Notices
Honda Civic / Del Sol (1992 - 2000) EG/EH/EJ/EK/EM1 Discussion

Help...pushed in front end on 93 hatchback. Have to pull out.

Search this Thread

Old 02-05-2006, 08:16 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Help...pushed in front end on 93 hatchback. Have to pull out.

Well guys I ended up rear ending a lady going about 10mph wasnt to bad but, ended up going under the lady, messed up my hood and pushed in my core support. Now the new hood dosent line up which I got today same day of wreck (local boards ) and the bumper mounting points on top arent matching up. Obviously core support got pushed back. :Side note: bumper was off when I got in wreck, due to me mocking up intercooler. Saved a smashed in bumper, thank God. Well my question is should I take out the rad., header, ac **** etc etc and try to bend everything back out? Do you think I would have much luck with? Do you think things will bend out? lol only about 2-3 inches max. Oh yeah headlights you can tell are pushed back. Dammnit im so mad was almost ready for turbo installation but now I have to handle all of this non sense. Or back on topic second option just get a new radiator core support??? I know there are sooo many hatches and coupes on the roads, someone has to have had a fender bender and can point me in the right route to take for fixing things. thanks in advance and tom. afternoon I will take good pictures to show how "off" things are. -Nick

Old 02-05-2006, 09:51 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Im leaning towards just picking up a stock oem core support and taking out my old one and installing this one. Im experienced at welding and have welders so im ahead on that aspect. Quick question: My headlights being pushed back a little replacing the core support should bring them back up? right? or am I wrong? Thanks peeps.