Notices
Honda Civic / Del Sol (1992 - 2000) EG/EH/EJ/EK/EM1 Discussion

Hardcore BLASTING

Old 11-22-2004, 04:59 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hardcore BLASTING

Ok so it started one day im in my car (lol) and then when i just get on the road this wanna-be player comes up in his little porsche... RIGHT OUTSIDE MY NEIGHBORHOOD! I cant let this guy get away this so I just floor it and hit the spray, I am pasted to the back of my seat and Im neck-to-neck with this guy! Unreal!! So after going for like 1/2 a mile I had won since the non possible player chickened out and took a turn, ahh nothing like fresh porsche for breakfast but ooooh no that wasnt the end of it. As I turn right on elkton road(4 lane road thanks for playing) three not even close to being players box me in, there are two civics, a hatchback and a coop both spraypainted and a talon(AWD ANYONE?) We all stop at the red light and I start revving so do they little did they know that my car had twin turbo all wheel drive, all under the hood hiding in disguise! BLAM I punch it, shifting through my gears like butter. Wham then the guy in the hatchback is gaining faster and faster. I cant let this nobody beat me so I pull out my gat and wham wham into his car. The guy starts swerving and CRASHES INTO THE TALON!

By now I am laughing my *** off because these nobodies just killed themselves, cant handle no bullets or no car. So there are two guys fresh dead into the middle of the road, wow they think theyre tough. Then the last STOCK civic is left in my dust, guess he wont have any friends to play with. and then huh huh huh i see the grandness of a player some guy in his neon, oh man was that thing beautiful. The smell and sound of his exhaust destroying the o-zone, his whiney little crank, the beautiful black bodykit OH MAN was this a genuine guy. I do a u turn but then theres this bitch in her minivan i tap against her and the van goes cartwheeling into acme. Eat that. Then I go towards the neon and we launch neck to neck but unfortunately for him he was just another nobody. I raped him all the ways to sunday and that was the best day ever especially for my crx, with a swap for a 05 vette engine oh yea, awd
Old 11-22-2004, 05:02 PM

Default Re: Hardcore BLASTING (Havi)

kill yourself
Old 11-22-2004, 05:04 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Hardcore BLASTING (turboEGsedan)

For god's sake...