Notices
Honda Civic / Del Sol (1992 - 2000) EG/EH/EJ/EK/EM1 Discussion

HELP needed STOLEN car

Search this Thread

Old 05-13-2003, 10:49 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default HELP needed STOLEN car

Hi guys, many of you may know Chad (underpressure02 on here) with a black honda civic with extensive mods has been stolen a few of hours ago today May 13th between 9:15 and 11:15am from Princeton, NJ.

If you do see the car in the following pics with that license plateand a front mount intercooler, please call 911 asap. Your help is appreciated.

Old 05-13-2003, 10:53 AM

What Kind of Alarm or Club or Autolocker did he have, that sucks i can't stand to hear that cars have been stolen.

Ill Keep a Lookout in CA, but i dought it's over here. I hope the police come up with it, ASAP
Old 05-13-2003, 10:53 AM

Default Re: HELP needed STOLEN car (mojo powered)

HATES THIEVES!!!
Old 05-13-2003, 10:58 AM

Default Re: HELP needed STOLEN car (import_racer_7)

Jesus, when will it end? I live a semi-close to princeton, so I'll keep my eyes open. That hatch is nice as hell. I couldn't miss it if I tried. It'll stand out among all of the New Jersey rice. I'll also be in Lancaster, PA this weekend, assuming its still around, so I'll keep my eyes open going through Philly and in Lancaster.
Old 05-13-2003, 11:24 AM

Default Re: HELP needed STOLEN car (import_racer_7)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by import_racer_7 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote"> HATES THIEVES!!! </TD></TR></TABLE>
Old 05-13-2003, 11:25 AM

Default Re: HELP needed STOLEN car

Guys, make sure you guys have HIDDEN kill switches and a GOOD alarm.

BEFORE any mods, that's the best place you can spend your money on. I just can't believe we're paying so much taxes and all they do is giving us a hard time because we're 5 miles above the speed limit instead of catching these f*#ers.
Old 05-13-2003, 11:30 AM
NrG

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

another one bites the dust.
Old 05-13-2003, 11:40 AM

Default Re: HELP needed STOLEN car (NOSpeed97)

Old 05-13-2003, 11:51 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Location: The Land Of Car Thieves/Rising Gas Prices Daygo, CA, US
Default Re: HELP needed STOLEN car (RREK4BOI)

I hear this a couple times a day, sucks, damn theives, get a real job and pay for your own ****. Dont fix up your car if you dont have a garage because to me that is the best alarm that you can have. Most people wont brake into your gargage just to get your car. Thats it.
Old 05-13-2003, 11:56 AM
Risky Business

Received 47 Likes on 39 Posts
Default Re: HELP needed STOLEN car (dgonzals)

autolock + alarm + kill switches...i'm sick and tired of peoples cars getting stolen and i'm like "did you have an autolock?" and they are like "uhhhhh...no...i'm a moron" EVERYONE ******* LISTEN! GET AN AUTOLOCK! I'm telling you, less than 5% of all thefts I hear of are cars with autolocks, it will SIGNIFICANTLY reduce the risk. Alarm, lojack, club are all worthless because they can be removed easily. Autolock, kill switches, and a garage are the best things you can do
Old 05-13-2003, 11:59 AM

Another hatch met the faith of the thieves.
Hopefully it'll be found and maybe in one piece.
Thieves need to go kill themselves.
Old 05-13-2003, 12:14 PM

Default Re: HELP needed STOLEN car (BauleyCivic)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by BauleyCivic &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">autolock + alarm + kill switches...i'm sick and tired of peoples cars getting stolen and i'm like "did you have an autolock?" and they are like "uhhhhh...no...i'm a moron" EVERYONE ******* LISTEN! GET AN AUTOLOCK! I'm telling you, less than 5% of all thefts I hear of are cars with autolocks, it will SIGNIFICANTLY reduce the risk. Alarm, lojack, club are all worthless because they can be removed easily. Autolock, kill switches, and a garage are the best things you can do </TD></TR></TABLE>

LOL, autolock to a professional isnt **** i promise. The best trick i have found to work on my hatch is connecting actuators to the doorlocks and tieing them in to the alarm. The way my hatch is setup is that the doors will ONLY unlock with the alarm remote. This means if they peel back the window like 95% of theives do, they cant unlock the door from the inside. The only downside is that when u r inside the car, u cant lock the doors. This trick has saved my hatch 2 times, because twice I have come out to my car and the window was offline and my window trim was all fubared.
Old 05-13-2003, 12:26 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: HELP needed STOLEN car (SlowazzGSR)

What about removing the fuse used for the power locks? Granted, you'd loose your keyless entry, but you might save your car. No fuse, no power locks, right? Theives pulled back my window and opened my door as described. (I didn't figure anyone would want my bucket, I had no anti-theft device). This would be along with Autolock, etc. Would that work?
Old 05-13-2003, 12:33 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Thanks for posting for me Memed. I just got done with the cops and all the other bullshit. If people must know. I had a slient alarm, autolock, and something else that not even my best friend knows about or where it is. I belive the car was stolen. I have no driven the car to work for almost 2 weeks and it has been very infrequent since I been having so many issues with my aem unit. I belive it was an inside job since the car was stolen in less then two hours. Also where I work and park is in a very rich area and not some place where people can just be driving though. IF anyone see this car or has any info please im me. Any help is apprecited.
Old 05-13-2003, 12:51 PM

Default Re: HELP needed STOLEN car (underpressure02)

SOrry to hear that...

Im in Northern NJ a lot like WoodCliff Lake, Westwood and I'll keep my eyes open for you but I have really no idea how close that is to Princeton...

Hope you find it...Or atleast the theives that did and kill them

Old 05-13-2003, 12:59 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: HELP needed STOLEN car (underpressure02)

sorry to hear that bro
Old 05-13-2003, 01:20 PM
Vice President/CEO

Default Re: HELP needed STOLEN car (Tony Starks)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Tony Starks &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Jesus, when will it end?</TD></TR></TABLE>
not anytime soon' just gotta protect your investment as much as possible' seriously i read all this about kill switches and alarms and such... if someone really wants your car' they WILL find a way to get it. So, again.. when will it end?

.... unfortunately, never.
Old 05-13-2003, 01:28 PM

anit that a BIt*H....... **** thieves..... did you think they towed the car?
Old 05-13-2003, 01:34 PM
New User

Sorry about your loss! I will keep my eyes open.

P.S. I guess autolock sucks too
Old 05-13-2003, 01:53 PM

Default Re: HELP needed STOLEN car (wantmorepower)

Sorry to hear man, car looks nice. I'm right around the corner from Princeton, so I'll keep my eyes open. I know alot of the places in Trenton where stolen cars end up, so I'll cruise around tonight after class.
Old 05-13-2003, 02:18 PM
HELLO,GOOD MORNIN'

Default Re: HELP needed STOLEN car (743)

Sorry to hear that, It's bad here in Texas as well. My garage and my rear view mirror have saved me for 3 years now with no problems. Also not letting everyone know where i live, That includes some assosiates only certain people know where i live and you still have to be carefull with that. Sorry to hear that
Old 05-13-2003, 02:41 PM
NrG

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: HELP needed STOLEN car (HybridcivicLS-T)

when my dad use to have alot of hondas he show me a trick to disable the car from theives..
on the distrubitor, unplug one of the harness, forgot which one, but its one of them, where it disable power to it. and it works.
theives are idiots, one of our honda got broken into and they tried to start it, but probably spent hours trying to find the kill switch. idiots
alarm, autolock, etc. = for newbs.
Old 05-13-2003, 04:56 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: HELP needed STOLEN car (743)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by 743 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Sorry to hear man, car looks nice. I'm right around the corner from Princeton, so I'll keep my eyes open. I know alot of the places in Trenton where stolen cars end up, so I'll cruise around tonight after class.</TD></TR></TABLE>

Thanks man. I am pretty sure it is all stripped by now. I am almost 100% it was towed away. We have cameras and security guards always patroling so I think it would have beent o much of a hasstle to disable the alarms and kill swtichs and break the autolock. I am pretty much sure my car is gone. If it get it back it will be burned and striped and all my hard work and headaches with the aem was all for nothing. Those pics are a little old. It now has a silver roll cage in it and ricer tach momo sterring wheel and some other stuff. BUt it stands out.
Old 05-13-2003, 05:18 PM

Default Re: HELP needed STOLEN car (dgonzals)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by dgonzals &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I hear this a couple times a day, sucks, damn theives, get a real job and pay for your own ****. Dont fix up your car if you dont have a garage because to me that is the best alarm that you can have. Most people wont brake into your gargage just to get your car. Thats it.</TD></TR></TABLE>

No, they will. I hear plenty of times that they break into the garage to get it. It actually gives them cover and time to work.
Old 05-13-2003, 05:20 PM
New User

Default Re: HELP needed STOLEN car (sappsycho)

dam

Quick Reply: HELP needed STOLEN car