Notices
Honda Civic / Del Sol (1992 - 2000) EG/EH/EJ/EK/EM1 Discussion

help on skunk2 intake manifold right now. the big plug next to dizzy for coolant

Search this Thread

Old 08-01-2004, 07:45 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default help on skunk2 intake manifold right now. the big plug next to dizzy for coolant

i just install the skunk2 intake manifold today on a ls. everything is on and rdy but there is one connector that is right on the big one. the one that the radiator hose go into. do i just leave the other next to it like that or block it off with something.

its the plug on the bottom left by the dizzy. theres one big one and one small one on it.

http://www.city-speed.com/Auct...r.jpg

bottom right. that little extra shiet coming out of it. help
Old 08-01-2004, 07:50 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: help on skunk2 intake manifold right now. the big plug next to dizzy for coolant (Ignitecivic)

help
Old 08-01-2004, 08:00 PM

Default Re: help on skunk2 intake manifold right now. the big plug next to dizzy for coolant (Ignitecivic)

If you leave it open it will **** out coolant.......but i'm not going out to look exactly were it goes right now, but i know for sure it goes to either the port on the throttle body, or behind the throotle on the gsr motor
Old 08-01-2004, 09:52 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: help on skunk2 intake manifold right now. the big plug next to dizzy for coolant (FwdCivicHatch)

ummm. right now we block it off with a line and tape it up. so it suppose to connect to the throttle body line. cuz its all being used right now. the iacv is connected to the throttle body and the other end connected to the other side. its all being used.