Notices
Honda Civic / Del Sol (1992 - 2000) EG/EH/EJ/EK/EM1 Discussion

gs-r cluster in ek fuel gauge wont work!!!!!!!!!! i have searched cant get anything on this prob

Search this Thread

Old 03-23-2004, 10:36 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default gs-r cluster in ek fuel gauge wont work!!!!!!!!!! i have searched cant get anything on this prob

i have searched and searched that is how i got the wiring diagram but my fuel gauge doesnt work anyone else have this prob please let me know where to wire the gauge i have the wiring all done but the fuel gauge will; not work
does it matter if its a gs-r i used the type-r wiring
Old 03-23-2004, 11:06 AM
at the jetties fishin'

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Re: gs-r cluster in ek fuel gauge wont work!!!!!!!!!! i have searched cant get anything on this prob

type-r wiring? my mitchell on demand shows all wiring for underdash for all model integras as being the same except for canadian and european models. they merely have pink wires added on.

fuel gauge in the cluster could actually be bad you know. did you splice connect the harnesses or did you pin-swap?

if spliced...you might not have a good enough connection.

if pin-swapped...the wire might have come back out of the pin hole or might not be seated far enough in...or be all together in the wrong place....

who's instructions did you follow? mine? http://www.geocities.com/_nitro_
Old 03-23-2004, 11:10 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: gs-r cluster in ek fuel gauge wont work!!!!!!!!!! i have searched cant get anything on this prob

no i used merrit or something like thats directions
Old 03-23-2004, 11:12 AM
at the jetties fishin'

those instructions are for the most part wrong. I'm surprised you got anything to work to be honest.

her's come from the defunct jdmfan.com website and they were HORRIBLY wrong. which is why I had to make my own from pouring through the wiring diagrams.

check your wires against my diagram and see if you might have one in the wrong spot or something would now be my first bet.
Old 03-23-2004, 11:16 AM
Honda-Tech Member

some of the wires are differant in the wiring diagram i am gonna re do it with your diagram thanks
for your help
Old 03-23-2004, 11:50 AM
Honda-Tech Member

thankz for your help stackz your wiring fixed my problem to you and your wiring
Old 03-23-2004, 11:58 AM
at the jetties fishin'

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by hatchbackhonda &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">thankz for your help stackz your wiring fixed my problem to you and your wiring</TD></TR></TABLE>

cool deal, how many wires were wrong just curious?? hehe
Old 03-23-2004, 12:12 PM
Honda-Tech Member

there were wires wrong seat belt wire fuel gauge \wire thankz for the help greatly appreciated