Notices
Honda Civic / Del Sol (1992 - 2000) EG/EH/EJ/EK/EM1 Discussion

help

Search this Thread

Old 04-11-2003, 11:22 PM
FunnyBones!

Default help

So i was throwing a pot in ceramics and then i went car-_-. I was looking at this girl on the side of the street and i revved. So anyways about my problem. I was cruising along in #1783. So to make a long story short..... I have an integra type R, Championship White, I have a system and rims on my whip... it looks pretty imo. Anyways so i hear this clunking noise that only happens sometimes when i go into vtech.... i dont know what it is. I have this suspicion that it might be my carburetor or intake what ever you say. If you guys could help me get my R runnin i would be thanks.
Old 04-11-2003, 11:27 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: help (FunnyBones!)

"carburetor" not on a honda sorry and there is a foram for type R it is just belowe this one so take a look! they can felp you better then the (eg/del sol)
Old 04-11-2003, 11:31 PM
FunnyBones!

Default Re: help (playAho)

Listen son. You need a attitude adjustment... just becuase you dont know how to spell-- below, help, forum... then you can do things. And also because you cant help doesnt mean that you should attempt to flame PARCE.
Old 04-11-2003, 11:58 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: help (FunnyBones!)

-k- If I was like 90% of the people around hear I would have posted

hahahahahahahahahah look at this dum a$$ "carburetor" on a type R

so I was being nice!
and you are asking a ? about a type R and you are in the EG/DEL SOL forum.
SO let look at your score so far I was being nice and you personaly try to flame my spelling. I when to school in Idaho! ha ha ha ha! so go to the type R forum and lern about this type R you have and just becuase you have a sticker that ses type R doesn't mean it is a type R and also make shure you tell the next people that waest there time on one of your threads what year the car is as well as what type R you have!!!

so now you are a dum a$$!!!!! ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha you don't even know if your car has a "carburetor" ow and don't forget to check your mufter barings!

now I have an attitude problem and I have wasted way to much time tiping to a dum a$$ so try again when you lern something or when you can lern what flaming is and what some one being nice is like because I was nice the first time dum a$$!
Old 04-28-2003, 10:43 PM
95 Gizzer

Default Re: help (playAho)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by playAho &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">-k- If I was like 90% of the people around hear I would have posted

hahahahahahahahahah look at this dum a$$ "carburetor" on a type R

so I was being nice!
and you are asking a ? about a type R and you are in the EG/DEL SOL forum.
SO let look at your score so far I was being nice and you personaly try to flame my spelling. I when to school in Idaho! ha ha ha ha! so go to the type R forum and lern about this type R you have and just becuase you have a sticker that ses type R doesn't mean it is a type R and also make shure you tell the next people that waest there time on one of your threads what year the car is as well as what type R you have!!!

so now you are a dum a$$!!!!! ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha you don't even know if your car has a "carburetor" ow and don't forget to check your mufter barings!

now I have an attitude problem and I have wasted way to much time tiping to a dum a$$ so try again when you lern something or when you can lern what flaming is and what some one being nice is like because I was nice the first time dum a$$!
</TD></TR></TABLE>
Words speak volumes