Notices
Honda Civic / Del Sol (1992 - 2000) EG/EH/EJ/EK/EM1 Discussion

ground designs screwing me! help

Search this Thread

Old 06-20-2003, 10:24 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ground designs screwing me! help

i called them on the 22nd of last month ordering a front street fyghter 2 kit for my delsol due to an accident where the other persons insurance company already gave me a check. i paid by credit card and the man i talked to said they would get the bumper in a few days and it would get to within 2 weeks. i called 2 weeks later and got a woman this time. she said that they have not even received the bumper and told me she would call me back in a few days to let me know when they would receive it. 3 days went by, no call, and to my shock there was the charge on my credit card statement form them. i called back, they still have not received it. i asked to talk to the manager, i got a woman by the name of Elet. she assured me it was on its way and there was problems with this and that and the other and she also assured me she was gonna call me back with an exact date when it would arrive. 3 more days, no call. this whole time im bumming rides from friends and calling off days of work for this because the other people in my accident wouldnt get me a rental until my car actually went into the shop. i found someone else at aerotrends to get me my kit, it was in stock and will be here in 2 days. i called grounddesigns and told them i no longer needed the buymper form them and they took too long and i would like them to take the charge off my credit card. she told me she has gone through too much in trying to get my bumper in and she will not give me my money back. she was extremely rude and kept putting me on hold.
i have no idea what im supposedto do, any help would be great.