Notices
Honda Civic / Del Sol (1992 - 2000) EG/EH/EJ/EK/EM1 Discussion

HELP!!! JDM b16a tranny (STICKER VIN?)

Old 12-31-2008, 10:21 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default HELP!!! JDM b16a tranny (STICKER VIN?)

hey HT members ****en cops raided my house because they said that iv been stealing cars and they seen under my hood and i have a OB1 JDM b16a Motor that i bought from some guy on craigslist in Fresno County with out paper work. I got lock up for this and they tow my car and now there trying to say that the long block is stolen too! beacuse it is a JDM motor with out vin. soo i got locked up as a misdemeanor for haveing a tranny without a vin and my bail ammount is 150 and got bail the next day, there trying to pin the long block (b16a) as a stolen motor beacuse it doesnt have a vin also witch is going to be a felon and imma get time for that because theres no way i can prove that i didnt steal it.

Soo HT members plz help me buy givein me any info on where i can find a site where it can prove that the b16a motor and tranny doesn't come with a metal plate vin

wat i noe is that the tranny comes witht he sticker vin but from wat i noe the sticker can come of threw the rain, snow and the weather! but i need to prove that it does from a site or any infomation

PLZ HT HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 12-31-2008, 10:47 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: HELP!!! JDM b16a tranny (STICKER VIN?)

what proof do they have of you stealing cars? anyway i recommend that you google and search on a whole bunch of importer company that imports engine from japan, call them up about your problem with the vin. and record or collect any documentation you can to help you with your case.