKS AGO. IT A 93 CIVIC EX WIT VTECH ENGIN. MAH FREND SED DAT I SHULD CHANGE DEM SPAK PLUGZ I HAV NO IDEA WAT DEY R RILLY. FREND TOLD ME WAT 2 DO N STUFF! 4 DAYZ AGO I WENT 2 PUT IN KNEW PLUGZ N OVA TITENED 1 OF DEM N IT JUS KEP SPINNIN N SPINNIN(LIKE DEM DOPE SPINNAZ) MAH FREND SED 2 USE HARD PUTTY (WUTEVA IT IZ HE SED IT GET HARD LKE CONCREET) SO MAH MAMADUKES TOOK ME 2 WALMART N FINALY FOUND SUM (I HAD NO IDEA WTF I WUZ LOOKIN FO) DEY DIDTN KNO AT FERST WUT IT WUZ DEY MAD STOOPID BUT FOUND IT MAHSELF! GO ME! I GOT 2 MAH CRIB N MIXD DA STUFF WICH GET MAH FINGAZ MAD DERTY!!!IT LIKE CLAY. I PUT DAT **** IN DA HOLE 2 COVER DA HOLE WERE DA SPARK PLUG WUZ N PUT ALL OF IT 2 MAKE SUR DA HOLE IZ COMPLTLY COVERD. DAT **** RILLY GET HARD AS FREND SED!!!!!I NOW HAD XTRA WIRE JUST SITTIN DER SO I PULLD DAT AZZHOLE OFF!!!! LET IT DRY DEN DROVE DA WHIP LATAH ON N MY WHIP FELT SHAKY BUT NO BIG DEAL IM A TUFF MAN I CULD DEAL WIT IT N HANDL STOOPID **** LIKE DAT. 2DAY I CAME FRUM A PARTY N MAH ENGIN JUS DYED. I KEP TURNIN N TURNIN DA KEY N JUS MAYDE A CLIK CLIK SOUND. PLZE HELP ME! I NEED MAH WHIP WERKIN! U NO HOW DAT IZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!</TD></TR></TABLE>

I will assume someone just slipped some sort of HORRIBLE narcotics into my diet coke and assume I never saw this ****. I've done bad **** to my engine, but this.. I have been nice all night but this just killed my day. I don't know what's worse. Your engine problem or your effin grammar.

Lemme TRY to get this straight. You umm... replaced your "spak plugz" and stripped one of the holes, and I COULD be reading this wrong but, did you, instead of fixing the threads or putting a larger sized "spak plug" just filled in the hole with ******* putty?! I could only assume that since you said you then ripped off that "azzhole" GREAT!!!! You just ran your car on 3 cylinder like an.....*phew lemme calm down*

I can try not to attack you because an excuse you may have is that you're new to cars. Have you ever heard of not messing with something if you know nothing about? Ok... headache coming, will come back in a few hours and re-read this post just to make sure I'm not seeing ****.

I don't know bothers most, Your awful ebonics english (or gibberish I should say) or the fact that you may have just broken a world record on how quick you can destroy your first car's engine.

DID I READ THIS POST FOR REAL OR DID SOMEONE HERE ON H-T SLIP SOMETHING IN MY DRINK AND I'M SEEING STUFF!??!!
Old 08-10-2007, 04:42 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: HEY PEEPZ MY ENGIN DIED 2DAY!!!!! HELPPPP!!!!!! (6SPD_EK)

Get the expletive out if Honda-Tech with your god-damn mouth,
Go do drugs of something .......... and dont touch your car.
O and staple you mouth shut, so the world and god himself
will nvr have to hear that horse **** that comes out of your mouth
that you try to pass off as grammar... or go south
you fail
Old 08-10-2007, 04:46 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: HEY PEEPZ MY ENGIN DIED 2DAY!!!!! HELPPPP!!!!!! (xXSilentScreamXx)

and i bet you money he ******* cut the spark plug wire

omg i love honda tech
Old 08-10-2007, 04:48 AM
Honda-Tech Member

ok i will help you b/c I feel my first response was a little harsh

go to autoparts store & ask for a spark plug repair kit... make sure you have the year make & trim of your car.

Or take your car to mechanic & have him fix it &lt;---- I don't think you should be working on your car if you put puddy in your spark plug holes
Old 08-10-2007, 04:50 AM
Honda-Tech Member

No spell checker on this planet could handle that post. There would be explosions everywhere around the world if any spell checker tried to correct that. Let's just say that Microsoft Word DOES try to correct that. You know how Word uses red squiggly lines to point out misspelled words? Well I believe it would look something like this. My god.... even the spaces are misspelled! And that's not really even possible!

Old 08-10-2007, 04:53 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Im willing to bet this is a prank.
Somone made a weak username and posted this.
whatever. GTFO
Old 08-10-2007, 04:55 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (ifIexplode)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by ifIexplode &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Im willing to bet this is a prank.
Somone made a weak username and posted this.
whatever. GTFO</TD></TR></TABLE>

even so, it's pretty funny to see people's responses and quick thinking.
Old 08-10-2007, 04:57 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: HEY PEEPZ MY ENGIN DIED 2DAY!!!!! HELPPPP!!!!!! (6SPD_EK)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by 6SPD_EK &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">ok i will help you b/c I feel my first response was a little harsh

go to autoparts store & ask for a spark plug repair kit... make sure you have the year make & trim of your car.

Or take your car to mechanic & have him fix it &lt;---- I don't think you should be working on your car if you put puddy in your spark plug holes </TD></TR></TABLE>

I think he converted his engine into a 3 cylinder by "plugging" up the hole entirely with quick steel ****. Can that stuff even be removed entirely?? I'm still hoping I misread the post though.
Old 08-10-2007, 04:57 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: HEY PEEPZ MY ENGIN DIED 2DAY!!!!! HELPPPP!!!!!! (sageuvagony)

im laughing so hard im crying omg!!!!!
this **** is amazin
when this dude reads this hes gonna say something like
WUZ THA *** HOME G SKILLIT FO SHIZZEL MY NIZZEL

EVERY TIME HE SPEAKS AN ENGLISH TEACHER DIES!!!!
HAHAHAHHA
Old 08-10-2007, 05:00 AM
Honda-Tech Member

no dude i tried to seal a leak on my exhaust as a temp fix
been there for a whole year
no it will not come out of the threads
o and dude i bet you some of that **** got in the crank case!!
bye bye honda!!
Old 08-10-2007, 05:02 AM
Honda-Tech Member

This reminds me of a post someone once made. I forgot what forum but it was seeb by like half the world and like 100 different car forums. Anyone remember or ever heard of a guy who was supposedly trying to install NOS through his gas tank, drilled a hole in his gas tank, somehow connected the NO2 line, and couldn't stop the gasoline from spilling out of the tank where he connected the line to? Also another thread where someone was trying to install/inject NO2 into their valve cover? If anyone has the links pleaseee post them!
Old 08-10-2007, 05:14 AM
Honda-Tech Member

bump
Old 08-10-2007, 05:19 AM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by xXSilentScreamXx &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">bump </TD></TR></TABLE>

Yes umm... bump... because this guy needs help with his engine! Someone help him!

Bump this later today or tonight to see if anyone could help this poor guy. Mental and physical help are seriously needed.

ok lemme stop now And no more bumping this thread till later! Thread could be locked.. I want everyone to try to help this guy
Old 08-10-2007, 05:21 AM
Honda-Tech Member

no he need help with life
expletive the car
Old 08-10-2007, 05:51 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by FAZT AZZ CIVIC93 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">HEY PEEPZ I NED HELP PRONTOOOO!! I JUS TURND 16 N GOT MAH WHIP 2 WEEKS AGO. IT A 93 CIVIC EX WIT VTECH ENGIN. MAH FREND SED DAT I SHULD CHANGE DEM SPAK PLUGZ I HAV NO IDEA WAT DEY R RILLY. FREND TOLD ME WAT 2 DO N STUFF! 4 DAYZ AGO I WENT 2 PUT IN KNEW PLUGZ N OVA TITENED 1 OF DEM N IT JUS KEP SPINNIN N SPINNIN(LIKE DEM DOPE SPINNAZ) MAH FREND SED 2 USE HARD PUTTY (WUTEVA IT IZ HE SED IT GET HARD LKE CONCREET) SO MAH MAMADUKES TOOK ME 2 WALMART N FINALY FOUND SUM (I HAD NO IDEA WTF I WUZ LOOKIN FO) DEY DIDTN KNO AT FERST WUT IT WUZ DEY MAD STOOPID BUT FOUND IT MAHSELF! GO ME! I GOT 2 MAH CRIB N MIXD DA STUFF WICH GET MAH FINGAZ MAD DERTY!!!IT LIKE CLAY. I PUT DAT **** IN DA HOLE 2 COVER DA HOLE WERE DA SPARK PLUG WUZ N PUT ALL OF IT 2 MAKE SUR DA HOLE IZ COMPLTLY COVERD. DAT **** RILLY GET HARD AS FREND SED!!!!!I NOW HAD XTRA WIRE JUST SITTIN DER SO I PULLD DAT AZZHOLE OFF!!!! LET IT DRY DEN DROVE DA WHIP LATAH ON N MY WHIP FELT SHAKY BUT NO BIG DEAL IM A TUFF MAN I CULD DEAL WIT IT N HANDL STOOPID **** LIKE DAT. 2DAY I CAME FRUM A PARTY N MAH ENGIN JUS DYED. I KEP TURNIN N TURNIN DA KEY N JUS MAYDE A CLIK CLIK SOUND. PLZE HELP ME! I NEED MAH WHIP WERKIN! U NO HOW DAT IZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!</TD></TR></TABLE>

YO BEE.

YOU SHULDNT HAV CHANGD DEM SPAK PLUGZ ON YO WHIP. NOW U GON N BLOWNE DEM MOTOR. YOUR FREND IZ STOOPID N U GOT DEM DERTY FINGAZ BEE. GET DAT CLAY OUT OF YO ENGIN AND CLIK CLIK ON YO STRAP INTO YO FACE. U NO HOW DAT IZ?
Old 08-10-2007, 06:08 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: HEY PEEPZ MY ENGIN DIED 2DAY!!!!! HELPPPP!!!!!! (andoxviii)

finally an interpreter
Old 08-10-2007, 06:23 AM

I was going to say good, because you obviously don't have anywhere to go, but you really need do need a car so you can crash into a telephone pole to make sure you never pass on your genes.
Old 08-10-2007, 06:24 AM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by xXSilentScreamXx &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote"> finally an interpreter </TD></TR></TABLE>lmao. Totally OT, but is your avatar a picture of you?
Old 08-10-2007, 06:35 AM

in the near future mamadukes is going to be taking you to walmart, but it's not going to be for jb weld to fill the hole where your "SPAK PLUG" went....its going to be to pick up your paycheck
Old 08-10-2007, 06:43 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (gtlaw1)

yes que?
Old 08-10-2007, 06:49 AM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by sageuvagony &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">No spell checker on this planet could handle that post. There would be explosions everywhere around the world if any spell checker tried to correct that. Let's just say that Microsoft Word DOES try to correct that. You know how Word uses red squiggly lines to point out misspelled words? Well I believe it would look something like this. My god.... even the spaces are misspelled! And that's not really even possible!

</TD></TR></TABLE>

holy hell i can't stop laughing!!!
oh man that was awesome, i needed that.
Old 08-10-2007, 07:30 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Re: HEY PEEPZ MY ENGIN DIED 2DAY!!!!! HELPPPP!!!!!! (Probot)

I'm guessing he's a hater with nothing better to do because the Camaro forum isn't moving right now.

Quick Reply: HEY PEEPZ MY ENGIN DIED 2DAY!!!!! HELPPPP!!!!!!