Notices
Honda Civic / Del Sol (1992 - 2000) EG/EH/EJ/EK/EM1 Discussion

hey fellas new member....i just got a new car!

Old 05-30-2004, 04:40 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default hey fellas new member....i just got a new car!

check out my new Si...i got it about two weeks ago...its got 65k on it and i got a good deal on it and im just puttin on here to see what you guys think....I duno if i'm gonna do a lot of stuff to it but i already ordered a B and M shortshifter....i'm lookin for some lowering springs next and i wanna lower it about an inch but i want a really smooth ride....i was lookin into ground control....but tell me what you guys think...thanks could you tell me how to add pictures....cuz i have a few pics of it.....
Old 05-30-2004, 04:45 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: hey fellas new member....i just got a new car! (civicSI23)

Welcome to H-T.
Please read the forum Rules and Guidelines.
https://honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=797969
<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">4. "Look What I Got Today! and UPS Man Came Today!" topics are frowned upon!

Topics like these usually end up nothing more than a show-off bling bling crapfest, and it clutters the forum. If you have some tech to go with the pictures then by all means, but pics of wheels, tires, exhausts, etc. don't really have much tech that can acompany them. If you can explain more about the parts and tell us all how they affected your driving experiences then by all means please help the rest of us, but bragging-type topics suck for everyone.

These topics will be looked at in a case-by case manner, but generally speaking they will either get locked or moved to the Appearance/Cosmetic Forum.</TD></TR></TABLE>
if you want to post pics, they belong in the Appearance / Cosmetic forum.
<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">3. There will be ABSOLUTELY NO PICTURE TOPICS Allowed in this forum any longer. Picture topics belong in the Appearance/Cosmetic Forum!

Obviously once per member per three months isn't working, because the forum is overrun with the same tired "look at MY car" topics.

If you post pics of your car they had better be technically related, and that doesn't mean scrounging up some semi lame tech just to sneak pics of your car in. We will know the difference between an actual tech topic and a show-off topic with some wannabe tech thrown in.

We do care about your car and we want to see it, so if you want to put a link to your picture topic (that resides in the Appearance/Cosmetic Forum) then please do so. Trust us it works for many users here. Also don't forget about the user garage feature we have here on Honda-Tech.</TD></TR></TABLE>
Old 05-30-2004, 04:46 PM
Honda-Tech Member

go to http://www.imagestation.com and sign up and you can host your pics on there. then get the link and post it up here
Old 05-30-2004, 04:47 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Welcome bro. You have to host your pics on the internet somewhere before you can post them here. http://www.we-todd-did-racing.com is a free hosting site. Put the pics on that site and then when you want to post on here click the picture button and get the link for the picture off of we-todd and post it in between the IMG things.
Old 05-30-2004, 04:53 PM
Honda-Tech Member

oh yea, and this is the main rule.
<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">1. Please do a search on your question BEFORE you post a topic.

Please try searching numerous key words under "recent" and "archived" topics in this forum and in the Hybrid Forum, or any other forum that applies to your topic at hand.

This forum is being ruined by too many of the same tired "B16A vs. B18C1?" topics and "Should I boost my SOHC or Get a Swap?" type topics. We understand that you want guidance, but rather than post an open topic, why not o some searching and find members here that have had successful builds/swaps and carry on an IM conversation with him or her?

We do care about what you want to do, but when we have literally 10 open topics about the exact same thing it gets highly annoying. This MB is here for ALL of us, not just one person who thinks we should all cater to him or her by posting in his or her topic while he or she NEVER performs searches and doesn't even browse the topics in the first few pages of the forum.</TD></TR></TABLE>
so get friendly with the Search function.
Old 05-30-2004, 04:55 PM

Default Re: hey fellas new member....i just got a new car! (Hatchcrap Ownz J0o)

[IMG][http://www.we-todd-did-racing.com/wetoddimage.wtdr/wNDEzOTgwNnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D.jpg[/IMG]

Old 05-30-2004, 04:56 PM

oh and sorry about not readin all the rules...but i'm not trying to show off as you can tell its bone stock
Old 05-30-2004, 05:03 PM

sorry jl
Old 05-30-2004, 06:22 PM
Honda-Tech Member

clean