Notices
Honda Civic / Del Sol (1992 - 2000) EG/EH/EJ/EK/EM1 Discussion

LOOKING FOR EXHAUST!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-27-2007, 11:41 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default LOOKING FOR EXHAUST!!

Dono where to post this because for some reason i dont have permission on this site to do allot of things....but anways....if anyone knows of a good online store i can get a good not too expensive but durable and good looking exhaust system for my d16y7 1996 honda civic 4dr. Lx. If so please let me know....thanx...(because i have a tip thats been welded on since forever ago and it sounds fine....i just want to go on and get a full thru catback....for no more than about $230
Old 01-27-2007, 12:01 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: LOOKING FOR EXHAUST!! (deesixteen)

when ur not a trial anymore.. you can go to the marketplace and they have tsudo catbacks for less then 230 shipped.
Old 01-27-2007, 12:23 PM

lol dont mean to be an ******* and all....but why does everyone on here tell me stuff i either obviously know......or else....doesn't help me at all............is there some sort of link i can go to to see em'?
Old 01-27-2007, 12:41 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by vlc92189 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">when ur not a trial anymore.. you can go to the marketplace and they have tsudo catbacks for less then 230 shipped.</TD></TR></TABLE>

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by deesixteen &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">lol dont mean to be an ******* and all....but why does everyone on here tell me stuff i either obviously know......or else....doesn't help me at all............is there some sort of link i can go to to see em'?</TD></TR></TABLE>

You asked where you can find an exhaust. He told you where. He also told you that you can get there when you aren't a trial user anymore. He answered the question you posed. You either obviously don't know or aren't asking your question properly. What's so hard about that?
Old 01-27-2007, 01:39 PM

ASKING WHERE I CAN GET ONE NOWW........NOT IN A MILLION YEARS WHEN IM OFF TRIAL......MKAY?........i've been askin questions on all kinds of places here and people answer me with stuff i already have said....like i've searched.....or nvm....anyways......i just wanna know where i can get one like this week...
Old 01-27-2007, 01:48 PM
Honda-Tech Member

dude dont trip. (EBAY) or you can go to the store and get a mag. easy as that.
Old 01-27-2007, 01:49 PM
HT White Ops

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by deesixteen &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">ASKING WHERE I CAN GET ONE NOWW........NOT IN A MILLION YEARS WHEN IM OFF TRIAL......MKAY?........i've been askin questions on all kinds of places here and people answer me with stuff i already have said....like i've searched.....or nvm....anyways......i just wanna know where i can get one like this week...</TD></TR></TABLE>

You're a whiny little bitch. You'll be off trial 14 days from your sign-up date .... unless you keep this behavior up.
Old 01-27-2007, 01:53 PM

**** buddy theres lots of places to find exhaust systems around where u are, heres a place to look Kteller.com sells everything u will need.
Old 01-27-2007, 03:07 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by deesixteen &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">ASKING WHERE I CAN GET ONE NOWW........NOT IN A MILLION YEARS WHEN IM OFF TRIAL......MKAY?........</TD></TR></TABLE>
- If you can't find a store on HT, GOOGLE has your answer on that one ...... or perhaps since you obviously know a lot about Hondas, you could spread someof your wisdom around to us underlings and get your butt beyond trial user status, MKAY?

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by deesixteen &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">i've been askin questions on all kinds of places here and people answer me with stuff i already have said....like i've searched.....or nvm....</TD></TR></TABLE>
- You sure must be asking quite a few questions with a post count of ten. I can understand why you're upset though... forming competent sentences and then actually typing them is quite a challenging task for some like youself.

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by deesixteen &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">anyways......i just wanna know where i can get one like this week...</TD></TR></TABLE>
-Again, may i reference Google?