Notices
Honda Civic / Del Sol (1992 - 2000) EG/EH/EJ/EK/EM1 Discussion

help needed picture would help....

Search this Thread

Old 03-22-2006, 05:37 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default help needed picture would help....

Okay I'm new to this place and the "import scene' as well...I recently bought a 95 civic coupe...just got a few questions hopefully someone can help me out.....

I want to know if anyone have any picture of the passwordjdm's amber corner on a red civic coupe/hatch... I don't want to buy them if it's too orange or doesn't look right color wise....picture would help, any help would be great.....also jdmshit.com? is that a good place to order a lip kit? I want that new "spoon style" lip they got for $199 for the 92-95 civic/eg....that's about it I think for now..thanks for the help......
Old 03-22-2006, 05:39 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: help needed picture would help.... (JDMegCoupe)

Your best bet is to look in the Appearance/Cosmetic forum..

And JDMSh!t.com is a great website. Username "Newman" on this board owns the company and is a very reputable business.
Old 03-22-2006, 05:43 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: help needed picture would help.... (poison)

"Your best bet is to look in the Appearance/Cosmetic forum.."

still new to this...how would I go about to that?
Old 03-22-2006, 07:21 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Try passwordjdm and jhpusa too.
Old 03-23-2006, 04:26 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: help needed picture would help.... (JDMegCoupe)

I think I wasn't too clear on my question sorry.....I know how it looks the passwordjdm.com "amber coner" but what I mean is how does it look on ones civic/hatch if I were to buy it and put it on my civic, any pictures?....also the jdmshit.com "vision?" coners....how are they compare to the passwordjdm.com? Which ones a better looking/color? Want to make sure it'll look nice on the civic before I buy them...If someone have a picture of both corners on a civic/hatch will help much thanks.....calling all you EG hatch/coupe owners out there....anyone with with the amber corners(JDM look)...show me what you've got....

...also I was thinking if I don't do the JDM corner thing...I was thinking about the TYC one piece headlights...the darker one with the amber on the side...looks nice but pricey....if I were to order what's a trusted site to order from for reference if I do decide to go with that? I tried the TYC site I think..but only has info....I don't like the ebay buying whole thing never know what you'll get fake or real broken or etc.....anyways any help would be great....

oh yeah any info. on inlinefour.com? how are those guys? should I order form them? are the good in service etc? A friend if mine says they take forever to get to you or get you orders to you is it true? what's up? need some info. on those guys.....thanks....heck what's all decent sites I should be ordering from..besides password jdm.com,jdmshit.com and tahts' about it taht I know...how about optionsauto.com? how are those guys...aiights thanks....hear from you HONDA FREAKS! hahahha yeah I'm one too!