Notices
Honda Civic / Del Sol (1992 - 2000) EG/EH/EJ/EK/EM1 Discussion

gsr alternator bracket

Search this Thread

Old 11-20-2007, 05:09 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default gsr alternator bracket

so yesterday was susposed to be the day when everything would be put in but of course i run across a problem with the alternator. since the gsr previously had a jackson supercharger on it it still has the alternator bracket with the tensioner pulley attached. ive been trying to pull up a good picture of how it fits but when put on the bracket the pulley does not allign at all with the flywheel pulley, its off by a good 3/4 inch. He tells me he ran it fine with the bracket and no supercharger but neither of us can figure out how the hell it went on there. also there is another piece with another tensioner on it and two studs coming off the back, i think it might be an underdrive pulley kit but i have no idea.

anyways to my question, is anyone running their alternator with the jackson racing bracket and if so do you have a picture...if no one is running this setup does anyone have a stock bracket that they can ship to me like today if not sooner.
Old 11-20-2007, 05:10 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: gsr alternator bracket (almerricking)

is this considered wrong section since its a gsr engine? lol im just used to my ek this is the only section im ever in.