Notices
Honda Civic / Del Sol (1992 - 2000) EG/EH/EJ/EK/EM1 Discussion

hahaha... my car got stolen..WOW!

Search this Thread

Old 04-20-2005, 09:22 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default hahaha... my car got stolen..WOW!

here is something new...
riight
well my blue civic si got stolen probably at night

I came outside and my car was no where to found....

I live in Boulder Colorado...
if anyone saw blue civic with orange tailight with CF hood and rare 98 rear lip with Apexi N1
please tell me

thanks!
Old 04-20-2005, 09:23 AM
Risky Business

Received 47 Likes on 39 Posts
Default Re: hahaha... my car got stolen..WOW! (lollolboy)

What is this, like the 6th one this week?
Old 04-20-2005, 09:37 AM
Unceasing Measure

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Default Re: hahaha... my car got stolen..WOW! (BauleyCivic)

Jesus Christ man! Seriously, I've seen a new "my car was stolen" thread in the EG+ forum every time I've looked in here today .

**** the world, man.
Old 04-20-2005, 09:39 AM

Default Re: hahaha... my car got stolen..WOW! (Archidictus)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Archidictus &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

**** the world, man.</TD></TR></TABLE>

freekin peeps need to get their self a job and stop stealin ****.... good luck mayne
Old 04-20-2005, 09:41 AM
M12
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: hahaha... my car got stolen..WOW! (lollolboy)

Good luck with that.

Waiting my turn till my car gets stolen.
Old 04-20-2005, 09:41 AM
'

insurance? o dunt tell me you didn't insure a beautiful SI.
Old 04-20-2005, 10:03 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (L337HXR)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by L337HXR &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote"> dunt tell me you didn't insure a beautiful SI.</TD></TR></TABLE>

Or use any security...

Old 04-20-2005, 10:05 AM
POE
Honda-Tech Member

... this dude is laughing about his car being stolen...
Old 04-20-2005, 10:27 AM
Former Moderator

Received 54 Likes on 29 Posts
Default Re: (POE)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by POE &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">... this dude is laughing about his car being stolen...</TD></TR></TABLE>

I would be too at this point. What the **** else can you do these days? You dump a lot of time, effort, and money into a car for some **** to rip it off in less than 5 minutes, regardless of secirity measures, and you can't do anything about it.

Getting pissed and writing 2 pages essays won't bring the car back. As shitty as it may seem, I think the guy has the best possible attitude about it.
Old 04-20-2005, 10:30 AM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by POE &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">... this dude is laughing about his car being stolen...</TD></TR></TABLE>

He's probably still in shock... Havent you ever laughed when something really bad happens??? I guess is a way of dealing with it.

Sorry about your car man.
Old 04-20-2005, 10:36 AM
POE
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (B18C5-EH2)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by B18C5-EH2 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

I would be too at this point. What the **** else can you do these days? You dump a lot of time, effort, and money into a car for some **** to rip it off in less than 5 minutes, regardless of secirity measures, and you can't do anything about it.

Getting pissed and writing 2 pages essays won't bring the car back. As shitty as it may seem, I think the guy has the best possible attitude about it.</TD></TR></TABLE>
me personally i would probably end my life, i dont have much else going for me besides my car. my life will suck when im 30 anyways.
Old 04-20-2005, 10:37 AM
POE
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (EVIL Hx Coupe)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by EVIL Hx Coupe &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

He's probably still in shock... Havent you ever laughed when something really bad happens??? I guess is a way of dealing with it.

Sorry about your car man. </TD></TR></TABLE>

for some reason i dont laugh, inless it is somthing funny that happens, when something really bad happens i go APE ****!
Old 04-20-2005, 10:39 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by POE &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">
me personally i would probably end my life, i dont have much else going for me besides my car. my life will suck when im 30 anyways.</TD></TR></TABLE>

As dismal as that sounds, I'd have to agree.
I dont understand why so many are getting jacked all of a sudden. Ive never seen it this bad before....
Old 04-20-2005, 10:41 AM
Former Moderator

Received 54 Likes on 29 Posts

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by POE &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">
me personally i would probably end my life, i dont have much else going for me besides my car. my life will suck when im 30 anyways.</TD></TR></TABLE>

I'm not judging you, but I have to say that if you're not kidding about killing yourself over your car, then I truly feel sorry for you.

Cars amount to very little in the grand scheme of things. If mine got stolen I'd be hurt, and pissed because of the monetary loss and time lost, and the fact I'd never get to drive it again, but in a strange way it'd be kind of a relief too.

Hell I don't obsess about cars nearly as a lot of people here, yet I still feel somewhat guilty for having what I've got and even being into the car stuff as little as I am.
Old 04-20-2005, 10:42 AM
POE
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (pdiggitydogg)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by pdiggitydogg &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

As dismal as that sounds, I'd have to agree.
I dont understand why so many are getting jacked all of a sudden. Ive never seen it this bad before....</TD></TR></TABLE>

I know its fucked up! Im taking all the safety precautions, so im not one of the statistic's who have had there car jacked.

Old 04-20-2005, 10:43 AM
POE
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by B18C5-EH2 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

I'm not judging you, but I have to say that if you're not kidding about killing yourself over your car, then I truly feel sorry for you.

Cars amount to very little in the grand scheme of things. If mine got stolen I'd be hurt, and pissed because of the monetary loss and time lost, and the fact I'd never get to drive it again, but in a strange way it'd be kind of a relief too.

Hell I don't obsess about cars nearly as a lot of people here, yet I still feel somewhat guilty for having what I've got and even being into the car stuff as little as I am.</TD></TR></TABLE>

I agree, Do be thank full for what u got, BECAUSE it could be A LOT worse.
Old 04-20-2005, 10:43 AM
'

Perhaps this is a lesson from God. haha, thou shall not fix up thy car for thy thieves may haunt you.

Seriously at this point, I don't see a point for anyone who's been jacked to get another honda and fix it up again.

Old 04-20-2005, 10:44 AM

Default Re: (pdiggitydogg)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by pdiggitydogg &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">As dismal as that sounds, I'd have to agree.
I dont understand why so many are getting jacked all of a sudden. Ive never seen it this bad before....</TD></TR></TABLE>

its just a car. its not your life, and it is replaceable. you can either laugh or cry. why cry?

I've lost a couple cars in my day (but not to theft) Use it as an excuse to upgrade
Old 04-20-2005, 10:47 AM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by B18C5-EH2 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">but in a strange way it'd be kind of a relief too. </TD></TR></TABLE>

strange but true. when I wrecked my lude, I felt like a weight was lifted. sounds completely bizarre, but thats what it felt like. After the mourning period ended, it felt kinda good to get a fresh start.

of course it was all my fault, its not like a thief took it from me.
Old 04-20-2005, 11:34 AM

Default Re: (dreamer)

thanks all your concerns..
to be honest ..
I have been preparing for this moment ever since I got the civic

So it wasn't so much a surprise.
yeah I did laugh about it.
Of course I spent so much time and money into it.

But really what can I do?
I can only hope for the best
she better be stripped all the way to her bone or I will be then even more mad.

Police file has been made and I am just waiting for it.

And I was laughing

Another Si stripped... how many is it? like 1,000,000? hahaha
Old 04-20-2005, 11:42 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (lollolboy)

sorry to hear...but u were trying to get rid of it anyway's......
Old 04-20-2005, 11:44 AM

Default Re: (lollolboy)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by pdiggitydogg &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">As dismal as that sounds, I'd have to agree.

its like all the thieves got together and set up a contest to see who can steal the most cars from h-t. i think the ones in cali are winning.
Old 04-20-2005, 11:58 AM

sucks seeing one of these threads
Old 04-20-2005, 12:07 PM

*KNOCKS ON WOOD*
Sorry to hear about your car! That bites!!!
Old 04-20-2005, 12:24 PM
Honda-Tech Member

How much insurance money do you think you'll get?

Quick Reply: hahaha... my car got stolen..WOW!