Old 02-24-2003, 08:24 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default test....

o...

[Modified by EK003, 6:09 AM 2/25/2003]
Old 02-24-2003, 08:41 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: help me make a decision plz...... about my b16a (EK003)

Is it just me or was that one VERY long run-on sentence with some of the worst grammar ever? I don't even know what your question is!!
Old 02-24-2003, 08:42 PM

Default Re: help me make a decision plz...... about my b16a (EK003)

hi guys, i'm new here, just want u guys helping me to make a decision... thanz....

i have a 95 b16a sitting in my garage for couple yrs, when i bought it i want to swap it in to my ek coupe, but the reason i didn't start the project yet, is i just bought the engine, no tranny, no cpu, no wiring harness. If i want to do the swap, i need to buy the remaining parts, and now i'm not going to start this project for sure, coz i perfer trade my si(canada) to a Sir rather to do the swap...(the time i bought the engine, the b16a civic is not available yet).and i'll have rear disk brakes, rear anti-roll bar, nice rims come with the Sir....,so i tell my friend i want to sell the engine, at least i have some money back, better than just let the engine sit here.... but they ask me to trade a hatch, then put the b16a in there, but i want my car have all the power options comes with, so what do u guys think, i really want to sell it for some$$$...haha
it's your decision, if you want power options get the car that has power options, it you want to make a fast h/b (need more then the engine) do that.......What i like has nothing to do with what you like, obviously my taste is a whole lot different then the kids around here, i'm all about power and looking decent (rims, lowered, everything else stock) I spend my money on the engine....most people where i live spend it on on aluminum wings (come with a free year of direct tv programing) loud fart pipes, chrome everything and neon everything.....not my cupt of tea............back on topic......do what you think will make YOU happy not your friend
Old 02-24-2003, 09:01 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: help me make a decision plz...... about my b16a (b16ahybrid)

hi guys, i'm new here, just want u guys helping me to make a decision... thanz....

i have a 95 b16a sitting in my garage for couple yrs, when i bought it i want to swap it in to my ek coupe, but the reason i didn't start the project yet, is i just bought the engine, no tranny, no cpu, no wiring harness. If i want to do the swap, i need to buy the remaining parts, and now i'm not going to start this project for sure, coz i perfer trade my si(canada) to a Sir rather to do the swap...(the time i bought the engine, the b16a civic is not available yet).and i'll have rear disk brakes, rear anti-roll bar, nice rims come with the Sir....,so i tell my friend i want to sell the engine, at least i have some money back, better than just let the engine sit here.... but they ask me to trade a hatch, then put the b16a in there, but i want my car have all the power options comes with, so what do u guys think, i really want to sell it for some$$$...haha

it's your decision, if you want power options get the car that has power options, it you want to make a fast h/b (need more then the engine) do that.......What i like has nothing to do with what you like, obviously my taste is a whole lot different then the kids around here, i'm all about power and looking decent (rims, lowered, everything else stock) I spend my money on the engine....most people where i live spend it on on aluminum wings (come with a free year of direct tv programing) loud fart pipes, chrome everything and neon everything.....not my cupt of tea............back on topic......do what you think will make YOU happy not your friend
lol. i love the aluminum wings that (come with a free year of direct tv)