Notices
Honda Civic / Del Sol (1992 - 2000) EG/EH/EJ/EK/EM1 Discussion

help me out....need suggestions for suspension.. and question about Twin loop mugen exhaust

Search this Thread

Old 04-27-2003, 03:48 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default help me out....need suggestions for suspension.. and question about Twin loop mugen exhaust

hey guys...I drive a EJ1(94 civic 2dr coupe) and I am looking to lower the car, but also to have an adjustable ride height.

I was first thinking of getting KYB shocks and Tom's Motorsports Coil-overs...but I heard that the KYB shocks aren't that good for more then a 2" drop.

so then I was thinking of getting the Koni Yellow shocks and the tom's motorsports coil-overs, but I was thinking, are tom's coilovers any good???

What would you guys suggest me getting??? shocks/coil-overs.

I don't really want to shell out for Tokico shocks since I don't have a HUGE amout of cash, but if I will need to then I will...

Also...are there any other brands that have shock/coil-over kits like the Tein and Zeal kits that have the shock, and coil-over all in one peice that you can't seperate???

thanks...bartek...

1 more question....should I get the Mugen REPLICA Twin loop exhaust??? my buddie is selling one and I don't know if I should get it or not..